Taking art requests

CanvasMayHogany

hey everybody! Im now accepting requests! Tell me what you want and I'll draw it up for ya!

DreamySunday-Potato and Apple

Eris-lazy alicorn

Symphonic Fire-Slash

Zealot-Glimmer

PyroBlaze-Xan and Marusha

Stormchaser-Moonlight Hooves

Jnormaldude-Everybody

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm always bemused as to why artists do this kind of thing. I guess it's just for practice? Or am I wrong?

Ahh well, anyway. If you're taking requests you can always draw Glimmer if you like.

There's her app for details, I really like this character, probably one of the best I've played but I need to get my desire to write the character back.

Thank you if you do, or if you don't decide to draw her thanks anyway.

I'd be interested in seeing that picture of the apple and potato as well. Hehe. Or just anything you draw, will you be posting stuff in this thread?

I don't suppose I could request a picture of my lazy knight-errant alicorn...

I need a description

Hi Canvas! Is it alright if you draw the perverted alien?

http://www.canterlot...465-slash-claw/

Thank youuuu :catbug:

Of course

I'd like a pic of Xan and Marusha together, if you please.

Here's their bios, for appearance purposes.

Xan:

Marusha:

I'll do my best!

I'm always bemused as to why artists do this kind of thing. I guess it's just for practice? Or am I wrong?

Ahh well, anyway. If you're taking requests you can always draw Glimmer if you like.

There's her app for details, I really like this character, probably one of the best I've played but I need to get my desire to write the character back.

Thank you if you do, or if you don't decide to draw her thanks anyway.

I'd be interested in seeing that picture of the apple and potato as well. Hehe. Or just anything you draw, will you be posting stuff in this thread?

I do them when I have artists block. And I will be posting them in my gallery not on this thread.

Of course you'd need a description! I was just asking in general first.

That was her official character page back when she was conceived. As her concept has aged over the years in my mind, I imagine her now sporting a longer mane with a simplistic steel chestplate.

Dual-ended bladestaff sold separately.

If you can find the time, it would be much appreciated. I know how busy artists can get.

here is her sheet also the code at the bottom is for this http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

a pony generator also in the Physique section i say something that can't be show in the generator

Archived