The carts rolled along the road on the way to Helgen with Stormcloak rebel’s on them. There was more than just the lowly Stormcloaks on here, their leader Luna was here as well, gagged and bound. The stormcloaks were all looking down, like they knew that they were all going to die. Luna was also looking around, wondering how she was going to lead them out of this mess though she doubted she could. Luna knew where they were being taken. She and the Stormcloaks in these carts were being transported to Helgen for execution. On one particular cart there was Four ponies who didn't have stormcloak armor on, though they didn't have imperial armor on either.They were bound like the rest even though they didn't look like they had any allegiance as all they had on was old rags and worn out shoes, as if they had just been caught on the road and sent to be executed.

One of the imperial guards looked back, at the 4 prisoners on his cart. 2 guys, 2 girls. He looked at each in turn, and since they were on death row, opted to have a little fun before they died.

First one he looked at was a physically imposing guy who looked like his muscles had muscles on them. He looked like he could walk through fights with no armor, and probably had. Still, the guard smirked due to how he was bound. "Look at this one, huge guy. All that power in your arms, and you're absolutely powerless to stop what's fated for you. This is what con's and brutes get, you know, for beating up guards. I've even heard that guard is coming down to watch you die, like you tried to kill him. Looks like everything that goes around, comes around, doesn't it?" He let out a small laugh, before looking at the next person.

This one was another guy, smaller than the last one, and looked weak. No wonder they captured this one, he probably couldn't even lift a shield! "From the big, to the shrimp. Look at you, you look like a kid still, barely out of your diapers. Stupid idiot, throwing it away, but I suppose that's what you get for breaking the law. There is no mercy for your kind, and you'll die like the rest of them. Begging for Mercy"

The next one though was quite a looker in the guards opinion. A girl, with a lot of red, red eyes, red hair. She looked like she had a fire in her, he liked that. He smirked slightly, before looking slightly upset. Because she was on death row, he couldn't pull her out, shame too, he wondered what she was like... "And finally we have the cute one, there always is one of you. Shame you're gunna die though, if i couldn't, i'd get you out of here, for a price...But I can't, shame too. But i'm sure I'll find another.."

"Speaking of another, look what we have here!" He said jokingly as he looked at the other girl, contrasted with the red one, cause she was, literally, blue. "Shame about you too girls, both of you. Cute things like yourself shouldn't be on death row, not with the Stormcloaks anyway. If you are sorry for what you've done, me and my boys could always set you free" He said, lying through his teeth. He had no power over his commander, but any chance to manipulate his way through. But it would work better if his own uniform didn't say PRIVATE on his chest plate.

(Now, i wonder who gets to this guy first to exact their revenge for that lol :P )

Sky was sitting on the cart, along with the other three oddballs. He ahd no alliengence to either side, and was just entering Skyrim to do some work, and maybe have some adventures. At the rate things had changed, that possibility had plummeted. He now had a death sentence for doing absolutely nothing, at all. And the few things he had done were not in Skyrim, and were definitely not enough to be punished with death. He sighed loudly as the guard spoke to them all, giving observations about them all. Once he was done, Sky lifted his head, staring at the guard. 'From the big, to the shrimp. Look at you, you look like a kid still, barely out of your diapers. Stupid idiot'

While his visual observation of Sky had been correct, though he was stronger then he looked, and he was no idiot. He replied to the guard with

"Would you say that to me face to face without these binds on? I bet you wont, want to know why? Because you have never lifted a sword against someone who could fight back, only time you've drawn your blade was to take advantage of innocents, all because your scared of getting into a fight with someone who could hurt you"

Sky felt slightly better after retaliating at him, then he turned his head to look at his companions. As far as he kenw, they were all their for nothing. Sky knew their was not much chance of avoiding this.

"Well, we are going to be sent to oblivion soon, and if im going with all of you, i would rather know your names. Im Sky" He said, introducing himself.

Sunrise sighed as she stared at her feet. Why was she even here on these carts? As far as she knew, she had done nothing wrong. Why was she here on the way to death row? It made no sense to her. She sighed again slightly as the oh-so eloquent guard spoke about her.

"Oh well, thanks for the offer." She said dryly as he moved on to the other girl before giving a false offer to get them out. It was doubtful someone of his rank could pull those kind of strings. She looked over at the smaller stallion as he introduced himself and asked for names.

