The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

Yup, It was time to go. Andrea looked upon the chaos that this place had become and knew. "Well, our work here is done. Seems like business as usual." she watched as her team mates jumped one by one onto the train. "Alright guys, I vote we get in the boss train before we get riddled with bullets. Sound good to anyone else? Just me?" Andrea turned toward the door and attempted to open it. "Damn it! Guys, the door is locked, and I left my lock breaking kit is back at the camp." Looking up to the top of the car, Andrea realized. " Hey! There's probably a hatch on top of one of these cars! it might be our only way in! Quick! Someone give me a boost!"

"I got you." Slash said as he lifted Andrea, tossing her to the top of the train and quickly following her up. Since Professor Oobleck said help isn't coming, it's up to them to stop the train before the situation gets any worse. Judging from what he had seen before, it seems as though Torchwick had stocked the train with weapons and dust. It would make sense if he was going to give it to the White Fang, but there was a dead end ahead of them. Things still don't seem to add up.

Seeing as Midnight and the others made it on the train, he joined them, turning his attention to the enemies ahead of them after seeing those behind were no longer a threat. They had a mission, and he planned to complete it. He remained at the ready, climbing into a position to provide covering fire while the group worked on opening the hatch. He stayed in the back of the group, taking out enemies as they appeared. Or at least made them think twice about poking their heads out in the first place.

Midnight looked at her sword once the other three got on, and rested her back against the wall of the train for now. She let the others do their jobs while the girls mind whirled away, thinking...maybe if she...

"They won't let us get through the train...Even if we go over the top. That human will try get in the way, stop us from stopping the train. If we get to the front of the train, i can get past him...Give me that opening and i'll stop the train..." 

Midnight let out a deep breath as she looked up from her sword. She had to...right?

Pulling herself gracefully on top of the train car, Andrea ran ahead however, this car didn't seem to have a hatch. Odd, but not unheard of. Continuing to run forward, Andrea nearly walked right off the edge of the car stopping juuuust short of imminent death. " Uuuuh, Hey guys! I think I see why they're trying to ram a train into the dead end... " She said pointing out the flat car loaded with explosives that lay ahead of them. The sheer audacity of these animals to want to ram a train car loaded with BOMBS into a wall that leads right into a populated city.... The important of this mission just went all the way up. "We need to stop them right now! Be careful, try not to blow us all up! " Jumping down to the flat car and navigating between the bombs, Andrea continued forward, hopefully the next car had a hatch on the top. Arriving at the next car, Andrea magnetized any and all of the metal on her body onto the train car and scaled it. "There! Theres a way inside here!" Andrea ran toward the hatch and awaited the rest of her team.

"Oh dear...Great work Andrea! Slash, get down there and break the coupling!" Oobleck yelled. "I'm on it! Follow Andrea on the other car!" Slash followed his instructions and got between the cars, but as he was about to break the link it decoupled itself. "Um guys? It decoupled itself..." Slash said as he climbed back to the top of the other car, watching the one they were on slow down behind them and explode. "Oh dear...Everyone keep moving forward!" Oobleck finally understood what Torchwich was trying to do, which was much worse than bringing bombs into the city. Slash hopped from car to car but noticed the threat ahead. "We've got company!" Slash yelled as he caught up to Andrea, activating his gauntlets. White Fang members climbed up to the roof of the cars in front of the team and started heading for them.

Tehengu ran after the rest of the team, making sure they were all off the explosive platform before moving on. And he was glad he did, considering what happened to it. No time to think about it though, as Andrea had found a hatch. He took potshots as he ran along, trying to keep the approaching enemies busy to buy the team time to reach and open the hatch. 

Midnight felt vice in her veins as the plan was revealed...They were going to bring the GRIMM to the city? Whose plan was this. If it was that flthy human...Midnight felt anger wrap around her throat as she followed her team forwards, and quickly reached the hatch. She looked at the others, and while she was conflicted....She was part of this team. She needed to...

"Filter through. No matter what, we need to get through. If we fail...The Grimm get access to the city, and that Human filth get what he desires...Chaos" She stated out his plan, even if it had a slightly familiar ring to it. She glanced at her hip, where her second sword sat unused...She saw the hatch with Andrea, and using the covering fire of Tehengu, dived right in without a single word to her team about her plan. Her plan to get to that front cart as quickly as she could, and do what she had too...

