The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

"Aren't people supposed to knock if someone is on the room?" Slash asked, walking in with a sigh. "I knew it" he said, looking at the sword on Andrea's bed.

He raised an eyebrow as he sniffed around. If he was part dog, then he'd probably know who touched what and who went where. But since his sense of smell isn't as good as a dog's, it would take him awhile. Since Andrea fell onto him earlier that day, he has her scent all over him. Now to find out what had happened when he was away...

He continued to sniff until his nose lead him to the closet's handle. He bent over so that the doorknob was right infront of his nose, taking in the scent. Slash turned to Andrea and smirked, looking at her with a half-lidded gaze. "You can either give my uniform back, or you can give me the hug. Unless you want to get straight to the kiss" he said, walking until he was close to her.

Slash walked in and just as planned noticed the sword. " Yeah sorry about the wild goose chase. I guess I just placed it under my bed and forgot. Sorry about that. " Andrea walked back toward her bed but stopped when she noticed Slash do something...Odd to say the least. " What are you? Are you trying to sniff you way around the room " Slash eventually made his way to the closet door. Wow, he figured it out with just his nose? " Heck of a nose you got there. " she said slightly embarrassed. Wait! No no no he is NOT allowed to try and get the upper hand on you! She thought. Andrea got up close, gave Slash a smirk, and wrapped her arms around his neck. " Fine. I'll take the hug. As long as I get to keep the Suit! Assuming staff lets me keep it that is. "

Slash pulled Andrea closer and began hugging her. Wow, He's kind of warm. And just as quickly as the hug started it was over, and Slash went back to his uninteresting chores. " Really? I give you a free hug and you decide not to make it last? " Andrea laughed as she went back to her Oh so important activities.

Slash smiled to himself as he listened to Andrea. "I guess i'll have to wear my usual clothes to class. Does my uniform fit you? I can adjust it if i can find the things i need" he said, hanging up paintings that were found in the closet.

Slash brought up a good point about the uniform. " Well, It'll probably be to big because well. " Andrea gestured to her tiny self, before grabbing the uniform and heading toward the bathroom. " But I guess I could just roll up the sleeves and pant legs " Andrea entered the bathroom and changed. Stepping out of the bathroom with the uniform,, Andrea tossed her clothes onto her bed knocking her sword off the bed, and posed " Well? What do you think? Am I awesome or what? "

Slash shrugged and put his hands behind his head to support it. "Alright. Can't believe you're going to do it" he said as he put down his tools and walked out of the door, closing it behind him.

"Why not? You don't even want to try it on?" he asked, going back inside. He looked at the clock and outside the window; it was already dark. "Well, we probably missed dinner so no point in going to the dinning hall. Midnight and Tehengu aren't back yet, I wonder if they are still outside"

Midnight pressed down hard with her blades, trying to get the advantage this way. If she could force Tehengu back, she'd gain a huge advantage. She didn't even notice him swap to a single hand grip until she felt the punch in the stomach which forced her to take a step back. She took a deep breath, trying to recover. Never had that move been used on her, she'd never even considered that move being an option in a fight. She hated being caught out, and now she expected Tehengu to take the offensive, so she quickly set herself up in a defensive stance, blades raised to protect herself. She was angry at herself. She'd assumed that Tehengu wouldn't be that good at close combat since his main weapon was a bow, turns out she'd been decieved.

Tehengu smirked as the blow landed, staggering Midnight a bit as she moved back from him. He grabbed his blade in both hands again before charging in, delivering a strong overhead slash that she would likely block. He knew he shouldn't be engaging Midnight in close combat, as that seemed to be what she was best at, but this session was for them to get used to the other's fighting style, and he couldn't do that if all he saw was how good she was at dodging arrows.

Midnight watched carefully as Tehengu charged forwards, bringing his blade above his head for a powerful strike. She could only smirk, she'd seen this move dozens of times, and knew how to block it. She raised her left blade up to it, and using her right under it, meaning when they connected, his blade would go to the left slightly, leaving him exposed to the right. She didn't want to hurt him, so as she thrusted her blade forwards, she aimed not for his head or chest, but for his arm. As she did that, she curved her body away from his blade, almost leaping forwards to give herself more power in her attack, and if he didn't move out of the way, a tackle.

Tehengu watched as his blade was deflected, as he expected. Midnight had directed his blade to the left, leaving his right open for the follow-up thrust she made, even going so far as to almost leap into the attack. He jumped back from the strike, twisting to the side as much as he could to avoid the blade. When he landed, he readied himself again, staring her down despite the fact that it had gotten dark.

"If you want to call it a night, go ahead. I'm willing to keep going if you want though, up to you." He said simply, breaking the silence that had fallen between them during the battle.

Midnight was glad he doged, after all, she'd hated to have actually hurt him. And plus, it meant he could read how she fought, and in it's own way, that was good. She hadn't even noticed it had gotten dark until she looked around them.

"I..." She wasn't sure, she'd love to keep fighting and learning about how he fought, but it was night and as much as she didnt want to admit it, she was tired. "Call it a draw and call it a night" she said, placing her blades onto her back. She wasn't sure if she was meant to like, shake his hand, or do like a half hug or a slap on the back. Wasn't that what happened between sparing partners? Would Tehengu find her weird if she did that?

"So, back to the room.. Assuming Andrea and Slash haven't locked the door..."

Tehengu stood at the ready until Midnight said it was over, calling it a draw. He nodded in affirmation, turning Aquilam back into a bow before stowing it on his back.

"Yes, we should head back to the room. Slash is nice, I'm fairly certain he would wait for us." Tehengu said as he walked with her back towards the room. "Good fighting back there." He said simply, giving her a slight smile with the compliment.

Midnight followed Tehengu closely, she was still a little lost at Beacon though she didn't want to admit that. "You too...you've got a pretty mean aim, would have got me, if, well, you know, i'd been unprepared..."

"Thanks." Tehengu said, smiling faintly at Midnight. Soon enough, they reached the room, and was about to simply open the door when he realized that Andrea might not be decent. Instead, he simply knocked on the door and waited.

Andrea followed Slash back inside, closing and locking the door behind them. " No. I will not even try it. Because it's dumb! I think the last time I wore one I was like three? And I still thought it was dumb " Andrea suddenly froze when Slash mentioned that they had most likely missed dinner. " Wh-what? " she said with a look of heavy disappointment. " I was actually looking forward to it. "

Hearing the knocking, Andrea made her way to the room door, tossing aside the random comment about the wood. " Yeah but tomorrow is such a long time to have to wait for food. " Andrea unlocked and opened the door. " Hell- Oh. It's just you two. " She then re closed the door and made her way toward her bag of cookies. " At least I have these "