Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

A large explosion cam out of the whole sending a powerful forces smashing into Ally cutting off her attacks. Suddenly time seemed to slow down as Killjoy's face was instantly only inches away from Ally's. Killjoy's new speed was almost like teleportation her crimson eyes mixed with black flames and shadows stared darkly into Ally's for what seemed like hours. Killjoy grabbed Ally by the back of her head before smashing her face into the ground creating a massive crater and an explosion of debris from the sheer strength, Killjoy then took off in a full sprint of she dragged Ally's face into the ground. A deep scar followed their trail, rock and dirt flew into the air. Like a whirlwind, Killjoy passed between Trax and the group he was fighting, she finally skid to a stop as her feet dug into the ground, she spun launching Ally into the air and waited for Ally to come back down, as she did so, when only inches from the ground, Killjoy's elbow shot forward the force of the broke the sound barrier before hitting Ally in the chest causing another loud shockwave as Ally flew backwards into the cliffside that was near. Killjoy ended her attack by slamming her fist down onto Ally's left knee letting a loud crack as the bones failed and shattered.

((Let Ally just skip the eighth gate and just go onto the ninth, add more risk lol))

((Theres only 8 gates total, its based off Naruto, Guy Sensei's 8Gates))

Traxs eyes glanced at Killjoy and Ally then went back to Oakly who had flickered right in front of him again, "Lightning Style: Black Panther Charge Jutsu!" Oakly fired black lightning from his hoof which took on the shape of a panther charging Traxs Susanno, the blue aura held up easily blocking against the attack. Oakly gusted back dodging a slash from Traxs Susanno, Oakly put his hooves together drawing in a large breath, "Demon Style: Devastating Black Fire Explosion Jutsu!" The area exploded with black flames covering the ground like freckles. Oakly floated in the air looking down, Traxs Susanno stood firm with Trax standing at the base.

Ally let out a cry of agony, she blasted Killjoy away with her Daytime Tiger air punch, "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh! 8th Gate, Gate of Death,-"

On a white plane, Ally stood facing Trax, their expressions were grim. "Ple-" Trax started but Ally held up her hoof silencing him, "Many years ago, while fighting a Warlord, you sacrificed yourself without a second thought to save two batpony civilians. Ponies you never even met. Well, I think I know why now." Ally walked over to him, "If you have the Power or capability, to save somepony, then theres no reason not to."

15 years ago...
An old gray Trax stood in front of two bat fillies as several arrows struck his back, Ally stood a ways away in awe, amazed at the mortal who would sacrifice his life for two strangers. Shadow landed next to her, "Allow me to introduce you to Nameless Trax, The Blue Eyed Reaper." As he spoke, Trax turned around glaring at the enemy with powerful piercing blue eyes.

Back in Ally's mind, she stood kissing Trax romantically, "I love you Trax, and I'll be seeing you soon....."

"OPEN!" The area around her froze in time then exploded out as Ally's blue aura turned red and flared out forming into a giant chinese dragon head. Ally stood at the center, her eyes pure white and her skin now cracked open looking like she was made out of molten lava. The amount of power continued to rise, finally stopping at near god-like strength.

Angel and Sylis paused from their game of chess to look to their rights, "You feel that?" Angel asked, Sylis nodded, "I do, this power.... Its considerably larger than the last three we felt, somepony finally Opened the 8th gate." Angel went grim, "Whoever it is, they're awfully close to Mine and Radzs level."

Ally grunted with pain as she felt her entire body burn, 'Five Minutes, Make every second count.'

• 9 months later...

Killjoy just stood staring blankly at the display of immense power as her own aura reacted to Ally's. Killjoy tightened her grip on her sword, as her left arm still dangled lifeless dripping with blood. Though crippled, the expression on her face never changed, she was still a force to be reckoned with even with such power manifesting before her. The fight was just getting started.

Radz's ears perked up and smirked as she witnessed Ally's power "my my, such power...I could see a successor in her...too bad that kind of power is lethal to the barer." she said to herself and then looking up to the sky "maybe i could...maybe."