Slash watched as Tehengu gave the team some cover as the White Fang came towards him. "You're right, if we don't there will be many casualties...Midnight wait!" Slash replied, but was cut short as Midnight went off on her own again. "Andrea, deal with the White Fangs with the Professor here. Tehengu follow me down with Midnight. We don't know what else is down there, and she might need backup." he said as he went down the hatch and ran after Midnight. How many times did Midnight have to act on her own accord without any consideration about the team? Slash had already lost count. Something needed to be done about it or she'll find herself in a situation she can't handle alone with no one will be there to help her.

They would all come to a halt as their path would be blocked by a woman. She looked petite, had a parasol, and wore a lot of pink and black. "I'll take her, you guys need to go ahead" Slash said, charging up his gauntlets. 

Andrea watched the savage animals getting nearer and nearer as Midnight and Slash dove right into the car. She hadn't fought the fangs animals in long while. Looks like this was a chance to cut loose. " With Pleasure Catptain. Tehengu, knock'em dead. I'll take over the covering duties. I've got more then enough toy soldiers to keep my attention for a few minutes. " Andrea got up and touched the lid of the hatch. "Once you get in, I'll magnetically lock the hatch. No ones getting in or out that way anymore. Time to Make Momma proud. " With that, all of Andreas remaining loose blades and her sword levitated off of her body, ready to be launched and slashed at whatever Fanger dared enter her line of site.

Tehengu sighed as Midnight dove right in, nodding to Andrea and Slash’s words before following him in. It seemed there was someone waiting for them inside, but Slash was quick to volunteer to take care of her. He nodded again before running ahead with Midnight, very wary of attacks as they passed the enemy. They seemed to make it through alright though, and they emerged into another car with a single opponent in it. This one was one of the Fang. A male Faunus with the ears of a wolf. He seemed unusually dressed, his somewhat fancy clothing, though it looked to have seen a few bad days, contrasting with his messy hair and five-o-clock shadow. 

“Go ahead, I’ll take care of him. You finish the mission.” Tehengu said to Midnight, keeping his eye on the enemy before them. 

Midnight spotted her instanty after entering the car, although who she was meant to be was alien to her. Some girl with an, umbrella? Midnight raised her swords, right as Slash and Tehengu appeared. Offering to take him, Midnight didn't even give Slash a nod before throwing herself forwards, not even bothering to feint an attack on the girl before making her way into the next cart. 

Midnight turned to Tehengu, and hesitation appeared on her face for a moment before nodding, and once again, using her speed, leapt through the train car wordlessly and slipping past the Fang member, and into the front cart where he was waiting for her...Roman.

Midnight grinned darkly as she pointed her shield forwards, and tightened the grip on her sword "Human Filth...Now, here is how this is going to work. I'm going to kill you, stop this train and ruin this entire plan you've made...and not necessarily in that order...Now just die for me" The cat Faunus began to prowl forwards, waiting to use her shield to block the attack of her enemy before going all in for the melee. 

Midnight would come to realize that it was no human that stood before her, but a faunus, one she is sure to recognize. Grim was carrying Torchwick's unconscious body and laid him gently on by the side. "Hello my dear, it's nice to see you again" he said, turning his masked face towards her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slash charged at the woman, attempting to keep his movements unpredictable as he didn't know what her skills were. As he goes in for a swing, the woman dodges my cartwheeling over his shoulders and kicking his back, causing him to fall over. He gets back up and tries for a leg sweep, only to see the woman jump and wack his face with her umbrella. So she is the agile type, he's dealt with those all his life. Slash quickly springs back up and got his finger over the trigger for his rope kunai. Since the car tight, he could potentially hurt himself, but if it means that he's limiting her wiggle-room then it'll be a good advantage for him. He raised his arms and shot the kunai past the woman, piercing the walls and pulled himself towards her, upon seeing Slash speed towards her, she jumped into the air over his head. "I've got you now!" he yelled, using his momentum to swing up and drop kick the woman to the floor. She lands hard on her back while Slash is able to land softly on his feet. He was on to something, but it wasn't enough to knock her out as she was able to block his leg with her umbrella. "Alright, let's dance!" he said as he brought his fists up.