"My name is Sunrise Skies." She replied, giving him a nod. "I'd say it's nice to meet you, but considering the circumstances..." She added with a wave to indicate the carts.

Midnight glared up at the guard, she knew all to well what the guard was offering, and could easily see that he had 0 chance of pulling it off. He was just looking for a cheap thrill, and she refused to let him have it. She bared her teeth at him, before looking away. Unlike the other guy, she had no smart retort, instead opted to silence. Much like her line of work, it was better to be silent and deadly, then loud and attackable. Then again, that's how her line of work went. An assassin in many ways, a duelist in any other, she'd hold her tongue here, her silver tongue would not serve her well in this scenario. Instead, she wrestled with her bindings, knowing it was pointless. She refused to die like this, and if she needed to use the other prisoners to escape, then she'd use them as giant meatshields and distractions.

She thought back to how she'd been caught. It was dumb how she'd been caught honestly, she shouldn't have been there. A pack of new guildies she'd been asked to overwatch. The job was simple, but the Imperial Guards had caught one of them and they'd spilled the whole plan. It had been a slaughter, arrows rained down on the recruits, cutting them down where they stood. It hadn't been a battle, it had been a slaughter. Midnight fled the scene, trying to outrun the guards. She used the rooftops, leaping from one to another and had nearly outrun the guards when a squad to heavy guards had come round from the corner. The guildy who'd been captured had even told them the escape plan, and Midnight swore to kill him. She'd heard that he'd managed to get off for spilling everything, so she made a silent vow that he would die before she would. Even if would doom her, she'd escape and make sure he died. She opened her eyes, a renewed vigor in her eyes. She had something to fight for, and Midnight wouldn't die until was completed. She looked at the others, before hearing the skinny one introduce himself as Sky.

She looked over him carefully, before replying "Midnight, though, if you think i'm dying today, you've been hit on the head one to many times. I'm getting out of here, I have one more life to collect before I'll just lie down and die" She took a look at the other mare, smiling at her briefly

Rock stood Strode amongst the cloudy halls of vahalla mares swooned as he passed them and drew his Mighty blade. He came to a halt as the horde of beast came fourth at him! For a battle was coming and the blood of his enemies would douse the fires of his heart!

And then he felt a strange falling sensation

Rock awoke from a deep-deep sleep, the land was cold and rather wet. He felt movement below the wood in which he rested He stood up coming to in the real world, he felt steel chains on his wrist and ankles,

He dug the sleep out of his eyes as some annoying whelp of a man insulted those around him and the group introduced themselves

First was a young pegasis man named sky, he looked weak but Rock noticed his nimble fingers and alertness, he was a thief of some sorts, he was young and hid his ambition well. A dangerous combination. The guard mocked him but Rock knew men like him used the enemies underestimation of them as a deadly weapon. Something he was sure Sky knew plenty about

Next was a rather beautiful unicorn woman who called herself sunrise, her hands were gentle and her fur well cared for, he looked to her feet looking thru the holes in the torn shoes he saw they were worn and blistered. Rock gave her slight smile knowing that while she looked like a regal well civilized mare she had some strength and power to her. Not to be underestimated despite her beauty and manners

Finally was a small blue thestral girl. Rock needed a bit longer to figure her out, her inner self hidden in a darkness that matched her fur, and like Sky she hid herself well. When she spoke it revealed her inner fire. Rock surmised she was some kind of stealthy warrior. Locked not by chains but her lack of combat and danger, for that was when she was truly free

Rock sat straight up in the cart and stretched out

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAmmmmm” he spat off the side of the cart and grabbed the itchy rag they dressed him while he slept. they were tight on him and tearing with almost every movement He tore it off leaving himself only in his comfortable loin cloth. he enjoyed the cool air on his body, not caring to show his many many scars to the world. He wrapped the rags around his hoofs and said

I am Rock Eater son of Bone Eater! I have little care for this land called Skyrim and seek to be the change I wish to see in it!”

he looked about, even if he did jump off and kill one of the guards he would be easily surrounded and weighed down by the chains connecting to his fellow prisoners. He spoke to his new companions

it seems we are bound by both fate and steel. We must work together as brothers” he nodded to sky “and sisters” he turned to the 2 women “if we are to survive to the next battle!”

• 1 month later...

(Im almost at a stage where i am not nervous, but, im not just their yet. Itl still be a little until i post. Sorry to all of you for this LONG hold up, once everything is sorted out, il make this a top priority)

Archived