Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

((Nah, I was thinking that once the three are defeated, Kane and Silent have a final battle and Kane defeats Silent, then has a fight with Rose that almost ends with Kane being killed by Rose's power. Silent realizes that he loves Kane as a brother and can't stand to see him die so he stabs Rose in the back and kills her before dying. Basically the ending to Star Wars. Lol))

Blood grit his teeth and looked at the cataclysmic event taking place. "It can't be......" He said in disbelief.

"There is one who made your fate the way it is, Kane. She has pulled the strings, but I am stronger than her. I will rewrite fate. I will rewrite this story. I have pretended your death." The creature said to Kane. "What are talking about?"

Radz stood besides Ally "you sure you can do this?" She asked in a serious tone.

Killjoy's eyes shot towards Ally already picking her opponent. Her dark aura surrounded her as the Nightmare was unleashed. Radz flinched "you might need help..."

Ally shook her head and got serious, "I'll be fine." She launched off heading straight for Killjoy.

Oakly exhaled deeply, "Stay here Hazel, this is a battle you wont want to fight." He told her before gusting off heading straight for Trax and Soul. Traxs eyes went straight to Oakly, he put his hooves together and sucked in. Oakly flinched, "He can use the Ninjutsu?" Traxs voice was monotoned and soulless, "Fire Style Phoenix Flower Jutsu." He blew out several burning flares at Oakly. Oakly put his own hooves together after throwing a kuni, suddenly he flickered between Trax and Soul as the kuni he'd thrown landed between them. Oakly jumped up punching and kicking but the two warriors caught his attacks easily, but that was his plan. Suddenly all three of them flickered away, leaving Ally rushing Killjoy.

Shadow flinched as Oakly flickered into existence in front of them, but he wasnt alone. Arial took a step back gasping in shock, Shade shivered seeing those peircing blue eyes again. Azure and Stryker were almost frozen in shock as they saw Soul and Trax before them. Trax flexed his hoof sending Oakly flying back crashing into a ship demolishing it completely. Everyones head turned back to Trax and Soul, Shadow grittes his teeth and stood ready. "Stand ready, do not waver! The real Trax and Soul would scorn us for backing down!" He said trying to encourage them. Steel had never met either of them, but just by looking at them, he could see that all the rumors were true about them. Trax stepped forward and put his hooves together, "Water Style Giant Tidle Wave Jutsu." Suddenly Trax and Soul rose high above all of them on a massive tidel wave, Ragnorak flattened his ears in a wince, "We're so Fūçkëd." The tidel wave came crashing down wiping out the entire fleeting and pushing them back inland. Shadow stood up wearily coughing up water, but when he looked up Trax was there starring down at him with his emotionless stare, Shadow gulped wide eyed.

Blood charged Soul with his blades drawn, but Soul immediately pulled out two twin blades and blocked every strike that Blood unleaded effortlessly before kicked him away, sending Blood sliding miles away and creating a trench. He turned and glared at Ash with his venomous green eyes. His face was hidden by the signature skull veil he was famous for. Ash took a step back in fear and cast a fire spell, only to have Soul blow it away like he was blowing a candle out. He grave Ash by the throat and threw her into Steel before zooming to Shadow and slashing at him with his blades, which seemed like silver blurs due to his unreal speed.

"The one pulling the strings....I am similar to her, and now I undo her plans. Live again, Pheonix king." The creature said. Suddenly the tentacles dragged Kane into some kind of magical chamber and before he knew it, Kane was being shot through some sort of ethereal tunnel leading to the surface.

Killjoy just stared at Ally until Ally got only inches away before catching her foot with ease as a powerful shock wave exploded in all directions. Suddenly pain ripped through Ally's leg as Killjoy gripped tightly around it. Killjoy twirled gaining momentum before launching Ally into the air sending her crashing into a nearby cliff side, driving almost a hundred feet into the earth. Killjoy appeared near the hole, her face blank and without emotion, her eyes now slit from the Nightmare. Radz watched from afar "I hope I made the right choice." she said watching Killjoy with a chill down her spine. Killjoy just looked inside the hole as she pulled out her massive sword, the sword made a small crater as just the tip hit the ground.