Midnights sword and shield clattered to the ground as she stared at him..What was...

The words escaped her lips before she could stop herself.

"Kayden...W-what are you...doing here!??" She demanded, taking a half-step forwards towards him, and glanced at the body of Torchwick before looking back at him. She haven't even thoughts about him being here, but...why...

"What are...are you planning Kayden? Please..." The girl took another step fowards him, leaving her weapon behind, completely defenceless. It wouldn't be hard for the leader of the White Fang to stab the girl right in the chest with his weapon, to strike her down and kill her. The person who may very well be stopping his plan. 

The girl reached out, lightly reaching for his arm and tugging at it "Was this...your plan Kayden....?"

Grim looked at Midnight as she walked over and smiled, putting his hand over hers. Judging by her reaction, the plan to convince her might be easier than anticipated. The White Fang still can use her after all, but he'll need to bring her back first.  "Of course not, I wouldn't resolve to putting innocents in danger, especially if among those innocents are our faunus brothers and sisters." he said softly as held Midnight's hand. "I tasked Torchwick to help me with my plan, though I see I should have kept a tighter leash on him. It's regrettable it has come to this, but I can still use this towards my plan while saving the city and it's people." 

Midnight stood face-to-face (Or close enough given he was a spot taller than her) with the leader of the White Fang...The boy who her team wanted to stop at all costs...The power for the train was within reach, all Midnight would have to do is reach around his back, and she could stop everything. The motion of the train, the plan...Everything was within Midnights power to stop.

Instead of acting, the cat-Faunus looked up at Kayden with a soft smile, sadness coating her eyes somewhat. Her weapons of war long discarded, and in a battle...that she was far too untrained to handle. 

She nodded her head at his reply, and glanced over at Torchwood...That human dare call her people animals, yet he acts like nothing more than a beast himself. "So what do you intend to do? We both know if this train gets to the city, the Grim will come. They'll attack, and the explosion...There are so many members of...our family here. We Can't Let Them Die" Her conviction burned in her final words, looking him right in the eyes. He HAD to do something, he couldnt' allow them...to die, not like this...Not at the hands of their OWN plan! 

"Don't worry, the city has already called for an evacuation when they detected a train heading for the dead end. I have also been told that since your team hasn't checked in over radio, backup is coming." he said, holding both of her hands.

"The city will be safe and so will the people, but I cannot stop this train or my plan will fail. Revenge on those who oppressed us will be delayed and all our efforts will go to waste!" Grim's words got harsher as he continued talking, holding Midnight's hands tightly and looking at her. "I've done my part to show that I have changed, that my endeavors do not cost the lives of innocent people. I need you my love, the White Fang needs you to come back." 

His words were almost too good to be true, right? The city had been evacuated, backup was already on the way and not a single Faunus would be hurt because of it. Was this just a lie, being spun for her comfort? Something for Kayden to say, an illusion to paint in front of her to show a world that was a lie? She felt him holding both of her hands, and not once, for a moment, did she feel the urge to pull away. Surely, this was reality? Was it, or another mask to wear for humans to cast their judgements...? 

Midnight closed her eyes up tightly. She'd...promised. Promised not to judge humans so harshly, to try give them a chance. By did they honestly need it, after all the ones they'd been given throughout history? Her whole life had been dictated by her ears, by the blood that ran through her veins. All because, those damn humans....They'd ruined her life, forced her into the arms of the Fang. If only they'd listened, if only they cared enough to understand who she was! 

Silence consumed the train car, and slowly, with no power, the girls hands slipped out of Kaydens and she walked around him...Standing right in front of the controls. With no effort, barely a single movement...She could end it. She could stop this train, stop the attack. Save the city, even if no people remain within it. She'd be a hero of the people, her team could become true hunters. All the things so many desired for, the selfish desire for fame and power...Was right at her finger-tips. A single action to save a city, to stop the White Fang from attacking it...From bringing chaos to a peaceful city. 