Killjoy finally launched forth as the ground exploded beneath her feet. Jumping into the air, Killjoy slammed into Ally knee first launching Ally though a hillside.

Ally stood in the hillside crater in a defensive position as she blocked against Killjoys attack. Ally stepped back into a fighting stance before flickering off in a blinding speed, her first punch hitting Killjoy in the face sending her skidding back. The second coming from behind, then from the left, then from the right. Ally appeared on Killjoys left bringing down her back hoof, smashing the Legendary Warrior to the ground. The force of the hit devestated the entire area of a ten mile radius, clearing away the ground and vegetation into a large crater. Ally landed at the egdge of the massive crater, she gasp with agony as she felt her heart about give, ".... Last move, ....Night Valentine..." Ally bent down as her red aura flared out forming the chinese dragon head, and with a single step she leaped forward. Ally was in a dead sprint, rushing towards Killjoy, the red aura dragon head now expanded into an entire dragon behind her as she ran. Ally closed in on Killjoy and jumped up, her back her extended out at Killjoy. The moment of contact, Ally's back hoof hitting Killjoy square in the chest, the Red aura Dragon slamming into Killjoy head on. Killjoy was carried off her hooves and pushed back as Ally kept at it.

Trax and Oakly paused from their fighting to watch as the giant red aura dragon crashes across the earth in the distance, Oakly felt a tear slide down his cheek, knowing his mother had made the ultimate sacrifice to try and defeat her opponent. Trax stood still, but a tear still escaped from the corner of his eye.

Ally put one last push into her hoof sending Killjoy crashing across the ground to a halt, Ally fell to the ground as the red aura dragon seperated from her and flew high up before coming back down onto Killjoy in a massive explosion. Ally lay on her side, barely able to breath, every inch of her body was in agonizing pain. 

Killjoy slowly got up as loud cracking sounds came from her right leg, it was obvious that it has almost been shattered during one of the attack, her armor dented deep in the chest area and blood ran down her entire face. History has repeated as the legendary warrior was battered to near death but refused to die. Killjoy looked down at Ally with great regret in her eyes "Ally...Forgive me..." the words struggled to come out of her mouth as she raised her sword, shaking from fatigue though still enough strength to end it. The tip of the sword was an inch away from Ally's heart, then suddenly a loud clang of steel on steel rang out before the sword stabbed into the ground in front of Ally's face. "That's enough Killjoy!" Radz shouted sternly, her expression suddenly changed to grief "you don't have to fight anymore..." she said softly as she gritted her teeth as a tear ran down her cheek "you've done enough...no one should have to endure this..." She quickly hugged the battered Killjoy "I was never given the chance to do this before you died" tears now like rain, came down her cheeks. Radz felt an arm around her as Killjoy did all she could to embrace her "you...always....knew how to make....the cold hearted...feel...." Killjoy said struggling to keep her trance back. Radz tightening her hug "I try. Please....just let go...go back to Luna, she probably misses you dearly." she whispered. Killjoy lets out a shaky sight "I can't do it...alone." she said putting a dagger into Radz's hoof. Radz gripped it tightly as she gritted her teeth even more. "please...while I'm still me." Killjoy said as she was losing her fight. Radz screamed as she drove the dagger into Killjoy's heart, the arm Radz felt around her went limp as she saw a slight smile on Killjoy's face, finally at peace. Radz fell to her knees still holding Killjoy in her arms before letting out a scream of sadness and despair letting all of her tears flow down her face. Radz's scream went into a sob.

Rose tightened her grip around her glass causing it to shatter, "Dàmn touchy feely stuff...."

