RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

5 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

We need to awaken Pyro!

I'll try dig something up. Are you familiar with the RWBY series? 

Yes, though I only really watched the first two seasons and I the first part of season three. I wouldn’t mind catching up if I need to though.

2 hours ago, Raptorvelo said:

Yes, though I only really watched the first two seasons and I the first part of season three. I wouldn’t mind catching up if I need to though.

Great, that makes things easier. Don't worry, we haven't gotten further than that in here. 

1 hour ago, Raptorvelo said:

Awsome, I’m still working on the character sheet but I should have that up soon. 

Am I correct in the belief that this is a mostly faunus rp or would it not matter if I decide to make my OC human. 

I don’t mind making changes if need be.

You can choose either, even if I make a White Fang role for you. We only have a couple Faunus Ocs in here, the others kinda have to be.

6 hours ago, Raptorvelo said:

Am I correct in the belief that this is a mostly faunus rp or would it not matter if I decide to make my OC human. 

We only have 2 faunus main chars? I think, so i mean, I think Faunus are amazing but you can play human

Name: Agatha Birdsong 

Race: human 

Appearance: she has dark colored skin and dark red hair. Carries a crow with her at all times.

Weapon: Striker. A high powered rifle combination with a grappling hook capable of firing hollow point, incendiary, and armor piercing rounds. The kickback can be used in tandem with the grappling hook to help her maneuver herself around (think 3D maneuver gear from attack on titan). She is also able to attach a silencer to the rifle for stealth.

Fighting Style: She specializes in long range attacks, stealth, and, thanks to her bird, reconnaissance. She has also been known to use the bird to help her pull off almost impossible feats of marksmanship do to her semblance ability to see through the eyes of any creature or grim she has touched. 

When dealing with grim, she tends to use her crow to spread her influence to the ones within her range of influence by touching them with her crow.

This semblance also allows her to influence the minds of animals and younger grim. She has a harder time with the older more intelligent grim, though she can still see through their eyes. When it comes to intelligent animals she is only able to influence them if she has had a past bond with them, her crows being an example of this as she had raised them from eggs.

The range of her ability to see through the eyes of animals and grim is vast though it requires her to concentrate on said animal.

Her ability to influence their minds only works within a range of two Kilometers.

Her ability doesn’t work on humans (or Faunus)

Personality: When on the job she suppresses her emotions and comes off to others as a quite individual with all the patience and determination of a born predator. However, when she isn’t on the job she tends to be cheerful, sweet, and curious, when it comes to any thing new she is quite opportunistic and will always make a point of trying something at least once.

If she ends up being a villain I figured her semblance would be more developed if she ends up being a hero it would only be limited to her bird as heros tend to move around more.

I think I'll open a White Fang space for you. I'll partner up your OC with one of mine and they'll go on missions together, including the fight on the train. 

I'll have to read my notes again for this RP, kinda forgot the chain of events.

Now I kinda feel like making a White Fang roleplay, this one is kinda difficult to include more than 4 people. 

1 hour ago, SymphonicFire said:

I think I'll open a White Fang space for you. I'll partner up your OC with one of mine and they'll go on missions together, including the fight on the train. 

I'll have to read my notes again for this RP, kinda forgot the chain of events.

Now I kinda feel like making a White Fang roleplay, this one is kinda difficult to include more than 4 people. 

I’m up for a White Fang rp:)

In the meantime should I post my intro post for this Rp?

1 hour ago, PyroBlaze said:

Sorry for the absence... I've been super busy lately. I wouldn't mind trying out a white fang rp though. 

All good! I hate to be 'that guy', but imma do it anyway because i'm usually an ass. You're up in the regular rp also :)

• 3 weeks later...