New Open RP?

Hey, so I recently got my character approved for CC roleplay!  But they're incredibly plain, and none of the current RPs open right now lend themselves to a plain pony, so... Would anyone be interested in just a small RP in Manehattan?  I actually don't have any ideas for what to do, so if someone else wants to come up with an idea, I'll give it a shot!

I apologize if this isn't the typical format one requests an RP with, I'm still very new to all of this.

My character, if that's important.

Well, depends entirely on the RP idea, but I'd be willing to throw Stiletto at this. She's always drifting from place to place and I can imagine her stopping in Manehatten for a few days.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20098-stiletto-ready/

Out of curiosity RandomPony, have you thought about apping your OC in World of Equestria? WoE is highly suited for non-action characters, like Jack Trade. :)

Out of curiosity RandomPony, have you thought about apping your OC in World of Equestria? WoE is highly suited for non-action characters, like Jack Trade. :)

I briefly considered it, but thought not to because of the extra rules.  I guess I just wanted to play it safe, and CC was described by most as "more lax on rules" so it seemed safer to try and get a character approved here. ^^; I'll consider putting in his application to WoE, though!

And to everyone else, the characters seem great! I just have no idea for a story, so if anyone else wants to chime in on that, feel free.  Otherwise, I don't think we'll be going anywhere.

Can't think of anything at the moment. It depends what kind of thing you were looking for.

If Stiletto was in Manehatten she would be doing all the usual tourist things as well as earning money through odd jobs so she could move on. She might encounter jack there on one of her random jobs then head off to a bar or something. Riff Run could be working at the bar.

Could just do something like that to get them talking and see where we go from there. That's how I usually roll this kind of thing.

If they meet up, Riff Run would definitely take them out for a night on the town. Drag them to a lot of really awesome hole-in-the-walls places with great energy, sing at them loudly, and buy rounds for everypony. Instead of planning out something specific we can just make the aim of the thread having fun and let it kind of direct itself. How about it?

• 2 weeks later...

I have responded!  I hope it is up to snuff!

I tried to think of a way to bring Stiletto(or anypony you wanted) into it, but due to a multitude of factors (not the least of which being me being sick and it being 3AM) I couldn't think of anything. ^^; If you can think of a way for your character to cannonball into the fray, Zealot, I'm all for it!

Archived