Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

The second hit was caught, the shock wave splitting from equal forces meeting. Rose spit out some blood with a grin, “Good, then I won’t have to worry about my Playgrounds getting ruined.” A sudden burst in dark power erupted from within Rose, pushing Radz back, the golden plane darkening. “You are a strong fighter my dear, but I hope you weren’t going into this, thinking you would receive a sure fire win. I’ve put too much time into this Game,... FOR IT TO BE DEVASTATED BY SOME UPSTART WANNABE!” He voice became more echoed and monstrous as he form changed. A shadowy cloud around her gave her almost no physical body, any light near her was dimmed to a solemn grey, her eyes being the only clear form left as she grew almost twice her normal size. With a loud roar, Rose fired a volley of black magic blasts, showering the area and rushing towards Radz.

In the large crater, Oakly stood up as the shadows enveloped him, his wounds healing in mere seconds. “Even when I can feel it accepting my touch, I still find it odd to hold, like it doesn’t belong to me.” Turning to his father, Oakly’s eyes flickered from blue to a glowing blackness, “I heard you once held this sword, using the power to annihilate an army with one swing.” Oakly held Shadowfang up over his head, instantly the power shifted into a single point. Trax powered up his energy, the white-blue aura surrounding his body, putting his hooves together. “Ninja Art: Four Pillar Crimson Formation.” Clones appeared around Trax, conjuring a square red barrier around him. Oakly closed his eyes, “It’s no use Father, because this move...” Opening his eyes again, with a black glow, “Cuts through dimensions. Black Blade: Dimension Slash.” Oakly brought the katana down in a downward slash, sending out a slice of blackness across the earth and through anything in it’s path. Trax stood still as he was separated by the black cut, his barrier disappeared instantly, his clones vanished without a fight. The black cut dissipated along with the shadows as Oakly dropped Shadowfang to the ground, and started towards his father. Trax still stood upright, his eyes pure white, and his body beginning to crack and wither away. Oakly stood before his father with tears welling up, “Rest now, wether you believe yourself worthy not, you deserve to Rest.” He said with relief. As the body turned to dust and blew away in the breeze, Trax’s spirit remained in its place, appearing the same as he was during their training. He smiled proudly, “Well done my Son, if anything could atone for my Sins, it would be my Children. You all have always been the better part of Me. Thank you.” He spoke gently, raising a hoof to his chest and bowing, Oakly followed suit in bowing back, when he rose back up his father was gone. Oakly let himself sit, even though his wounds were healed, his body still felt the pain and exhaustion. Shadow picked up His katana and sheathed it away, taking a spot to sit next to the lonely colt, “Probably a bad time... but you mind if I steal that move from ya?” He asked seriously. Oakly glanced up at him, then smirked, “Actually yeah, I do.” He replied smartly, the two sharing in a hardy laughter.

Across the wide battlefield, Kane and Silent fought viscously against each other. Each swing of their blades causing slices in the ground. Silent spun back, unleashing a furry of shadow slashes, Kane held his great sword out and blocked them all as he rushed in. Taking a sturdy stance, Kane made a wide swing, splitting the air and sending a slice through the hillside. Silent crossed his swords, but the wind slice knocked his dual blades from his grasp. Instantly Kane was there, planting a heavy hoof into Silent’s stomach, causing him to lose his consciousness for a split second. Silent was sent crashing into another hillside, breaching from the rubble to throw up blood, then wiping it away with anger flaring in his eyes. Kane approached unamused, feeling no glory in this fight, “Stop this Silent, or I will put an in End to this, this madness!” Silent grit his teeth, ‘How is he doing this? He should be weakened form his last fight, yet He still carries on with renewed strength. How are you doing this!’ He thought to himself in a fit of rage. Silent lit up his horn with a black magic spell, enveloping himself in the dark magic. Kane sensed the incoming threat, dropping low and then bursting off with great speed, turning his great sword as it seemed to glow from the sunlight peering down from above. Instantly Kane was before Silent, slamming his sword into his brothers magic aura, slashing through to impact on Silents open chest. A flash of white light separated the black magic, the ground caved and shattered, followed by a massive explosion.

Hazel watched from afar, the explosion mirrored in her eyes. Hearing hoof steps behind her, she spun around fearfully, but seemed to relax as she faced Autumn. The two looked at each other for a heartbeat, but seemed like an eternity. Autumn glanced past her at the dying explosion, “Do not fear Deary, I am a friend, and I think we are also considered Family.”