The Aftershow. (Private RP)

XanXeto

A few days had passed since the first interview with one miss DreamySunday. Though the camcorder is off, does that mean life itself has stopped? Of course not; and the same is true with our two protagonist. The bold Red Lambet had come forth with his feelings towards Dreamy, and was pleasantly surprised and happy when she said yes. Now with the two lives intertwined, will the fire of love last, and what troubles will come their way?

The alarm went off right next to Red, signifying a new day has arrived. Usually, Red would be jumping out of bed and getting ready for the day, but he couldn't help but feel so exhausted still. Could it of been the new hobby he picked up recently? "Oh... right, I still have to get that ready..." He said in a tired voice. After a few more minutes of the alarm blaring, Red finally turned around and gently swatted down on it to get the bells to stop. "Tired or not, my energy will come to me." He said with a tired smile on his face. He got up and got ready for the day; taking a bath and brushing his mane after, eating breakfast, and finally grabbing his back sack. "Right! Time to get this day started!" He said to himself, but before he left, he stopped and pondered. "Though I should see if Dreamy is awake and at her shop. It would be rude if I didn't at least say good morning." He said with a smile as he left his house. As he walked down the streets of Ponyville, his mind was still stuck on the night before, not during the interview, but after. 'I still can't believe she said yes, to be honest with myself. I was slightly expecting she would of wanted to hang out a little more, or say that we had just met. I guess I'm just that good.' He said and sightly chuckled on the inside as he moved towards Dreamy's little self-owned ice cream shop, Dreamy's Sundae's.

• 2 years later...

The alarm had been shaking for about an hour when Dreamy finally decided to get it. " Ugh, why do my shifts always start so early? " Rolling out of bed like some kind of sheet wrapped zombie, she realized, " Oh yeah, because I'm my only employee...Right. " Dreamy shook the sheets off of her body, stumbled across her bedroom and into the bathroom for a nice hot shower. While performing her usual shower activities, Dreamy remembered the events of a few days passed. " I wonder how many people listen to that station... Probably not many if he was gonna risk embarrassment like that. " Stepping out of the shower, Dreamy dried herself off and stepped out of the shower when suddenly it hit her. " Wait a minute, I said yes to that. " Nervously looking at her calender, The yellow pony sighed a sigh of relief upon noticing that it had been a few days since she'd even heard about him. " Maybe he forgot. Well, that's a shame I guess. " It's not she though he was bad, It's just that she Dreamy had never really been a pony that went out on many dates. Quite frankly, she just found the idea unappealing. Snapping herself out of it for a moment, Dreamy went back to her morning routine. Nothing special, just Some light grooming, breakfast, and pre-work preparations. When all her morning events were finished, Dreamy flipped the closed sign to open. " Alright. Another start to another day. "

• 4 months later...

As Red went down the street, he waved and said hello to all the friendly faces. Just a few days ago, not many of them knew him, but now they called him by name. This was great, this meant that many of the ponies had listened to the radio event he did; but he already knew that from the requests he received this morning after checking the mail. He was amazed by how many others wanted to be interview by him, it really brought him joy. As much as it was getting him noticed, he knew he wasn't the only one. Dreamy must also be getting her recognition as well beyond having her shop. "Oh, I didn't even think of that. What if she's already busy? Well... I can just come in and say hi at least, and see about talking to her more later if that's the case." He said to himself as he continued on. He did remember that he asked her out, quiet well in fact. He didn't want to let her down, not by something as simple as seeming to blow her off or anything like that. He finally made it around the town where her shop was set up and went inside. He looked around and saw that there wasn't too many inside besides her; perhaps just one or two others. "She must of just opened up." He thought to himself as he came up to her counter, giving Dreamy a smile. "Hey, morning there DreamySunday." He said to her happily, then continued on. "How has things been since the interview? Has anyone come up and said anything to you about it?"

Archived