Oakly had half a mind to head over there but he ducked quick enough as Trax zipped overhead, they locked eyes for a moment before they each formed aura spheres in their hooves and collided in a windy explosion. Trax slid back out of the smoke forming a lightning blade in his hoof, he made B-line for Oakly but was stopped midway. Shadow parried with Trax using his katana, Shadowfang. "Didn't forget about me did ya?" Shadow grinned before unleashing a shadow torrent that carried Trax away, "Go to her Oakly, I'll keep your old Stallion busy." He said with a serious tone before flying off. Oakly dipped his head before taking off towards Ally and Radz.

Ally watched Radz in agony, she wanted to speak her mind on how it was such an honor to face the Lady of Death herself, a mortal who surpassed her in power. But words never came, only more burning pain as she realized her left leg was beginning to disintegrate. From her spot in an etheral plane, Rose saw her chance to get in som action, "Guess I can at least put her out of her misery..." She sad sadistically. Rose rushed forward out of a shadow portal above Ally, her hand lit up with a poisonous aura as she reached down to kill Ally. 

"You will not touch her you b!tch!!" a shout rang out before suddenly, a hoof slammed into Rose's face causing a catastrophic explosion sending a blast wave reaching out for miles. Rose was sent into flying through hills and rubble left over from the previous battle. Radz's feelings finally got the best of her as her white aura exploded around her, her eyes glowing a bright white. Unrivaled power surged within the area as Radz's breath shook with rage and fury. Though through her anger, she still knew that it can't be her to kill Rose. She looked down at Ally and remembered about the effects of opening the last gate "Ally..." she knelt down beside her and put her hoof over the disintegrating leg as a white glow started to appear and the disintegration started to slow "I can't save the leg...but you're life can be spared." she said still watching out for Rose. 

"Mom!" Oakly slid into a halt next to his mother as She returned to her normal state, her left leg burnt away just below the knee. Ally opened her eyes just wide enough to see her son and Radz, but she soon slipped into unconsciousness. Oakly wiped away his tears before looking at Radz with greatful eyes, "Thank you." He told her before standing up and faced the direction of where Rose was, "She told me stories about Killjoy all the time, she reveared her as an Idol. My mom nicknamed herself the Blood Queen, not because of her fighting style, but because of Killjoys Blood red eyes and mane. She wanted reach one day, and stand with her as equals..." Oakly flickered away, his voice trailing off.

Rose picked herself up from the rubble, her injuries weren't severe, but it was the first time she'd been legitimately damaged since facing Celestia and Lunas Parents. She dusted herself off as Oakly appeared, "Oh, the brat thinks he can take me? Come on, lets see if you can surpass Daddy eh?" 

Radz kept up her healing magic "and today is the day...even if it was in the time of one battle...." she said to herself. She stopped her healing magic when she noticed the disintegrating has stopped. Radz then picked up Ally "time to go back..." she said teleporting away. They both appeared in the Canterlot infirmary as Nurses and doctors rushed to help. Radz laid Ally on one of the beds "rest...you've earned it...."

• 3 weeks later...

Shadow clashed with Trax all throughout the battlefield, the average pony would say they were evenly matched, but a better pony could see Trax clearly had the upperhoof. Trax slammed his hooves together taking a deep breath in, "Fire Style: Majestic Destroyer Flame!" Shadow stabbed his sword to the ground creating a shadowy bubble around him, just before Traxs massive firey blast hit him. Shadow braced against the attack as best as he could but saw his shield start to crack, then he noticed Trax appear behind him, "... Damñ..." He cursed out loud as Trax uttered the words of his Almighty Push. Shadow was thrown back as his shadowy bubble shattered, he skidded across the earth before crashing into a nearby hillside. Trax glanced around then looked up to see a huge shadowy sphere loom over him. Shadow pushed a boulder off his face and smirked, "Eat that you Zombie..." His expression turned grim as he noticed the shadowy sphere fly into the sky and came crashing towards him, "Well Fu-" He was cut off as the sphere crashed into him. Trax watched from afar as the shadowy sphere exploded in a black lightning mushroom cloud.

