Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Hazel burst out in laughter, "Are you serious? Im not a weak coward, I wont be hiding anywhere. No, I'll be right where the action is, getting my hooves wet with the blood of my enemies. I want to see them when that last light of life leaves their eyes," she shivered with pleasure, "Oh just talking about it makes my mare-hood tremble!" A couple horde soldiers stood by with wide eyes in shock, they looked at each other slowly then started backing up away.

Oakly took off into the sky flying above the army, "Dad told me there was another way to beat the Nightmare, but, how does showing Love beat such evil?" He asked himself.

Silent facehoofed himself and sighed. "Well, if you destroy my brother's forces, I won't stop you. Just....be careful." He said, not sure if Hazel could understand his fatherly instincts right now.

Silent rolled his eyes before walking away.

The armies reached the coast and began to prepare the ships to meet the Horde on the sea. Kane sighed. "This may be the fight of our lives. Some of us may not make it."

"Nope, any of you die on me and I'll kill you myself." Shadow said simply looking around at all of them. Oakly looked at Shade and he sighed tiredly. Steel raised his eye brow, "Thats... Motivational... I guess... Sorta.."

"He'll do it too. Believe me. When we were younger I was once legally dead for an hour before I got revived, and then Shadow beat the hell out of me for it." Blood commented as more Canterlot ships became seaworthy and went into the water.

Shadow grinned and pulled Ally next to him, "Better yet I'll let Ally do it for me." Ragnorak gave a look like he was screaming bloody murder internally. Shades face went dark with horror and Maple went red hot wide eyed getting bad thoughts, she glanced at Blood guiltyly. Arial went red and started sweating, also getting bad thoughts. Nara and Sting hugged eachother wide eyed in fear, Laxus was white with horror. Steel starred at Ally meeting her gaze, it went back and forth before Steel turned into a solid metal statue and feel over stiff, he lost.

Ash smiled at Steel and giggled softly, lifting him back to his feet. "You sure are intimidating Ally. I guess I'm glad we have you on our side." Blood saw Maple blushing and nuzzled her neck playfully. "You haven't seen anything, Ash. You should have seen her back in the day."

"plus if you die, you bucked up, and if you buck up...and lose my great weapon." Radz took out the pencil "so a friendly reminder the after ally kills all of you, I'll revive you and put you in your own personal hell where you will never be the same again. when I said five minutes, I really meant 20 years in an alternate dimension, guess I forgot to mention that." she said with a joyous smile like an innocent little girl but was giving off a dark aura of evil. "ally, if you wouldn't mind giving me just a second of your time, I'd be most grateful...I have a favor." 

"Now that you explained it, its not as scary anymore." Ragnorak said shaking his head. Oakly chuckled looking around, he knew what his mother was capable of, even though he had more power she could still frighten him. Ally walked down to Radz with an annoyed look from Shadows antics, "What is it?"

The final ship was prepared and set halfway in the water. The Equestrian Navy was stout, but it would still be a bloodbath to engage the Horde's powerful battleships. Kane set a hoof on the ladder and sighed. "Ready guys?"

Radz gave Ragnorak an evil stare "I never explained what I'll do." She said then looking at Ally "there is something...I need you to do. How skilled are you in combat compared to everyone here?" She asked folding her arms.

Radz nodded "I see...I'm not going to sugar coat this, I'm trying the best I can to stay out of this affair. This is very important, I won't blame you if you refuse...someone needs to face Killjoy..." she said looking at Ally.

Kane climbed into the main ship in the Equestrian Navy. It was decorated with golden armor rather than the steel armor of a normal ship. A very ornate battering ram was affixed to the bow, and the sails were blood red and showed a mixture of a pony and a Phoenix. He waited for his friends to enter the ship before setting sail.

Shadow embarked on to Kanes ship putting his brother and the others on different ships to help out. Oakly flew to the crows nest of the lead ship watching the horizon. Arial split up the Elementals to different ships to assist them in battle and protect, only putting Nara and Sting together. Steel went up to Ash and kissed her on the cheek, "Dont die on me." His eyes flickered with a sense of blink emotion. Azure and Dawn took to one ship and Stryker to another, his injuries now fully healed due to a weird powder Oakly gave him.

