Taking art requests

CanvasMayHogany

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think you can make a pic of my diminutive griffin razor?

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/10703-razor-griffonfinal/

Nap posistion are good, as he is often sleeping. Though having a panic attack by a mare is good. No preferences in the end, just what is easy for you and your schedule.

Ok I have a few questions. On the three head feathers can you explain the angles and position a little better to me, they are a little confusing. Also with the peregrine falcon head do you wants the same design? Like the yellow around the eyes and the white down the throat? And is there a specific cat that he should be. Like any patterns or anything

Yeah, sorry about that. When I first pictured them I thought they be like the cockatiels crest when it's angry. Feathers laid back and extending out and curling. But don't think I described it well. At best let the three head feathers angle down across his head and the tips tilted upward slightly. The feathers to the left and right of the center would be angled so that there is a slight gap between the end points. Does that make it clearer? I'm not the best when it comes to describing feathers.

As for the perigrine falcon head, yes. And he has a very specific cat body. It's called the Sand Cat. Yeah that's the actual name :P they are really cute.

• 1 month later...

no its fine. im just trying to figure out how to color it without ruining the other drawing. i did them on the same sheet of paper and my markers like to bleed through. ill just take a picture of it when i get home and start on it

Archived