Oakly acrobatically moved around Rose, unleashing a furry of strikes and slashes with his Lightning Blade jutsu, but she simply dodged or deflected them with ease. Suddenly Rose was caught off guard as Oakly followed through with a kick to her face, Rose grit her teeth in anger before blasting him away with a single black sphere. Wiping away the blood, Rose smirked, "Little Brat.."

Hazel walked up behind Silent as he watched the battles take place, "Dad... would Amaranthe be able to look you in the eye, after all you've done? ..." She asked shakily. She'd heard the name a few times, and wondered if it had anything to do with the Mare she had dreams about, the one who told her to call Her Mom.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

((This is a Tribute to @MetalBronyATL, I am fulfilling his Characters to the best of my ability, to finish what We started together nearly five years ago.))

Silent watched soundlessly from his place atop a hillside, his eyes flashing back and forth from each event taking place. His daughters words stabbing like arrows in his empty body, feeling without a soul. “Hazel, my dear Daughter, you do not understand everything here. I have started something I cannot turn my back on,... I have to finish this.” He took a step forward, “Despite what my Love would say against it.”

Soul matched Kane’s onslaught blow for blow, opening up for a hard kick to Kane’s side, sending the King crashing away. Autumn flew over to catch her husband, leaving Shade, Ash, and Maple to fire magical blasts at the Legendary Warrior. Soul burst from the destruction, heading straight for the three mage’s, but met Blood and Ragnorak in a fury of steel. Soul’s mind worked through his Enemy’s battle strategy, solving out possible routes to end the battle quickly. Suddenly his swords went into the ground beside him, catching Bloods and Ragnorak’s weapons with ease, “Experience Sorrow, at it’s worst.” Souls words felt like poison entering the bloodstream, Blood and Ragnorak attempted to pull back, but were met with swift punches to their guts. Blood was taken down with his own sword pinning him to the ground, Ragnorak had both of his axes impaled through his front legs and pinned to a rock. Soul did this all with precision, turning his attention towards the three Unicorns. Shade conjured a massive scythe and took off towards him, Ash and Maple flanked both sides firing magical blasts as cover. Soul deflected them with ease after picking up his dual swords, then parried with Shade in a clashing shockwave. Souls strength outweighed Shades easily, making Shade feel like he was fighting a Stallion ten times his own size. Suddenly Soul reared back his head, and came powering forward, bashing into Shades skull. Feeling all sense of his conscience fade into the blackness, Shade buckled under the pressure, falling down unconscious. Maple teleported in with a huge magic blast at the ready, firing point blank at Soul. The Legendary Warrior took it full on with only his bare hoof to block it, he was engulfed entirely in the blast, but came out with only his hoof being burned. Maple froze in horror as she was punched in the gut, her insides practically turning to mush. Soul let her fall beside her comrade as he faced Ash, who started to back up in fear, “NO!” She screamed as she lit up horn with flame so big it wanted to engulf the entire area, suddenly it flickered out as Soul was before her in a heartbeat. She couldn’t move as, her own body disobeyed her every will to move or cast a spell, only falling to her knees. Soul readied his dual blades, then brought them down into flesh, but there was a clang of steel first. Steel stood over Ash, his metal body taking the swords into his back, “Glad I made it in time-“ He spit up blood, some splashing Ash’s face as he was tossed aside. Ash went wide eyed in horror, then in anger. Soul crossed his blades to block a massive fireball, sending him back across the lava field. He recovered in time to block another massive fiery blast from Ash as she charged in her half-dragon form, except it was different somehow. Her flames were darker, yet brighter, and immensely hotter. “Dragon Slayer Sacred Art: Fire Dragons Hell Flame Plume!” She yelled out before earth opened up beneath Soul to expel a burning eruption of Hell Fire, visible for kilometers. Ash stood panting heavily, having expensed so much magic in one go, hoping it was enough. “Ash! Get away from there!” Autumn’s voice came from behind her, but in her looking back, a shadow appeared in the flame. Soul pushed back the fire and stepped from its burning flares, his coat was burnt in some places, his swords seeming untouched by the heat. Ash whirled back, but was too late as she felt her shoulders be opened up by gleaming blades. Soul kicked her back and went rushed back in for the kill, then intercepted by Kane’s own sword, Autumn caught Ash and shielded her from the shockwaves of a Father and Sons brutal clashing. Kane had seen the destruction of his Fathers prowess, “So this is it what you’re true power looks like, you truly earned your title Father. No, you are what my Father attempted to atone for, Harvester of Sorrows!” Kane spat as they locked eyes in a hard parry, Soul and Kane looking like mirrored images.

