Skill Fair - Character Development - Interest check

Got a skill to teach, or want to learn a new skill for your character to use in future rps?

Then come to the Skill Fair. Where ponies, griffons, Diamond Dogs and all sorts of creatures gather to give lessons and instruction in various skills. Learn to cook. Learn the delicate art of pyrotechnics and fireworks. Learn the art of the dress as Rarity would say it.

Its time to learn.

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like it would be awesome if you're still interested in gathering interest for this idea~

I know I'd love to have Vanilla Pop learn some new crafts that would be handy for running is soda shop, and he does love to make and share fizzy drinks with other ponies. What better place to discover new and exciting flavors to liquidify than a Trade Show? ^-^

You know what? I just realized I've never USED my medic crystal pony since she got approved last year. I'm sure she'd love to use her vacation time to pick up some new skills, so count Spinel Fix in! :D

Welp. Two characters can attend the skill fair from my end. Both teachers.

1st one is Voronoi Fractal (Java) from Corona Engineering Labs, with his very unorthodox method of teaching people how to build things. What ever they want!

2nd is Leonard Wingstrong, teaching music lessons.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what...on second thought, I think it might be easier if I brought in my glassblower mare Crystal Clear to man a craft stall. I can just see her offering to guide curious onlookers in the basics of making a simple vase or bowl, or even baking glass window hanger panes as a simpler activity for the little ones (with an EXTREMELY minor fee of course.) Plus, if we do choose Canterlot as the venue, I'm sure she'd greatly appreciate the chance for some professional exposure in the city she plans on moving shop to someday. ;)

If Crystal Clear makes an appearance with a teaching booth, I may be forced to bring Inkbrand in as an observer/skill fair-goer, so that he can be an obnoxious little squirt.

Inkbrand? That oh-so-careful, surroundings-aware stallion Clear had the pleasure of welcoming into her shop that one totally harmless time?

...I see no shenanigans arising from this. None. Ever.

evil-smile.gif

Archived