New Appleoosa RP (Interest Check)

Mojo

I'd like to check and see if we could get a new Appleoosa based RP started in WOE.

Since I have Sheriff Silverstar, Doc Holly Day and Louise LaMare, perhaps we could get some of the rest of you with Appleoosa/Western based chars to participate in a RP.

Any interest or suggestions?

Ye-haw! Great idea! I've got two Appleoosa characters that could be in this. Deadeye, and Raintree are raring to go! As far as ideas... hmmmm... we could get the sheriff and his ponies chasin' an outlaw who's been stirrin' up trouble in town. I'm willing for Deadeye to take on an outlaw sort of role. Raintree would be on the sheriff's side I think.

Anyway, it's an idea :)

I like it, FireFoxx!   Now we need to figure out a rough plot.  What does the villain steal and/or what crime does he commit?  Does the villain have his own band of outlaws with him? 

I love brainstorming like this!

Anyone else wanna join in?

Hmmm...well, Deadeye is into firearms like crossbows and the like...he's also into shiny type stuffs.  Perhaps he raided a local gem dealer's cart. Perhaps a pony who sells all kinds of wares including gems from a cart. or maybe a local wealthy pony has something of valuer he steals? Deadeye might spot a really special gem that he really wants and get a pony from his gang to take it? The one who he stole it from reports the loss to the sheriff who forms up a posse. They head out towards the bandit's hideout. Maybe we could even through in some sort of old west shoot out somewhere in there.

I'm also thinking Deadeye has already made a rep for himself as a trouble maker and this move is a 'last straw' of sorts.

Ya! This is fun brainstorming!  :)

Sounds great!  We could come up with several 'one and done' background chars to move the plot along. 

To quote Scootaloo:  "I'm liking this idea!"

:D  :D  :D

Ok folks, last call.

I plan to start the new RP very soon, it will be an "OPEN" RP so anyone can feel free to jump in.

Looking forward to this!

:D  :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sure!  It'll be an OPEN RP when I get it started.

Decided to wait until after this week's ep because it involves Apploosa.

Could be some new 'canon' created with it!

:D   :D  :D

• 2 months later...

My apologies, folks.

I recently got transferred and moved to a new location, a lot going on IRL

Now I am ready to start a new Appleloosa RP, if all of you are still interested in it.

Archived