Oakly sat up from the rubble, feeling the bruising from Rose’s black orb. Feeling the impending danger, Oakly moved just before a massive white aura katana shattered the earth where once was. Activating his own susanno, Oakly caught the next swing, facing off against his Father once again. Shadow must have been dealt with. Oakly sighed, “Father, I am sad we didn’t get the chance to meet in person, but I am glad I get to fight you. I’m learning a lot about you, from the way you fight.” Oakly’s Susanno threw off the katana and summoned its own to slash Trax’s Susanno across the chest, forcing him back, “Even like this, You still fight like when you lived.” Trax’s susanno whirled back, forming into its finished state, trading out the katanas for a large aura scythe. Oakly finished his Susanno and clashed with dual katanas, creating shockwaves that shattered the surrounding hills. Oakly starred at his Father inside the head of the white aura susanno, ‘The Blue Eyed Reaper’, he thought to himself with concern. This was his Fathers title, earned from his cold blue stare and the death that followed.

Rose dusted off her black dress, “Ugh, I truly hate this dusty world, was much more beautiful back in the old days.” She felt a strong presence close in on her, “Oh, it seems I get to crush another pony’s dreams.” She giggled slyly.

• 3 weeks later...

Radz floated down from the air and landed onto the ground between Rose and Oakly. She stared directly into Rose's eyes "you know, I'm a very tolerable mare, but there are three thing that I cannot abide. 1...." she paused for a moment and just growled "screw it....you are the embodiment of everything I hate in this entire existence. So I'm gonna let you in on a little secret..." she cracked her hooves "you have made me REALLY angry, I'm gonna enjoy every moment of me bashing your face in, even after you're dead, I'll make sure no one can recognize you...there will be nothing but bloody pulp covering the ground once I'm done. Though why stop at just your head, all your flesh will be ripped to shreds, your bones...dust. if there is even an afterlife for lower than scum like you, you better pray I don't find you there. I could destroy you a million times and I'm very certain I'd lose no joy out of it. I guess that's not really a secret...but what is a secret" her eyes showed a very sadistic side "I absolutely LOVE it when they scream...are you a screamer Rose?"

Rose stared at her in surprise, her ears folded back, “... Right, well you see the thing is...” She began awkwardly before teleporting away, leaving several black orbs around Radz, each glowed into a single massive explosion. Rose floated a ways away, standing on a conjured dark cloud, “She’s going to be troublesome.”

Pushing off each other, Soul and Kane parted momentarily, only to dash in again with a fury of sparks as their weapons clashed. Autumn set Ash next to Steel, making sure their wounds would not bleed any more, then she lit up her horn with a powerful spell. Suddenly Soul felt his body unable to move, it was only for a few seconds, but he was unable to dodge Kane’s power house swing with his large great sword. Soul got his dual blades into position to block, taking most of the hit, but the force sent him crashing back across the lava field and into a hill outside of the fiery terrain. “Autumn, get everyone out of here and make sure they are treated, this has to be my fight alone.” Kane told her solemnly as he started in the direction of his father. Autumn teleported in front of him, giving him a concerned glare, “Then you better you win. You beat your old stallion and come back to me, Do you hear me?” She spoke harshly but her voice trembled with edging fear. Kane put a hoof behind her head to pull her in, kissing her forehead gently, “I hear you,” He let her go and started again towards Souls direction, “Loud and Clear, my Queen.” He shot off into the air, the back blast blowing Autumns hair into the wind, along with her tears.