Shadow gritted his teeth deflecting a few strikes before jumped back as large blast of lightning struck the area, the dust settled withTrax standing in front of Soul blocking the blast with just his hoof, leaving just a little scratch that soon withered away. Laxus flinched in surprise and barely had time to move as Trax flickered above him kicking him back down into the ground. Arial flew charging Trax with a gale force wind but Trax merely stepped aside and used his elbowed to hit her hard sendkng her skidding across the ground. Maple, Shade, and Ragnorak all three tripled teamed up lashing out at Trax with everything they had, but the legendary warrior skillfully dodged them all. Trax then landed a single blow on them all sending them flying back crashing into trees or debris. Trax put up his hoof catching shadowfang effortlessly as Shadow came from behind, the Bat King was in disbelief at the sheer skill, Trax kicked him back across the ground sending him slamming into a rock wall. "Wood Style Wood Golem!" Oaklys voice rang out before a large wooden golem rose up from the ground with Oakly standing on its head, the Golem extended its arm out racing at Soul. Trax went to assist but stopped as he dodged a blast from Nara and Sting, the two ran at him blasting their shadow and light attacks at him. Trax swung at them but hit a shield instead, he glanced over seeing Stryker casting it, Azure streamed at him slashing with his blade rapidly. Trax merely kicked Azure away them burst at Stryker. Stryker put up his sheild around him quickly, instantly Traxs hoof made contact with the shield, the place errupted with a large shockwave that cracked the ground. Stryker opened his eyes and gasped in shock as he saw his magic shield was cracked all over. "8 Trigrams Air Palm." A heavy blast of air exploded from Traxs hoof destroying the shield and sent Stryker flying back crashing into a pile of debris. Trax leaped back as Shadow came smashing down, the bat King was wild eyed in furry as he slashed at Trax.

Suddenly Ally sped out at Killjoy, using her lariot move and sending Killjoy flying back far across the ground digging a long scar in the earth completely destroying an entire small mountain. Ally wipped off blood from her lip and cracked her neck, she whipped out her claw daggers, "Alright Sweetheart, Lets Dance." She said before kicking off in a dead sprint towards Killjoy.

Killjoy stood firm with not even a scratch on her body. Killjoy side stepped and spun around Ally before slamming the flat end of her sword into Ally's back driving her into the ground before kicking her in the stomach sending her upwards just to be caught by the face with a death grip. Killjoy's fist slammed into Ally's gut multiple times each hit sending a powerful shock wave. Finally Killjoy slammed Ally into the ground and was about to drive her sword into Ally's chest, but for some reason she froze right when the blade was only centimeters away from Ally's heart. Killjoy's arm shook as if something was keeping it back.

Radz eyes grew wide "ah sweet Celestia...it can't be possible..."

Ally breathed heavily, "The Nightmare, now that its been made peace with its fighting back." Ally sweeped out Killjoys legs moving to the side letting the sword peirce the ground, she flipped up and slammed down her hoof on Killjoys back, the shockwave alone created a massive crater. Ally unleashed a furry of quick stabbin jabs into Killjoys stomach before grabbing her leg and spining around, she flung her high and far. Ally pushed off demolishing the ground behind her, just as Killjoy hit a cliffside, Ally came in thrusting her hoof in Killjoys face sending her smashing through the hard rocky cliff and through miles underground till coming to a stop in giant explosion of rock and earth. Ally landed a ways away panting, "Glad Oakly could make peace with the Nightmare, guess I'm not fighting this alone am I? Come on Nightmare Killjoy, keep it up!" She said called out encouragingly, if she needed to Ally did know a couple Ninjutsus that would help against Killjoy.

The wood golem suddenly fell into pieces as Soul dismembered it in seconds. Blood went to try and strike again, but Soul grabbed him and slammed him down on the ground repeatedly. He then held Blood over his head and grabbed his wings, twisting them until a loud crack was heard and both his wings broke. Blood tried to swallow the pain and grit his teeth as he was thrown down. Soul deflected a storm of fireballs as Ash desperately tried to rain down fire on him, but it was useless as Soul batted them all away.

Kane crawled out of a rocky outcrop as he finally escaped. He saw the fighting in the distance and froze. "They finally did it......they brought back the three greatest warriors to destroy Equestria. My father...."

