RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12547885/1/AU-SMAT-The-Midnight-Roses-Story

Given my writing style, it'll be safer un this link. 

This is link to Chapter 1, not a ton happens other than establishment of a character, so yeah. I'll go over the other 3 chapters i have and upload them in the new few days, and work on chapter 5. 

• Like 1

Probably because it's just the beginning, nothing interesting has happened yet. There are a couple clues from the roleplay I can look forward to, so I'm hyped.

I should totally get on the fanfic train once the cat is out of the bag (heheh, get it?) because I think chasing down the White Fang would make a pretty interesting story. That's not going to happen soon though, much needs to happen before I can.

Nah, the problems I have are more structural. Some sentences don't make sense or are just utilized incorrectly. It just feels weird to read. That being said, that's how progress is made. So keep going shadow!

I'd like to edit add, I totally know you can apply everything I just said to my things. So you know. yeah :P 

Also yes. Pyro! Get on it too! WE all need to write a fic.

Yeah, it's nice playing P3P Fem route because you can actually up your social links by just befriending your opposite gender friends instead of just nailing all of them. As much as I like the male MC that always bugged me. Dreamy is faithful to Yukari darn it :( But I need that Orpheus Telos....

I'm not done with 1 and I only did P2 Innocent Sin.

FES looked interesting, can't wait to play that one when I'm done. I also want to watch the P3 movies just because.

I really feeling like making an envoking animation with an OC, but my animating skills stink...

Neat! Hope your not playing revelations persona. It's a butchered port of 1.

also if you ask me, 2 has the strongest narrative so have fun finishing up 2 :D

the answer(the extra mode added to FES)is a bit weird. It's hit and miss. Some like, some don't.

Speaking of persona animations....  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIuVO1SsFYs

Also! Do it! That's how you get better!

Yea, so far 2 has a strong and straightforward storyline, I like how it's very continuous. Tatsu X Maya! 

That animation is hilarious, is it fan made or a cut scene?

I want to make it look good though, it'll take a while to finish.