A nearby mountain was slashed in half as the two giant aura samurai figures clashed. Oakly struggled to keep his pace going, his energy levels were getting low, unsure of how long he could keep his susanno up. Suddenly, Trax got the upper hoof, parrying his scythe to bounce both their weapons upwards. Oakly felt his balance slip, Trax lit up his susanno’s hoof with a Lightning blade, aiming straight for his opponents weak point. Oakly took a deep breath in, suddenly forming a blue swirling sphere in his own hoof, holding it up to meet Trax’s attack. The Blue Eyed Reaper raised an eyebrow in slight surprise, not expecting the quick thinking. The attack met in a massive explosion that engulfed them both, susanno and all.

Shadow stood up shakily from the edge of the large crater that his last attack did, he was placing most of his weight on his sheathed sword Shadowfang, half his bodies wounds showing down to the bone still. In the distance he saw the massive explosion of lightning and blue energy, “Oakly...” He rasped as he started forth clumsily.

"Did you honestly think that pitiful attack would even harm me, do you REALLY think that low of me to use such a weak magical explosion?" Radz said from behind Rose. Her horn lit up, as it did so, unfathomable heat started to irradiate around her. "Let me show you what true power looks like..." a massive red beam of light shot towards Rose, the beam itself was large enough to change the sky's color to the same crimson. Rose was sent into the ground as the area within a kilometer raised drastically in temperature. Trees lit ablaze and dirt become glass, any clouds or bodies of water evaporated in an instant. Nothing was safe from the hellish fire as it burned with intensity of the sun tenfold. Radz wasn't one to be reckless however, all of her allies were protected inside a magical barrier, safe from blast. As the beam reached the ground, a large explosion erupted out. The explosion would be enough to level large cities such as Canterlot and Vampireece to the ground withing mere moments. Radz halted the beam and looked on at the destruction, searching if Rose was still breathing.

There was a swishing sound from behind Radz, before a black shadowy slice sent Radz down to the earth in a long scar. Rose stood on her floating shadows, her shoulder slightly burned from the last attack. “Forget being troublesome, more like... Extremely Annoying!” She hissed harshly.

Kane stood close to Soul as they held their parry, stay this close, Soul was unharmed from the recent red light. A sinking feeling told Kane he needed to end this quickly. Suddenly the parry was lifted as Soul disarmed the shining great sword from Kane’s grasp. The moment seemed to last for hours as Soul went for a slicing finisher, aimed at Kane’s chest. ‘You, are Destined for Greatness...’ The deep bellowing words echoed in his mind, giving Kane new strength. With a single heartbeat passing, Kane slipped past Souls blade with smooth twisting motion, the shining great sword seeming to flow right back to his grasp. Piercing right through Souls open body, Kane stood still as his sword seemed to halt whatever evil controlled his Father’s body. Soul smiled, “I am sorry for the anguish I’ve put you through, and the lies I told you. I am proud of you, My Son, you have always been more of a King than I.... and Silent...” Kane went wide eyed in surprise, but he didn’t move or even look up. “I have always loved you, I am sorry...” Souls voice faded away as his body began to disintegrate into paper ashes. Kane stood up as the dual swords hit the ground on either side of him. Facing each other, Silent and Kane locked eyes, before they rushed in. Silent pulled the dual blades to him, taking them with a vengeance as he and Kane clashed.

Deep in the crater that was caused by the meeting his and his Fathers jutsu’s, Oakly pushed the rubble off of him, standing up wearily. His hair on the back his neck began to rise, he turned around anxiously,  looking deeper into the crater to see a pair of glowing blue eyes in the dust cloud. A sense of dread washed over Oakly, he didn’t expect his father fall in that blast, but he was running low on energy to keep this fight going. In an effort to put some distance between them, Oakly blinked his eyes to activate his rinnegan, “Almighty Push!” Oakly thrust his hoof forward, instantly forcing the dust to part like a tunnel. Trax’s body was shown in the clear moment, his body seeming to form back together by some paper folds, just before he was sent flying backwards. Oakly dropped back to his knees coughing, holding a hoof over his left eye as it bled, his body shaking with exhaustion. 