Oakly gritted his teeth and put his hooves together, "Earth Style Earth Dome Prison!" He slammed his hooves to ground, instantly an earth dome enclosed around Soul and Trax. Shadow panted heavily, "They're stronger than ever, I can't believe this what they could achieve throughout their entire lives." Oakly kept a hold on the earth domes then gasped in horror as he noticed vanished, "A clone?" He turned around only to meet Traxs hoof to his face. "8 Trigrams 64 palms." Trax voiced monotonously before begining a barrage of lightning fast hits on Oakly, Trax landed his 64th hit sending Oakly crashing across the ground. Trax then moved his letting Arials punch miss, he then proceeded to dodge a slice from Steels iron blade hoof, then ducked under Shadows sword swing. He moved around dodging their strikes effortlessly, even when Nara and Sting joined in.

((Lol Metal do you wanna control Shade, Ragnorak and Maple to fight Soul?))

((Only if you really need me to. Playing other people's characters is a little weird to me.))

Blood crawled on the ground as both his wings were broken and his body coursed with agony. Soul stood over him and glared down at him. Blood could tell in Soul's blackened eyes that he didn't want to hurt him, but had no choice. Soul took a sword and jabbed it through Blood's chest. Blood's eye widened and his body froze in pain.

Suddenly the sky where Killjoy was grew dark. The ground cracked beneath Ally, suddenly Killjoy was mere inches away from Ally. Time seemed to slow down as their eyes met. Killjoy's skin was now dark grey, the full potential of Killjoy's nightmare has been unleashed. The flat end of Killjoy's sword slammed into Ally's gut before spun around back hoofing her in the face knocking one of Ally's fangs out. Killjoy then appeared behind Ally as her blade put a large slice down Ally's back sending her six into the ground.

((Lol im swamped as it is with so many characters, they dont have to talk. Ragnorak is an earth bat pony with dual axes, Shade is a unicorn whos masterful in the black arts, Maple is a unicorn whos exceptional with magic but uses hoof to hoof and a sword.))

Shadow went wide eye in horror, "Brother!" He gripped shadowfang and rushed in at Soul. Trax zipped over punching down but was blocked by a cloud of sand that gripped his hoof, his eyes moved over seeing Oakly with his hooves to the ground surrounded by massive amounts of sand, "Ninja Art, Sand Coffin!" More sand blasted out from behind Oakly racing towards Trax and engulfing him in a giant ball.

Oaklys clone rammed into Soul blasting him with a swirling blue sphere, throwing Soul far away.

Ally opened her eyes as she dreampt in her unconscious, she was falling in a black void, emptiness all around her. She could hear Traxs voice echo around her, "What you can do is incredible and very powerful, but can come with deadly side effects. Please, you must never open the last gate." She closed her eyes, "Sorry Trax, but if I cant beat her before that, I wont have a choice." She whispered sorrowfully.

"First Gate, Gate Opening, OPEN!" Ally exlpoded from the ground, "Second Gate, Gate of Healing, OPEN!" Her powerlevel rose more as she raced towards Killjoy, "Third Gate, Gate of Life, OPEN!" Ally's skin turned redish, her strength and speed increasing more and more. "Fourth Gate, Gate of Pain, OPEN!" Ally flickered away with extreme speed, she flickered just before Killjoy unleashing a powerful punch to her gut cause her to gasp uncontrollably, Ally flickered behind Killjoy again kicking her back hard then whipped around punching her face. Ally took Killjoy into grapple and aimed them upside down, they then spun faster and faster drilling towards the ground, at the last second Ally kicked away letting Killjoy drill smash into the ground. Ally stood panting, her redish skin pulsing with energy, her viens bulging all around her, a green flame-like aura beginning to form around her body.

((Alright, but you have them back when the battle is over.))

Soul stopped himself and zoomed back to Oakly, delivering a brutal punch to the face and driving him into the ground. Maple charged at Soul in rage as she saw Blood get stabbed. She fired a beam of magic at Soul, but Soul simply blocked it with his hoof and grabbed her, throwing her aside. Soul crossed his blades and blocked a beam of shadow magic from Shade before deflecting it back at him and slashing at him with his lightning fast twin blades.