The girls hand grasped the controls. Was this her...? A Faunus fighting for Humans?! Fighting to protect the very people who had...caused her nothing but pain. There was one, a single human, that had showed her kindness. Treated her as equal, made her feel worthy of having her ears. Was that single human, that single flicker of light in the darkness, worth burning with? Was the warmth of that humans smile, when he'd hugged her, made her feel safe and welcome, worth the suffering her people had to suffer? 

No

Midnight lowered her hand, leaving the train in motion. She couldn't do it. She couldn't let the fire go out. The fire that burned within her heart, the hatred of humans that had fuelled her for years, had driven her to become the Faunus she was today. The White Fang were the ONLY hope for Faunus-Kind to be considered equals, and if the humans denied them that...Then it would be war. That was the way of the White Fang. That was the way of Kayden...Of Grim. Of her...A single human, for all the good it had done, was not worth the suffering of her people.

What right did she have to be happy, because of some human, when her kind were suffering under the hands of them? What right did she have to be smiling while her people were slaves?! Only when her people are free, truly free, from humans, would she earn the right....The right to smile, the right, to be happy. 

"Wolfy..." Her voice was barely a whisper as she said the one nickname she'd ever given him, the one clear sign of affection she had for Kayden. "You've done what I asked. I asked you show me you've changed. And this, despite the pain that may come...You've changed for the better of our people. So i'll come back....I'll return as your shadow, to do...what must be done for our people. For the Faunus, i'll do whatever you order me to...." The look in the girls eyes burned, with a simple desire Kayden would long since know. 

For in their youngest years within the Fang, it had always been a simple system. Kayden would give the order, and Midnight would obey it. He had showed her a life worth living, he had showed her each step and how to take what she wanted. She had laid her past to rest, she had freed her people from captivity, and she would free the Faunus completely. All she need do, is follow Kaydens orders. And he would give her whatever she desired. 

• Like 1

Well, Midnight had moved on safely, which meant he was now alone with this opponent. Tehengu watched the guy, who seemed very still. Perhaps a bit too much...

Before he could get a closer look, the figure vanished into thin air, and he felt a blade against his back. What just happened? He glanced back, the wolf was now indeed behind him, and he spun around, deflecting the blade with his own weapon. He pulled back a shot with the same motion, letting it fly. The wolf twisted out of the way, firing back with a pistol. 

Thankfully, it only grazed his arm. Tehengu went on the offensive, switching to his blade as the two locked into a dance of blades. 

After Tehengu had made his way inside the train, Andrea placed one foot on the hatch, closed it and locked it down with her powers. *Creeeaaak, Clang* Standing on top of the hatch, Andrea laughed gleefully. " I hope no one was wanting to run away into the train, because now you're only way out, is that way " Andrea pointed off the end of the speeding train. Using the opportunity, Andrea launched all of her blades toward four or five mooks who took a second to look toward where she was pointing, aiming exclusively for necks. This battle was going to be for keeps. It's not like they were going to be using the kid gloves right? So why should she? Wait, Why are you trying to justify your actions? This is the right thing to do. This isn't the first time you've done this. They deserve this. These creatures are evil. They've been led astray by animals who want nothing more then to take the rightful power of man for their own greedy hands. That's right, these animals are only useful for spreading death, and indoctrinating the brains of other animals. I can't let them get away with this, I can't let our losses be in vain. For Carolina, For Dad. Andrea shut her eyes and took a deep breath.

Andrea walked out into her open back yard as she had been instructed to do by a note on her bed. It was an odd way to request something from her, given texting, phone calls, and a persons own words from their mouths, but the girl had learned a long time ago not to question her Mothers wisdom. Alright, well now what. Mom, never did anything without reason so what was she suppose to lear- SCHLOCK! Andrea was struck by a large iron ball and collapsed to the ground screaming in pain, Shoulder broken and in excruciating agony. " Really now? I didn't even try that hard. You've been raised since your youth to be cautious, stealthy, and aware of your surroundings. However, I noticed that your skills in open combat leave much to be desired. I must say, I am disappointed. I didn't think I needed to teach you how not to die on a battlefield. Now then, get up, we have some training exercises to get to.

" But Momma, I can't move my arm, I think it's broken, can we just-"

" That's not my problem. Do you think those mongrels will let you live just because her highness has a sore arm? You'll need to defend yourself in any condition you end up in. So get up, and En garde, Mon Cœur."

