Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Ash panicked as the two mares were both prepared for birth. She didn't know what to do in this situation. She then remembered how her mother always calmed herself down. She brought her hoof to her chest and breathed in before breathing out and stretching her hoof out in front of her. "Ok, it will be ok."

A guard came and whispered something in Kane's ear. He froze for a moment before responding. "Get me a transport to the Elemental Castle. We have a birth to witness. Two births."

Trax spat out his tea, Tavi jumped up with glee, "Yay, we're gonna be great grandparents!" She cheered with glee. Trax grabbed both Tavi and Kane, then with a huge burst of speed they zoomed up, the gust of wind blew the furniture away and broke a couple windows. Azure and Dawn just stood up still holding all their paper work as if nothing happend.

Radz was about to take a sip before Trax launched up and making her drop her cup. She sighed "and it was jasmine too..." she said a little upset for wasting her favorite tea.

"AHHHHHHHH" Snow cried in pain as her delivery began. Ash remained calm and was going back and forward between the two mares in labor, instructing them on what to do. She actually had knowledge in delivering since she worked in the Empire's hospital in her youth.

Once they got to the castle, an acolyte greeted them. "The infirmary. This way."

The acolyte led them to the infirmary. Ash stood over Snow as she screamed in pain. After a few moments, the sounds of a goal crying could be heard. Ash wrapped the newborn in a cloth and gently handed her to Snow. Snow wept tears of joy as the filly looked perfectly like her and Storm. "He's beautiful...." She said quietly. Ash smiled but soon turned back to Arial to help her deliver. Kane stood by Snow's bed and saw the new filly. He smiled as his eyes watered slightly.

Arial screamed as she pushed desperately, soon Tavi held the newborn colt in her hooves, "Hes beautiful Arial..." She said as she wrapped the colt in cloth and have him to her, Arial marvled as she looked at her colt, "Hes just like him..." She whispered speaking about Bolt. Trax smiled looking at his grandchild, "Hes gonna be a strong Stallion one day..." Suddenly there was breaking of glass as a kuni with a wired marking struck between the two beds, a yellow Stallion with a white shortsleeved jacket appeared from the blue he touched both colts and marked them before he and the two newborn colts were gone without a trace. Arials eyes widened, Trax was shocked as if he'd just seen a ghost from his past, ".... It cant be...."

((So you know how Trax has this history no one knows about, yeah he also has a son who he'd been lied to about, Trax thought it was a miscarriage and yeah..... Im also obsessed with Naruto right now so thats where all this ninja stuff is coming from))

Snow screamed as her newborn filly was taken from her arms. Kane exploded in anger. "Search the castle! Find him!" He shouted to the personal guard that came with him. Ash ordered the acolytes to begin searching as well. Kane punched a nearby wall. "Why must my family continue to be harmed!?!" He shouted with rage.

Trax gritted his teeth his face dark with anger, "They wont find him..... Especially with what hes capable of... My past is catching up with me finally,.." Was all he muttered before flipping out a kuni and vanishing himself, Tavi was surprised by this, "Thats new to me...." She admitted.

Upon a stone table two baskets held the two newborn colts, both were quiet from the strangers soothing whistling, he stopped as Trax appeared opposite of him. "I knew she taught you how, just didnt know if you still remembered." The yellow stranger said, he resembled Trax mostly except for color, the stranger also had yellow spikey hair with a headband over his forehead. "This is between me and you, there was no reason to take the newborns." Trax said coldly. "I had no intention of bringing them into this, but it was the only way to get your undivided attention, the attention of a father I never got to meet. Mom always spoke highly of you, your a legend where ever you go, creating adventures and memories as you travel. I still dont know why she lied to you, I guess thats because you wanted to leave, and she thought making sure you never had a reason to stay was the right thing. From hearing your legend, I cant say I blame her, but..... It wouldnt have hirt if you could have visited..." The stranger said solumnly, Trax sighed knowing his mistakes, "What is your name son? The least I can do is know the name of my son." He said walking up to him. "Its Kage, Kage Flash, its good to meet you ... father..." Kage said reaching to shake hooves with Trax. "Oh almost forgot, Mother wanted me to give this to you, as a memory of her." He said holding out a necklace to him, Trax nodded and put it on, at first it was harmless then it sunk under his skin, Trax felt pain beyond his experience and his turned pitch black. Kage stepped back in surprise suddenly Trax charged him but Kage vanished then appeared by the colts, "I dont know what just happend Father, but you cant be doing this with them-" he stopped as Trax ran at him with his sword but again Kage vansished with the colts. Trax yelled in pain, his mind lost to the black magic used in creating the necklace.

Kage appeared back in the infirmary, with both colts under his wings, "Please I meant no harm, Trax is in trouble, I fear my mother has tricked me into betraying my father." He explained quickly. Tavi was no in disbelief, "Your what?-" she asked before rushing to return both the newborns to their mothers arms. Kage then thought of something, he vanished again then reapeared with Radz beside him, "Apologies, I need your help, and your my Lord." He said looking at Kane, "Sorry I made sure I had my angles covered." He added in explaining why he was able to bring Radz here.

((Go with it))

Radz just put a hoof Kage's shoulder letting him feel her power "explain to me...what it is you are doing and why, details are important." she said calmly but making it clear that she will destroy him if he was up to something.