Radz sat up "well let's take annoying a little higher shall we?" She said standing up, she looked at Rose as she dusted herself off. She took a deep breathe as she held her hoof up to chest level, as she exhaled a small sun formed over her palm. "Let the shadows fade under the sun's glorious light...let it burn away the darkness in righteous fire. Cruel Sun..." she said as she gently pushed the small sun towards Rose. Once the orb of fire reached the sky above, it expanded instantly to the size of a small town and it gained in speed. Once it got close to Rose, she was once again exposed to unrivaled heat. "Solar flare..." as this was said the sun exploded with the power to violently shake the continent. Not a soul in Equestria would be unaware of its power.

Rose encased herself in her shadows, being swallowed up by the sun. Suddenly the miniature sun vanished in the blink of an eye, Rose’s shadowy ball opened up as she shot down a hail storm of black beams. The unbearable heat forced Rose to keep a skin of magic around her, however it would mean he attacks would be slightly less effective. Floating back, she began to put distance between her and Radz, keeping up a constant stream of black beams.

Silent and Kane broke apart as they ran behind rocky outcrops,  to hide from the initial blast of heat. Silent cast his black magic out with multiple shadow vines, Kane leaped back before his cover was destroyed, recovering to send a powerful air-slash that shredded the vines. Silent leaped over the slash, bring around his fathers dual blades, clashing with Kane once more. “Enough of this Silent, there is no meaning to what you’re doing! Think about your Daughter!” Kane growled, Silent scoffed as he shoved his younger brother back, “She is not part of this any more, and besides... I can’t stop now.”

Turning to put more distance between him and his Father, Oakly felt something grab his neck taking up and then back down, slamming him into the ground. Blinking his eyes open, he saw the cold blue stare as Trax held him down. Oakly spit up blood into his Father’s eyes, but it sizzled away before Trax sent him skating across l the ground. Oakly stood up shakily, barely blocking Trax’s first punch, the second connecting on Oakly’s right shoulder. Suddenly he felt his chest open up as Trax slashed him with a kunai, he fell back in a cry of pain, incidentally this saved him as Trax followed through with a slashing upper cut that grazed just over Oakly’s left eye. Now bleeding from a cut over his left eye and a deep chest gash, Oakly lay defeated, every ounce of his strength gone. “Oakly!” Shadow’s yell brought new strength to him, Trax moved his head to dodge the thrown Shadowfang, planting into the ground beside Oakly. Without hesitation, Oakly rolled over to take hold of it. Instantly the ground cracked under the rising rising pressure, Trax backing away with caution as a swirling vortex of darkness enveloped Oakly. 

On the edge of the large crater, Shadow leaned on a rock, smirking down at the scene. “I bloody knew it, give your old man a beating my boy.”

Radz scoffed as she held up her hoof, a magical barrier formed in front of her blocking Rose's onslaught. "I suppose I could say I'm a little impressed...you've survived this long. I guess I can kick it up a notch." She said aloud before dispersing Rose's volly of black magic. Suddenly Rose found herself in an empty plain of white and gold. "I bet you can tell where you are, it must be here if we continue this...mmm... fiiigghht..." she said not actually sure if what they are doing could be called as such. "Anyway...long story short...this is the realm of the gods, if I were to get a little serious...well, the entire world would be at risk of total annihilation, and that just wouldn't do. With that said..." a large powerful, destructive aura exploded out of Radz. All laws of physics were non existent within her aura of power. "Let's see how you do against me being semi serious." She said in her usual snarky tone. Within a blink of an eye, Radz's hoof slammed into Rose's face sending a catastrophic shockwave strong enough, that the earth would have been in shambles within minutes. Radz then followed with a knee to Rose's gut, sending yet another apocalyptic shockwave.