Types of Dragon allowed in RP

SymphonicFire

I was wondering what types of dragons are allowed in RP. I know that the dragon type in the show are allowed, but I want to make a Chinese dragon OC, as it represents my chinese background. It would be cool to use a different type of dragon, but it probably needs a very detailed backstory. It would probably be in Free-for-all anyways because i don't remember dragons being allowed in CC or WOE

Dragons are playable in both CC and WoE actually. They just need to be teen dragons at most in WoE (similar in size to the ones in Dragon Quest at most). CC does not have this restriction.

I would say it's fine. Our dragon lore specifies that they come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Chinese dragons would be perfectly acceptable as anything else.

Dragons are playable in both CC and WoE actually. They just need to be teen dragons at most in WoE (similar in size to the ones in Dragon Quest at most). CC does not have this restriction.

I would say it's fine. Our dragon lore specifies that they come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Chinese dragons would be perfectly acceptable as anything else.

Thank you for your help! I'll read it right now.

I would however caution against calling it a "Chinese Dragon" as it is highly unlikely that China exists in MLPverse. I'd say "Eastern Dragon" maybe or find another way to describe it ;)

I see, I'd probably describe it as a different species.

Archived