Opening her eyes only to discover that nary a second had past, Andrea called all her blades back from the corpses they laid in, and began spinning them around herself, again mistaking style points for having an intimidation factor. Wrong, that does nothing to prevent a counter attack, did you just not take to my teachings properly? Are you just not as good as I thought you were? Disappointing. Running toward the back half of the train car, Andrea readjusted her blades to a more aggressive pointed aim, grabbed her sword from mid air and used the distraction of the quick deaths she gave her opponents friends just moments ago to impale one of the fangers through the stomach, touching his spear and added it to her floating arsenal. Not to leave herself open, she sent all of her floating weapons flying toward the closest targets. You're weak child, you don't have the staying power to be in open combat. However, unfortunately given your ridiculous propensity for flare and pageantry, it is almost a certainty you'll find yourself in it. So when you do, desist from dawdling. Because you will die and you will have earned it. Andrea knew that trick wasn't going to be as effective the second time, and she was right, but whatever kept her opponents on the defense. She knew she couldn't take a hit, and given her size, her opponents probably had that figured out too. Spinning the impaled corpse around, Andrea used it to block incoming fire, using the time on the defensive to call back her weapons touching any loose ones on the way. Returning the weapons to her side, Andrea adjusted their positions to a defensive stance using them as make shift shields, Andrea looked upon the battlefield and counted her options as she backed herself toward the end of the train car. Alright, so teacher seems to have the other half of the car handled, although his less then lethal approach might come back to bite us in the beehive, and I have about 6 more guys with more probably on the way. Never assume you're going to win a fight, always plan for the worst, theirs no such thing as being to prepared, and most importantly, a dead beast is a good one. Looking at her arsenal, Andrea noticed the lack of ranged options, sure she could magically fling swords and call them back, but the speed wasn't exactly comparable to an automatic weapon. so with that plan in mind, Andrea flung the Animal shield from her sword off the train and made her way toward the closest Fanger with a gun as fast as possible.

" Hm, It seems I was wrong, If the family ever has to rely on you to save us, we will surely perish. And here I thought, honestly I did, that you would be the one to bring peace to the world. To end the scourge of villainy and violent animalisms from taking over our once peaceful kingdoms. But it seems. That this thing, is just full of disappointments. A broken weapon is not one worth keeping inside of my house."

" No wait, Mom! I-I'm not done! I can do this! Please don't leave momma!

Andrea reached her working hand toward her mother as the woman ignored her and left her alone, broken and beaten in the middle of the yard. It was getting dark. The grim would probably be nearing soon. Andrea lay in a puddle of her own blood, she knew the punishment for failing mother, she knew she deserved this, but now was not the time for that. now she just needed to survive the night. 

"I will not disappoint mother again."

• Like 1

Slash was starting to get annoyed. Landing a hit on her was difficult even with a plan in his head, like playing wack-a-mole with no hands. He kept thinking of what he should do while throwing punches, all of which continued to be dodged by the woman. It suddenly hit him that his semblance might help him in this situation since it is difficult to predict, plus restricting her space seems to work well. He conjured a large panel behind her and one in front of her, moving them closer towards each other until there was barely any room. "I'd love to defeat you with my fists, but I don't have much time." Slash said as the panels were so close to her body it was almost touching her. The woman smiled and suddenly vanished. Slash quickly let his panels disintegrate and sure enough there was no one. He suddenly felt a wack on his head and stumbled, turning back to see the woman standing behind him. He gritted his teeth and shot his rope kunai at her, shattering her image as if it were glass. He touched the ground and the glass pieces vanished. "She uses illusions." he muttered, looking around to see if she was still there. "Looks like she's gone. I should go help Andrea. Midnight and Tehengu should be fine on their own." he said to himself as he opened the hatch of the car he was in and climbed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grim turned to Midnight and put his hand on her face. "For now, stay with your team. Tell them you took care of Torchwick and that the controls were damaged. I trust you and promise to make sure I never hurt innocents or our kin." he said as walked over to the controls and used his cane to destroy them. "But first, assist your team. I still have need of them."

The faunus picked Torchwick up and tossed him over his shoulder. "Try to cooperate with your team too. You wouldn't want them to suspect you" he smiled at Midnight before a lady in pink. white, and black suddenly appeared next to them and their image disintegrated, not leaving a trace.

