Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Trax finished some more paperwork for the repairs of the city, Tavi was busy preparing Azure and Dawns wedding, Azure had promised to speak after the ceremony. The first time since Dark Rain was killed. Shade and Stryker worked with what remains of the sentinels and troops to guard the walls, Arial had sent a handful of Rock, Fire, and Metal acolytes to assist with the rebuilding of the walls, and making them stronger. Shortly after Kane had left, the Shadow dragon returned with a young colt named Nara, he was already gifted in the magic arts and the training from his dragon made very skilled. But another arrival was unanounced, the Lightning Dragon also returned with 16 year old colt named Laxus, Arial was over joyed beyond belief, her excitement was so much she fell asleep as she was in her bed.

Ledus returned to the Elemental Castle after returning Kane to Canterlot. She greeted Snow as she landed near the other Dragons. "How did it go?" Snow asked, gently stroking Ledus' face. "Not so well I'm afriad..."

Kane pushed the throne room doors open and walked in, his irritation was visible. He sat down on his throne and rested his head on a hoof, sighing loudly.

"I see... then you'll be glad to know that we'll have the full force of the Order behind us, even the dragons have agreed to assist us." Trax reported dipping his head. "The walls have increased in their defenses, thanks to the Order, our walls be bigger than The Reach." Stryker also reported taking a bow.

((The Reach was the rebels base back during the rebellion, it had black stone walls over 80 feet high and was essentially supposed to be unbeatable, until Azure lead a small team of seven Sentinels and took the fort shortly after Thunder and Blacks battle.)) 

"And we will be ready." Stryker responded standing striaght and pounding his hoof on his chest plate. "Your troops are certainly motivated to win, to show you they have not been weakend by recent events." Trax said with a slight chuckle.

Kane smiled as he finished the glass of wine quickly. "Where would I be without ponies like you?" He said, getting up from his throne. "It's getting late. Everypony needs rest right now." He turned to head to his chambers, where a special somepony was waiting for him.

Later that night Kane lay in his bed, his hooves behind his head staring at the ceiling. His beautiful wife, Princess Autumn Rain, was curled up next to him with her head on his chest. "You sound stressed, dear." She said softly. Kane sighed. "Wouldn't you be?" He replied. "He won't beat you, Kane. He proved to Equestria he was cowardly and weak. You are better than him." Kane smiled and kissed her forehead. "I hope you're right."

On the western most coast of Equestria, a thick layer of fog covered the sea. A lone dock worker walked out onto the dock, smoking a pipe and peering into the dark, foggy waters. Suddenly he heard what sounded like chanting. Before he knew it, several massive warships were rowing towards the shore, the chanting coming from the massive ponies rowing. The dock worker panicked as he ran and rapid rang the town bell. The ships landed as the troops stormed the beach.

The next morning Ash was in the training room practicing her fire spells. She had begun to adjust pretty quickly and was almost ready to start teaching the acolytes herself.

Kane looked down on the city from his tower. He turned and prepared to head to the throne room to deal with more war plans. He stopped and kissed a sleeping Autumn before leaving.

"Fire is an element of life and power, feel it flow within you, let it warm your deepest desires." Ignius spoke deeply as he watched the young mare train.

Young Laxus and Nara went through training drills their dragons had taught them, the two dragons watched their students with pride. Arial was speaking with some Acolytes about castle upkeep.

Trax and Tavi shared their morning tea together in the garden, Azure sat patiently with Dawn as she began going over their wedding details.

Ash finished the spell she was practicing before nodding confidently at Ignius. "It feels good to actually have my magic under control now."

Kane walked into the garden smoking a pipe like he usually did in the mornings. "Hello friends." He said to Tavi and Trax.

Ignius nodded to her with praise, "You posses tremendous power, having control over that power makes you stronger. Take a break for now, we'll continue later with more control practice."

"Good morning my Lord, did you two sleep well?" Tavi asked sweetly,

Ash nodded and walked away to rest for a moment. She laid down on a couch and sighed in relief. Suddenly she heard a soft weeping sound from the next room. She went closer to it and cracked the door. She saw Snow sitting by a window softly weeping while looking out the window. "Snow?" Ash asked softly.

"Please, Tavi. You know you don't have to be formal with me." He said with a smile as he sat with the ponies he considered his aunt and uncle. "But yes, despite it all, I slept alright last night."

((It's been sitting right here in the FFA section this whole time and you never noticed me and Trax posting in it? Basically Kane has an evil brother he never knew about who went to a place called Maveris and united a bunch of pony tribes and is invading Equestria to try and kill Kane. Cadence's daughter named Ash is the new fire element.))