The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

Andrea placed her hands on her cheeks and said in a quite exaggerated tone " Oh no, How will I ever deal with such a stalker. " Andrea reached a hand into her bag and removed a fluffy dragon blanket that she then crammed into the sleeping bag. Upon hearing Slash ask for her name again, she rose slightly and looked at him right in the eye with a Smirk. " What are you talk about? I did tell you my name. " After that, Andrea let herself fall back onto her pillow with a short laugh.

----------------------------------------------------

Slash wakes up the next morning and sees that it's still dark. He slowly got up being careful not to wake anyone, put on his plaid shirt over his T-shirt, brushed his teeth, and walked out of the Ballroom and our to the courtyard. He looked up at the sky and noticed that it was still full of stars. He put his hands behind his head to support it as he looked up and smiled. He decided that he was going to watch the sunrise for the first time at Beacon.

Tehengu awoke slowly, opening his eye to see it was still dark out. Well, he didn't feel tired, so it may as well be time to get up. He stood as quietly as he could, getting dressed and going through what he could of his morning ritual before heading out of the ballroom, heading out into the courtyard to get some fresh air. Slash was already out there, so he simply leaned against the doorway, watching him for a bit before turning his gaze skyward to look for the sunrise when it came.

The sun started to peek over the horizon as Slash smiled, watching the sky brighten. Once the sun was over the mountains, Slash walked back and saw Tehengu, greeting him with a nod and a smile as he walked back into the ballroom. He went back to his sleeping bag and smiled at Andrea. "Good morning, angel" he whispered as he zipped up his duffle-bag.

Slash rubbed his leg where the girl kicked him. "How lady-like, I should have videoed that on my scroll" he chuckled as he watched other students get up. "Come on angel, our initiation starts today" he said as he slung his dufflebag over his shoulder.

Tehengu watched the sunrise with a slight smile. He nodded in response to Slash's nod, though he didn't go inside yet himself. He remained in the door way as he simply stared out at the sky for a while.

Midnight hear something close by, a noise, someone talking. She couldn't help it, her ears didn't help her much. She slowly opened an eye, before realizing she was awake and had little hope of getting back to sleep. Letting out a large yawn, she uncurled herself from the ball she'd made when she went to sleep, stretching out and spreading her arms and legs out an a complete mangle of body parts. After a few minutes, she eventually stood up, though her usually well groomed hair looked like a catastraphy. She started packing up her stuff, before realizing she wanted, needed, to change what she was wearing. Sliding under her sleeping bag, she went among changing.

Emerging a little while later, she was now wearing almost the same thing she'd gone under wearing, the only main difference was her pants had less pockets. Leaning down, she threw her trench coat on, before contining her packing.

Andrea rolled around some more trying in vain to get comfortable enough to fall back asleep. Upon realizing that such a thing was unfortunately not going to happen, Andrea slowly rose up with hair looking like it was attacked by some rogue fire crackers and face looking freshly removed from a grave. She looked toward the criminal, the perpetrator of this horrible act and said with the voice of murder. " You want lady like? Get your scroll out and I'll show you lady like,,, "

Slash looked at the girls bed-head, smirking a little as it made her look less aggressive. "I'll wait for you to get ready, I'm going to go to the locker room to get my weapon" he said, interrupting her.

Andrea shrunk into her sleeping bag dragging her traveling bag, and Cardigan with her. After just a hot second Andrea re-emerged with less explodey hair and roughly the same coloured clothing, Afterward Andrea slowly made her way to the locker room. Swaying from side to side looking as if she'd had to much to drink mumbling something about how it should be illegal to wake up before noon. Getting to her locker after what felt like hours, She opened it up, placed her bag, took her sword and robe, and put on it and it's hood. Closing the door, Andrea tried her hardest not to fall asleep right where she stood.

Slash followed after, worried when she looked like she was about to collapse. He went to his locker and put his bag in, looking over at the girl to see if she's still awake. He put on Auralynx on his wrists and walked over to the girl, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" Slash asked. He had his usual unamused expression, but his eyes were filled with worry.

Eventually, Tehengu decided he had been out there long enough and headed back inside. He packed up his stuff before heading out to his locker. Slash was talking to the human female, and he left the faunus to it, opening his locker and exchanging his bag for hit combat gear.

Andrea slowly opened her eyes when she felt a foreign object grab onto her shoulder. Looking toward it she noticed it was a hand and Amazingly, It seemed to be connected to someone! Andrea Looked Slash Right in the eyes with a look that spelled nothing but hurt. " You're touching me. Why are you Touching me? You need to stop touching me. First you wake me up at the crack of dawn and now you're touching me. Slash, I'm going to attack you. And it will be violent. "

Midnight went into the weapons room, quickly finding her locker and taking her blades out. She looked at them, before attaching the sheaths to her back. She drew her blades out from over her shoulders, giving them a spin in her hands to make sure she was good and that they were actually her blades. Satified, she placed them on her back and looking around, unsure where she was actually meant to go.

Slash lifted his hand from her shoulder and let it hang by his side. He wanted to say so many things, but he knew it would be wise to keep his mouth shut. He looked over his shoulder and saw Midnight and Tehengu, ready for the initiation.

"Will all first year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation. Again, all first year students report to Beacon cliff immediately" Professor Goodwitch said through the intercom.

"See you around" Slash said as he walked away from the girl and headed towards Tehengu. He figured that it was a bad idea to keep talking to the girl, but it still hurt him when she talked to him so coldly.

Tehengu raised an eyebrow at the female's response to Slash's touch, but he said nothing about it as the intercom came on, telling them to report to the cliff for the initiation. He closed his locker, looking over as Slash approached and waiting for him before heading off to the cliff with him.

Slash stood next to Tehengu and started to walk to the cliff. Maybe she had a bad experience with people, maybe she doesn't like guys, or maybe..."she just hates me" Slash said, not realizing that he said it out loud.

"Well not everyone is going to like you." Tehengu replied immediately, looking over at Slash. It was then that he realized the faunus hadn't been speaking to him on purpose, and he fell quiet, looking back to where they were going.

"Well, I know not everyone is going to like me. Look at what I am" he said, wiggling his cat ears. They arrive at the cliff and see Professor Ozpin, Professor Goodwitch, and other students who were standing on platforms. Slash stood on a platform and waited for the rest.

Tehengu frowned slightly at Slash's words, though he knew he was right. Some people didn't like faunus as a rule, and they applied to every faunus they met. It was sad, really, that someone would be bullied and ridiculed for something they had no control over. He sighed slightly, remaining silent as they came to the cliff and stood on separate platforms just like everyone else that had arrived already.