RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

• 1 year later...

I’m game to do whatever, my first thought would be if people wanna go back only a bit, we go to the arrival on the place where we are now (idr it’s name). 

As for plots, I still have midi’s one but idk how much we wanna commit to it given it’ll be a full split 

I am alright with starting over but I will admit that it will be a tad sad to let go of the group if we do. But at the same time, starting over could give us fresh starts but we lose the chemistry we all already have...

That being said, I am surprised Midnight wants to the start of the zone. Seems she wants Andrea to whip her again~

• Haha 1

Good to see you haven’t changed. 

Mid be game with either.

i hadn’t put much/any thought into a complete reset, but it might be fun. Maybe we’ll be a somewhat functional team as opposed to completely dis function which we were (and still sorta are honestly)

46 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

On the contrary! I've gotten smarter, bolder, and more confident in myself and my actions! I am 100 times the woman you faced in the past! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah right...

Okay I thought about it a little.

1. We could do something like a professional team that has graduated from Beacon and goes on missions, put together because their original team mates died/didn't want to be hunters or huntresses anymore/got a desk job.

2. We could finish what we started up to the part where Pyrrha dies in the show (like I previously planned but rushed XD) and the team split up, rejoins again after idk how long because of Ozpin's new body brings them back together and they battle the White Fang and a villain other than Salem...anything other than Salem...

Anyone else have ideas? If not we can vote.

7 hours ago, PyroBlaze said:

I fell off the show, so either would probably be new material to me, but I’m good with either option. 

Same. For me it just didn't feel the same anymore, it became too much.

Like this silly thing.

Image result for star wars rebels helicopter lightsaber gif"

17 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

Yeah right...

Okay I thought about it a little.

1. We could do something like a professional team that has graduated from Beacon and goes on missions, put together because their original team mates died/didn't want to be hunters or huntresses anymore/got a desk job.

2. We could finish what we started up to the part where Pyrrha dies in the show (like I previously planned but rushed XD) and the team split up, rejoins again after idk how long because of Ozpin's new body brings them back together and they battle the White Fang and a villain other than Salem...anything other than Salem...

Anyone else have ideas? If not we can vote.

I'd be game for either. I know we're all a little hesitatent to be like 'THIS' bc i feel like no one wants to step on the others toes and take clear 'charge'.

Expanding on idea number 2: We could shift the perspective to be hunting down Adam/Grim and the fang as opposed to gunning for salem? Ngl i would really like to do the fighting festival arc namely bc i'm a sucker for tournament arc driven stories and such (Plus Midnights, umm, thingy that we planned fire i'd love to enact bc i've been loy-key super sad i was never abel to drop the reveal thing we planned). But that's just my personal view on it. 

Tournament arc into a mini-battle/war agains the fang (Totally no faunus pride/bias here folks)