Taking art requests

CanvasMayHogany

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I cross off the names it means that I have finished them

Ahh right, cool. Let me know when I can see then. Hehe, sorry. Didn't actually think you were going to do my request. It's nice of you and I appreciate it. I only hope you can get what you need out of it.

lol i am finished with everbodies except for Normals. I just need to finish coloring it and adding details and all and then i will work on posting everyones. It shouldnt take muckh longer but in the mean time i ask that you please be patient with me.

OK! everyones has been posted except for Normal's. What happened was I tried to color his in Paint cus I got this scanner that will put the image on my computer...It didn't work. So I already had everyones requests on my computer so I said "What the hay" and uploaded them. So now I have to manually color Normal's and it will take a little longer. Sorry Normal but I promise I will get yours on soon. Also I need to find the picture of the potato and apple. Somehow I lost it......I'll find it but that one is also not gonna be on there. Sorry guys. Im gonna work to get them on as fast as I can and I hope you like them!

I shall reiterate my comment on my piece, I think you did really well on all of them and it sounds like you had a good time doing them.

Nice work. Hehe.

OK! everyones has been posted except for Normal's. What happened was I tried to color his in Paint cus I got this scanner that will put the image on my computer...It didn't work. So I already had everyones requests on my computer so I said "What the hay" and uploaded them. So now I have to manually color Normal's and it will take a little longer. Sorry Normal but I promise I will get yours on soon. Also I need to find the picture of the potato and apple. Somehow I lost it......I'll find it but that one is also not gonna be on there. Sorry guys. Im gonna work to get them on as fast as I can and I hope you like them!

That is totally fine. Also, random question, could you call me "The doctor"?

Archived