((Lol if you remember, Trax gave Killjoy the same plant powder when he first arrived in Canterlot, its a miracle plant that has incredible healing properties.))

Ash blushed but smiled at Steel. "I don't plan on it." She said, swishing her tail in Steel's face as she got into a ship.

Blood looked at Maple in the eyes deeply. "If anything happens, know that I love you more than anything in this world, Maple."

Kane looked back towards the direction of where they came, wishing he could see her again before the battle. "I'll return to you....I promise."

Steel smiled and turned to head to his ship.

Maple nuzzled him, "Same goes for you my darling, I'll follow you anywhere."

Shadow closed his eyes and thought of his family and batponies, "I will return to you..."

Kane took a deep breath and looked over his army. All of these ponies were here, about to fight and die for him and for Equestria, all while leaving behind their own families. Most of them would not return, but they still carried on happily, just happy to be serving their king. "Ponies of Equestria, my brothers and sisters, you've followed me from the day this war began. Some of you have followed me since I was crowned. Now I ask you to follow me one last time, as we stare into the face of annihilation. I ask you to join me in defending our home and our families from evil once again. Your sacrifices are not in vain, and you are not alone. All who have died in this war and any war prior watch over you, and the Sisters will guide you from the afterlife. Today we become a thorn in the side of tyranny. Today, we are Equestria!" The crowd cheered from Kane's speech as they were finally ready to depart. A soldier pushed off their ship from the shore as he floated out into the water.

Shadow smiled proudly, he was a seasoned King for many lifetimes, but Kane was far greater than him. He could almost see Soul standing right there next to him.

The other ships pushed off following Kanes, their soldiers howling in support of their King. Oakly jumped up balancing perfectly on the tip of the main mast, his peircing blue eyes fixated on the horizon. Shadow looked up seeing Oakly and a faint figure of Trax next to him, he glanced over to Radz seeing Killjoys spirit standing boldly with her. "You may be gone, but you're legacies live on in them, you should all be proud of them."

Kane glared out over the horizon as the hundreds of ships began to set sail. He looked up in the sky and saw that it was slightly darker than before, and he felt a warm wind blow through his mane. "Hope you brought your raincoats, friends."

Silent stood at the bow of a large warship adored with dark armor. He glared at the horizon where he knew Kane would come from. "Every one of them drowns today. The sea will turn crimson with their blood."

Arial and Laxus's eyes were glowing white as they summoned their elements together causing the skies to darken and grow heavy with rain. "Using the storm to mask our approach, smart." Shadow commented. Oakly narrowed his eyes, already he could feel the Nightmares power and Silents, "Hazel...."

Hazel grinned as she let her power leak out, "Him again? Good, I'm ready for a rematch!"

Silent growled as the heavy rains began to pick up. "The elementals are making a storm....it won't matter, they are doomed to die no matter what." The first two line of Horde ships began to press forward. The sky darkened more and they began to lose the ability to see clearly. A flash of lightning briefly illuminated something quickly coming towards the horde ships. "Knock knock." Kane said with a sly smirk as the horde sailors panicked. Kane's warship and the other Equestrian ships smashed into the Horde ships with their massive battering rams fixed to the front of the boats, tearing them apart and sending them sinking into the sea. Kane shouted loudly as his soldiers joined in the battle cry and the Equestria ships charged for the rest of the Horde navy, leaving behind a dozen horde boats sinking in ruins.

Hazel dropped down onto the water standing on it, she grinned wildly as her eyes widened with excitement, she burst forward running across the water. Oakly flinched and zipped down to the waters surface and went into a run across the water straight for Hazel. They met hoof to hoof creating a large shockwave that blew large waves over near by ships. Hazel smirked as she stepped back and spin kicked him back, Oakly recovered in a slide across the waters surface, he saw Hazel coming for him again and blocked her hits clashing in hoof to hoof combat on the waters surface.

Shadow zipped over to the closest horde ship spearing through the captain with shadowfang, he then began slicing through the ships members with ease. Ally ran up to another ships bow and punched it, instantly it splintered into pieces, sending all its crew into the dark waters below. Ragnorak landed on another ship whipping out dual axes, "Come ye scurvy dogs, I'll show you what it means to be a true barbarian!"