The fight between Tehengu and the wolf was pretty even, with both sides able to block or dodge the attacks that came at them. Or, he could avoid the ones he could see at least. The wolf was not one to fight fair, oftentimes the body he hit wasn’t a body at all. The illusions would dissolve at his strikes, and he had just enough time to avoid the brunt of the impact. Still, things were not going great, and he had to find a way to turn things around here. Jumping back, he switched back to his bow and fired off a arrow with a mix of fire and ice. If he was right, the resultant steam would help find the real opponent. 

At the least his arrow progressed the fight, as a blinding flash of light followed the explosion of steam, and by the time he could see again he was alone. He stayed on alert for a while, just in case it was a trick, but he figured if the wolf was going to attack he would’ve done it while the flash was still affecting him. Sighing to himself, he moved towards Midnight’s car, only to find her alone with the controls smashed. 

“What happened, Midnight? Are you ok?” He asked, panting a bit from the fight. 

Midnight slightly leaned into Kayden as he placed his hand on her face, she couldn't help it, she was a bit of a sucker for physical affection when she was in the mood. As he spoke, as his orders were given, Midnight's heart steeled itself. She had her orders, and this time, many questions too. The most important was why did her team matter? So much of the orders she'd been given made no sense...."Consider it handled Kayden. I have my old phone with me, incase you need to get in contact with me..." 

And like that, some, weird girl appeared and they both, including the unconcous Torchwick, vanished. Midnight blinked, and couldn't not flinch. Just being near him was so...intoxicating, so to have him vanish like that cut her deeper than she'd ever admit. Moments of silence were broken by Tehengu walking in. She turned around, and glanced at his feet. Her sword and shield were just lying there from when she'd dropped them, and her other blade lay attached to her hip. 

So she did the only thing she could think with her friend in front of her. 

"I found Torchwick, but...He blew up the console, and then some girl...The one from Slash's train, it just...she just came out of no where, and then they all vanished. The controls are....the train can't be stopped...." The girl blinked, hard, twice. The shot she'd taken was starting to slow down, and worryingly, the endless waves of fatigue and sleep were starting to claw away at her. Trying to bring her down. 

Andrea sprinted toward the Fanger with the assault rifle, using the larger weapons in her borrowed arsenal to block whatever bullets she couldn't avoid. When she got nearer, she aimed and sent three of her small blades to her prey; Knee, armpit, neck. Always save one for the neck. Andrea reached for the gun as it fell from the animals hands until blood suddenly spurted from her arm. 'CRACK, CRACK' It felt almost like the sound of the bullets came after they hit her. Andrea collapsed, the momentum causing her to roll forward and into the corpse of the creature she'd slain moment previous Andrea writhed for a moment, only barely able to move her wounded arm " Ah! Ah! Bu-but my Aura... I must have been distracted.....Stupid. "  Andrea tried dragging herself ahead just a little bit before all of her weapons dropped out of the air and she went completely slack.

Today was the day! After all the training and practice, " Tomorrow is the day, The end of your training. To think it's been ten years. You grew up so fast... All of you. Good night mon Cœur. Happy Birthday. "

"Good night Mommy! I love you too! "

Andrea tucked herself into bed, snug in her pink footy Pyjamas and under her blanket. Tomorrow was gonna be great. The girl was suddenly and dramatically awoken by a sack being forced over her roughly and aggressively.  Andrea even as a young as she was didn't go down. The young girl struggled and tossed her limbs from side to side trying to fight off the would be attackers only to be rewarded with a swift punch to the stomach. Andrea threw up in the sack and passed out. When she finally came to, The youngin' was being dumped from the sack onto the grass in the middle of a woods. It was still dark out but the sun seemed to be juuust coming out. Shocked, hyper ventilating, and shaking nervously, she looked up at her attackers. Before her stood her Mother and hidden slightly off to the side her elder sister Beatrice. " Morning, child. I assume you know why we brought you here. Well, as I said you're training is over. And all I have to say is, I don't accept failures into my home. I could tolerate it when you were still young but now? If you're not gonna grow you're not worth our time. If you feel like contesting my judgment, I'll be waiting at home. Have fun finding your way back." Mother turn around and began walking away. Beatrice turn to follow her but stopped. " For what it's worth, I didn't want to have to do this. " Beatrice wiped her face, detonated one of her dust bombs and suddenly vanished. Here she was now. Alone. In the woods, abandoned in her footy pyjamas.

