Hello Everypony!

AidanOGain

My name's Aidan, Hi.

I spend my freetime trying to write Sci-fi stuff. And I am the cohost on a podcast called Brony Quest which goes through each episode of MLP:FiM and looks for morals, messages and meanings there.

I found the site by doing a search for forums. I wanted to make contact with other fans of MLP. I'm pretty isolated even though I live in a big city. And I hope to have some good discussions about MLP, or any of my armory of other geeky shows, Star Trek, Dr. Who, Babylon 5, Transformers, tea... I know tea's not a show, but it's good and I like it, so there.

Anyway that's me, so, Hi.

Hello and welcome!  I'm Rackenhammer, one of the resident RP Helpers.  Enjoy your stay, and I'll see you around the boards!

What's your favorite tea, by the way?  Mine's Blackcurrant, but that might be technically classed as a tisane.  If we're going with actual tea leaves, it would be a green/white blend with jasmine.

Ooh, that does sound nice. Is it a black tea that's been flavored with black currant? Or is it just leaves and black currant berries?

A green/white jasmine blend sounds quite nice. If it was green by itself, a drop of honey would do nicely, but that would overpower the white tea in your blend.

Have you tried brewing it at 160 degrees (F)? For greens, especially, a lower temperature water can keep the tea from getting too sour or bitter. It brings out the sweet notes.

Welcome, welcome! It's always cool to have creative ponies wander on in! I hope you find the time to hang around when you can~ :)

Among your thoughts of spaceships and lasers, I do hope you remember to enjoy your time here to the fullest! ^.^

Archived