The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

Andrea dragged her bag to the dressers and began unpacking all of her clothing into one dresser drawer " Oh come on, T, It'll be fun! And I'm sure it'll be comfy. Probably. " Andrea made her way to her night table placing some items inside, and a clock and picture on top of it. " Think of all the bonding time you'll miss out on. "

"How do you guys 'bond' if he's under your bed? It's not nice to put someone under a bed just so you could feel superior" Slash said, walking out of the bathroom and picking up his empty duffle bag. He put his bag into his closet and jumped back onto his hammock.

"Once again, no." Tehengu said in response to Andrea's insistence. He glared over at her for a moment before looking back to his bags. He gave a grunt of affirmation, looking over at her momentarily. He jerked his eyes over at Andrea, hoping that sent enough of a message for Midnight.

Midnight saw Tehengu's eye movements, unfortunity, she had no idea what that meant. She suspected it meant Andrea was annoying him, and she would admit, it was aggitating her how she was acting surperior to Tehengu, to all of them actually. But how would she deal with it? She couldn't hurt Andrea, no matter how much she wanted to. She could talk to her, but words weren't her strong suit. So what? "Wanna just go spar or something? get away from, it?" she asked, trying to be discreet, not wanting to directly reference Andrea in case she was listening in.

Slash looked down at Midnight, his cat ears picking up every word. "If you guys want to spar, there is an empty field right outside. Be careful though, there is a cliff at the end of the field." Slash said, jumping down from his hammock.

"Angel and I will stay here and tidy up" he smiled, standing next to Andrea.

removing a candle from her bag and placing it on her night table " Oh Slash, I'm not trying to feel superior, I'm just exerting my dominance, and having someone sleep under my bed is a good way of doing it. " With that, Andrea turned toward the other too " Fine, it's your loss. What about you Mid? " she said with a hardy laugh. Andrea pulled a few X-ray and Vav comics(It's canon. Season two one of the earlier eps Jaune is reading one! <3 ) and placed then right under her bed, which would unfortunatly go unused by her team mates. Deciding that she'd had enough of unpacking for now, Andrea grabbed one of said books, hopped onto her bed and began reading.

Slash folded his arms as his smiled faded into an unamused expression. "There is no 'dominance' in a school. Things like that are called 'bullying' here." Slash said, adjusting the bandages wrapped around his wrist.

Tehengu sighed a bit at Andrea's words. They were supposed to be a team, working together, not trying to assert dominance over one another. He shook his head before looking at Midnight as she suggested a sparring session. That sounded like a good idea. They could get a feel for each other's fighting style, and he could get a break from Andrea's attitude.

"Sounds good to me." He said, giving Midnight a nod and grabbing his bow, walking out to the field with her.

Midnight hide the smirk on her face when Tehengu agreed to spar with her, it would get her head clear on things, plus if she was going to be a team with him, she might as well learn how he fights. She grabbed both her blades, before following him out onto the fields.

"So, any particular rules...or.." she didn't know if there were offical rules in sparing, or if it was first hit, or just go till you drop. It didn't bother her, you live by the blade for so long that mock battles and spars become more about maintainance then victory and defeat.

Tehengu looked over at Midnight as she asked if there were any rules. He snorted at that before raising his bow and taking aim, looking down the arrow made of energy at her. He didn't want to hurt her, so he had left his actual arrows back in the room.

"There are no rules to battle." He said simply, watching Midnight. "Let's start... Now!" He said just before releasing the tension and firing the energy arrow towards her, another one flying off within a second or so of the first one.

Slash raised an eyebrow at the comic and the bag of cookies. He started to push bookshelves and closets so that they would have more room. He took out a curtain from inside a drawer and hung it over the window.