"Hah! She wasn't so tough. You two come over here, the rest of you take care of the teacher, this bitch deserve a couple smacks before we throw her off this train. "  The Fanger approached and unsheathed his pistol. "Heh, this'll be fun. " 'CRACK CRACK CRACK' Andrea getting up from her feint, and moment of reminiscing, Unloaded her new gun directly into the encroaching beast. " Great, already empty." tossing aside the gun, Andrea looked toward her arm " Ah... The bullets went right through me and my aura. think I've been fighting to long." Suddenly she noticed the other two Fangers approaching at top speed. Still a little dazed, Andrea used her semblance to fling some of the weapons in her immediate vicinity toward one of them giving the other the chance to swing his quarter staff right across her face. Being knocked back to the ground and spitting up some blood, Andrea used her good arm to semblance forth her sword and shakily got back onto her feet. " I. Have had enough of you mongrels! " Andrea ran toward the mongrel and began swinging her sword, clashing and slash at his quarter staff until she shot her wrist blade out of her injured arm and into his face. Andrea grabbed onto her arm in pain " Gods damn it! Well, at least he's taken care of'" Springing behind her, the remaining Fanger used her distraction to grab Andrea from behind and dard her in her side. " Someone is about to have a little accident off the train! " As she was being dragged toward the edge of the train, Andrea struggled and struggled, but she was getting tired from all this fighting, so she looked around for a plan B. "Oh noThese creatures are willing to go to any lengths to ensure the death and destruction of humanity. Are you willing to do the same? " I am!" Semblencing the dead animals pistol over to herself, Andrea pointed it directly at her own shoulder and 'CRACK' The bullet passed through her shoulder and into the animals chest causing him to stumble back and off the train. 

Andrea shambled in the dark toward the light of the front door of her home. She had been dumped in the woods just that morning and finally found her way back for night fall. Opening the door, Andrea noticed her mother and her sister Beatrice discussing something at a table, This was one of the few times she'd ever seen Beatrice in such distress. When they finally noticed that Andrea had returned, Mother grinned wide and Beatrice face turned into one of fear and concern. Andrea was standing in the doorway covered in bruises and somethings elses blood and holding nothing but a really sharp stick. "Andrea!" Beatrice ran over to her sister, hugged her tight and held her by the shoulders "Oh my gods! What happened to you!? I'm so sorry I left you out there, I knew we shouldn't ha-"

"Beatrice will be silent."

Beatrice looked wide into Andreas eyes before shutting her mouth, getting back up and slowly backing away from her little sister. " My, my, Most impressive. IT took your sister here 3 days before she came back. You did it in 1. Congratulations, you pass. " Mother got up, walked over to Andrea and pat her on the head. "Happy Birthday mon Cœur."

Andrea was getting really tired. All this fighitng had gotten to her, the grimm earlier that day, Midnight early, the auto mutilation, and now all of these shwagnanigans. Looking toward the front of the train, Andrea noticed Oobleck still fighting. "Well, guess Theres still work to be done. " Shambling over toward the next cart, " Where do you think you're going!? " Turning around, Andrea noticed at least 6-7 more beasts. " You're kidding. Well fine then! No point in giving up now! " Being immediately attacked, Andrea was knocked from the top of the cart, between this one and the next.

Tehengu wasn’t really sure what to make of the scene in front of him. Midnight seemed completely unharmed, which he was happy for, but for some reason she had left her weapons by the door. He believed that she wasn’t the one to destroy the console, why would she have? She hated Torchwick, she wouldn’t have helped his plan. But why did it look like there hadn’t been a fight at all? Maybe that lady showed up before the two could really get into it, and Midnight dropped the weapons to use the console better?

”Well... I’m glad you’re alright. Let’s get back to the others, come up with another plan.” He said, picking up the weaponry and walking over to give them back. “You are alright, right?” He asked, noticing how she looked as he got closer.