"Please I didnt know my mother had something else in mind, she gave me a necklace years ago before she passed away, saying it was for Trax. I thought she meant well but.... She always did resent him for leaving... You were his student right, come we have to save him, hes not thinking straight." Kage explained, he didnt need to be told about her power, but what others may fear, he respected.

"then let us go, enough time has been spent." Radz said tightening the straps on her gauntlets. "we just have take the necklace off...simple."

((if you didn't catch what Radz just did. She did what Bane did in Dark Knight Rises where he just put his hand on the rich dude's shoulder, and making him shiz himself XD))

((Kage is not so easily scared, hes an amped version of Trax, this is his only deview, his mother was more skilled than Trax but she dead now, I'd say since its his only deview, put him on parr with Radz. well I might use him again for the next RP.... Depends....))

Kage nodded in agreement, "Apologies my Lord..." He said before touching both Radz and Kane then vanishing.

They appeared where Trax was going insane, madly hitting the ground, he looked at them with pitch black eyes. "Good, hes still here." He noticed Tavi behind them, she had grabbed his jacket before they left. She was horrified by the sight, "Trax....." Kage dashed foward getting close by dodging his attack, but he noticed the necklace was gone, he reappeard back with Radz and Kane, "The necklace emebeded itself inside him, that is a problem." He said simply. Trax looked at them sympathetically, "You wont be able to undo it, this is my last order, strike me down before I do you harm." He told them before turning back to evil and growling madly. Kage looked at his father, "Father..... "

((well I was thinking on letting Radz rise above her mentors in skill, though like I said before, her OP nature is limited by the number of times she will ever fight.))

Radz unsheathed her axe "then it shall be so...you've taught me well. Kage, do you wish to end him, or shall I?" she said calmly.

Kage sighed sadly, "I do not wish it, but I will fulfil the wish of my father, together." He said taking out a kuni and holding it at the ready. Trax held up his metal leg and slid out a blade then held a kuni in his mouth. Tavi sat sniffling, just starring at Trax with hurt.

((Wait for Metal, best example i could find for Kage.))

((So did Trax have Kage with another mare or is it also Tavi's kid?))

"Wait!" Kane said before walking up to Trax. He embraced him quickly trying to hold back tears. Another member of his family, one he has had with him since his birth, was none gone. "Say hello to father for me..."

Trax took Kane by the throat and attempted to run him through with his leg blade but Kage teleported beside them kicking Trax away and making sure Kane was alright. Trax slid to a halt and glared at them, he yelled madly before charging with blinding speed.

((Trax still has his skill, and Kage is Traxs son from a different mare. Im gonna say it happened during the time they were gone during Vi's death.))

Radz quickly stepped in and clashed with Trax, she waited for Kage to step in as she held off Trax. Her power was beyond Trax , she kept him from making any progress. She was making sure Kage got his wish.

Kage stepped in but Trax changed his fighting style and suddenly became more skilled than originally was, he stabbed his sword into the ground lifted himself and split kicked Kage and Radz away. Suddenly Tavi tackled him and prepared to stab him with her knife but the sound of steel through flesh split the air. Trax impaled his leg blade through Tavi's heart, blood leaked from her mouth as she smiled, "You always did know the way to a girls heart, I love you Trax..." She said quietly before her body went limp, Trax pushed her aside and stood up, tears ran from his eyes but he still kept a mad look. Kage teleported a sword in his hoof and unsheathed it, "Its time to end this father, Radz, keep preoccupied."

"Will do." Radz said twirling her axe. She stared down Trax taking a few steps, her guard was up and stance was perfect. Her form was solid as she kept her eyes on the target that was once her teacher.

Trax grinned madly then vanished in blinding speed, he rammed Radz from the side, Kage doged over Radz and threw several kuni at him, Trax deflected them with ease but suddenly Kage was above him from the his teleportation technique. Kage attempted to stab with his katana but Trax was fast and parried with him, Kage retreated back knowing he had missed his moment. "Speed is on his side, close combat is suicidal with him, hes using a technique he probably never taught to you."

"He doesn't have to." Radz responded as she shot Trax with a burning bolt of magic before teleporting up to him grabbing his arm before he made move then slammed him on the ground. "Just stop fighting mentor...let it end." She said calmly as she held him there. She pushed down on Trax's head making sure he couldn't move "Kage, do it"

Kage leaped high and came down but Trax used Kages technique and teleported a fee feet away but Kage anticipated it and teleported just in front of Trax running his katana through him. The darkness left his eyes, "Thank you, I couldnt have asked for a better son, and a student...." His last breath escaped from his lungs as he went limp over Kages shoulder. Kage laid him down, "Rest in peace Father, watch over us like you always have."

Kane walked to the nearest window and looked into the distance. Trax and Tavi were the closest family he had still alive, and now they too were gone. He stared at the sky as tears fell down his face. "How many more...."

"As many as it takes." Radz said walking up besides Kane "and a lot more will have to die before this new enemy is put down. I thought the way you did when Killjoy and Thunder died." Her tone was soft and calm as she spoke "I then realized that it doesn't matter in the end...everyone finds Death's door eventually. Everyone dies, young or old...in war or the slow decay of time, they all die. The best you hope for is they were all at peace with no regrets as the dark claims them."