While reading the comic and sneaking peaks at Slash Working, Andrea remembered her uniform. I seriously need to find a way to ditch it. With a little thought, Andrea had thought up a small little scheme. " Hey Slashy! Can you do me a favour? " Andrea put her Comic down, Slowly hid her sword under the bed, hopped off the bed, approached Slash, Stared directly into his eyes with the small sweet smile, and placed her hand on his sides a little above his hips " I think I forgot my sword in the dinning hall. Could you get it for me? Please? "

Slash kept his unamused face, breaking a sweat as he tried to figure out what she was up to. "It would be careless for a huntress to leave her weapon lying around" Slash said, looking around the room. "The closest you ever got to a smile was a smirk. What are you up to? If you have a question, you can just ask"

Andrea broke eye contact, feigning embarrassment " I-I know. But everyone makes mistakes. And it's only my second day, I wasn't really paying attention! " Andrea looked back into his eyes. " What? Why would you think I'm up to something " She said as she backed off a little and made herself look a tad hurt " Am I not allowed to ask for a small favour from a team mate? "

Slash raised an eyebrow and looked at her. He wasn't buying it since she had been acting superior to all of them since the first day, meaning that she would be independent and she would definitely avoid making mistakes, especially mistakes like this.

Slash sighed and lightly pushed her away from him. "Fine, but you are coming with" he said, taking the keys from the desk and opening the door for Andrea.

Midnight hadn't even drawn her blades by the time the first arrows came at her, though there were no rules so she couldn't complain. She'd been caught off-guard, now she had to recover. She managed to dodge the first arrow with cat-like reflexs, ducking under it and rolling to the side. The second one missed by a milimetre as she did a flip backwards in order to avoid it. She grabbed the blades on her back, spinning them in her hands. She had no idea if her blades would actually block his arrows, and if they didn't, she'd rather not feel the burn of it. She needed to get close, that's where she was strongest. The longer she hanged back and let him fire at her, the worse it was going to get. She started to spring forwards, her arms and blades forward in a defensive lock to try deflect any arrows that come her way, but she was ready to leap out of the way of one if she needed to.

Andrea lied back down on her bed, pretending to read her book but actually waiting a few minutes to make sure Slash was far enough away to not hear her shenanigans. " Alright, Time for Shenanigans " Andrea got out of bed as silently as possible, made her way to the door to close and lock it, She then made her way to the curtain making sure it was properly closed. " the last thing I need is a peeping Tom holding this over my head. " Andrea walked to her bag, grabbed her uniform, then walked to the closet and swung it open. grabbed Slashs Uniform and switched it with hers. " There we go. That's better. " Andrea made her way back to her bag and stuffed the uniform at the very bottom.

Tehengu kept firing at Midnight, not letting up in the least as he followed her movements. She was definitely agile to be dodging arrows like that. Soon enough, she was charging at him, and he held his fire, aiming for a spot unprotected by the blades and letting loose.

After he fired that arrow, he flicked Aquilam into it's sword form, standing his ground and awaiting the fighting to continue.

Midnight watched carefully as Tehengu held his fire, meaning he was either planning for a single powerful shot, a barrage or planning to change his bow into a blade, like he'd done earlier. She had to prepare for at least one, and she just hoped he'd fire a single arrow at her, since she should be able to dodge it and come out on top.

Much to her smirk, Tehengu fired a single, charged up, shot at her. She quickly noticed how her blades wouldn't protect her if it hit, but worried that if she blocked it, the power of it might recoil onto her, giving her a disadvantage when she got in close. But dodging it wouldn't be easy either since she was running towards it. In the end, she held tightly onto her blades and flipped forwards, dodging the arrow before pushing against the ground, preforming a kartwheel over the arrow, and over Tehengu, landing behind him. The moment she landed, she raised her blades up, planning to bring them both down at once, hard. There were no rules here, she just hoped he was tough enough to sustain a hit.

Tehengu watched as Midnight cartwheeled over him, following the path with his eye. She had managed to dodge the arrow, and now was behind him. He spun around as fast as he could, bringing his blade up to block the strike from Midnight. After the initial shock of the collision, Tehengu switched to a one-handed grip, using the other hand to deliver a hard punch towards Midnight's stomach area.