((Of course))

Oakly suddenly poofed into a log that shattered to splinters. Oakly flickered closer to Trax who was still inside the ball of sand, "That was close, dammit I need another powerhouse here, I'm using alot of energy to keep up with both Dad and Uncle Soul." He said tiredly, he looked back at the ball of sand noticing a few bulges where Trax was fighting at, he put his hooves together, "Ninja Art Sand Burial!" The sand then condensed in adding on thousands of pounds of pressure that would crush any normal pony to dust, suddenly the ball of sand exploded pushing Oakly back off his hooves. Trax came speeding out, his hoof lit up with crackling blue Lightning, "Lightning Style Lighting Blade." Time slowed down as Trax inched closer to Oakly, he could feel the massive energy his father had, it was almost overwhelming to him. Oakly flickered out of the way letting Trax hit ground in an explosion of lightning and rocks, he appeared where he had thrown his kuni as the sand ball first exploded, "Wind Style Rasen Shuriken!" He said forming a blue sphere in his hoof that expanded out blades of wind that spun round and round, Oakly threw it sending it spearing towards Trax. But the Old Father was fast, his hooves already together, "Fire Style Majestic Destroyer Flame Justu." Trax blew out a giant blazing flame, Oakly watched in horror as his jutsu was consumed by the flames increase them tenfold. Oakly quickly out his hooves to the ground, "Water Style Water Wall Jutsu!" A giant wall of water formed up in front of Oakly but the defense was nothing as the assisted fire attack blew away Oakly into the dust.

Shadow slid next to his brother, "Hang in there brother, let your healing take its course and you'll be alright."

The other Elements rushed in at Trax hamming him with everything they had.

((Ally is not going to beat Killjoy, Radz is going to be stepping in, or if you want, have Killjoy break free of Rose's spell and go after Trax and Soul letting Kane and Shadow find Rose.))

((Oh sad face, I was gonna have Ally open the 8th gate, gate of death, in order to beat Killjoy. The eighth gate is supposed to open up power closest to Or at Radzs level, but in doing so she comes too close to death. After everything settles down, Ally barely lives through it, but is forced to live out the rest of her life in a wheelchair. I thought maybe Killjoys Spirit could save her from death after Radz talks her into it? Roses hold on them is pretty absolute, Killjoys Nightmare side is the only thing fighting back since Oakly made peace with it.))

((Oakly made peace with Hazel's nightmare. Killjoy's nightmare was pretty much beaten into submission by Killjoy, pretty much the Nightmare is going to make Killjoy uncontrollable by Rose, remember back when Killjoy said the Nightmare cannot be controlled? Kinda feel like that should bite Rose in the ass. Plus I know you are both dying to have the three fight each other.))

Blood relaxed a bit as he let his natural healing powers help his wound. "We can't kill them, brother. The three of them alone can conquer Equestria. Without Kane, this fight is over."

Soul grabbed Ash by the throat and drove her into the ground, stepping on her head as her face bit into the dirt. He blocked another volley of arrows from Maple and knocked Ragnarok's axes away with his blades before headbutting him across the field. Ash's body exploded with fire, knocking Soul away. She stood back up and fired more flames at him, but to Soul they were just embers, and he snuffed them out by flapping his wings.

Kane ran as fast as he could to join the battle, hoping he could save his friends still.

((Nope, not really, I was DYING to have the three fight those they trained directly or indirectly. But Radz was too powerful to fight Killjoy, since shes pretty much a god. So I thought Ally would try and fail only to see she'd have to open the 8th gate of death and pretty much die in order to beat The Lady of Death. I really try hard to avoid head on collisions with our main OCs, especially in this storyline, I like to think we're all equal. I thought that was fair for everyone so that only our secondary and othe OCs would compete instead but always keeping our first Main's equal in power.))

((I was just thinking because in this sort of situation. Killjoy isn't going to beat Trax or Soul, Killjoy was just going to get Trax's and Soul's attention so Kane and Shadow could find Rose. It was entirely a suggestion. If this was an anime...fans would LINE up to see them fight. Gah I need to be an animator...need to learn to animate. Anyway, we can go with Your plan, but Ally still won't win, just barely though. Killjoy will be f*cked up to the point where she just falls over dead...well I guess that is kind of a win...I think.))

((Yeah there are many anime with characters fans would like to see face off but never do. Besides, I'm letting Kane and Silent team up together to face Rose, maybe Radz can get her payback hit then to save the two in a close call, just once though.))

((Actually Trax, my plan was for Kane and Silent to have a final duel, in which Kane defeats Silent and leaves him near death. Kane then tries to fight Rose, but Rose is far too powerful. Silent uses the last of his strength to stab Rose in the back and kill her, then they have a moment before Silent dies.))

((Lol still same thing but yeah man it's however you want it, and that will happen after Killjoy and Soul are down. I'm gonna have Oakly and Trax face off in their Susanos.))

((Just imagine it in pony form and tall as **** too, and their eyes are those.))