Pyromania (Open)

Monochrome

(Hmmm.... there little fillies/colts in a dengerous place investigating... The CMC perhaps? Sounds like them.)

"I'm fine, thank you, and yes I came to investigate to." Darky replaid making a small smile. He was not sure if Color managed to get Pyro, but this little ones would be in great danger if he spotted them, seeing how Pyro is.

He turned around and noticed Pyro heading their way pretty fast. He turened to the other. "I already checked this area, there is nothing in here, but I think I saw something overe there." He said pointing to rhe other side in the town. "But didn't have chance to invasrigate. Why don't you go?" He said making aure they didn't see Pyro and tring to sound as convining as he could.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Hehe, well, almost. =p I was thinking of some ocs of mine I haven't posted pics of yet, but they are pretty similar to the CMC in that they're a trio of adventurous blank flanks. ))

The filly looked somewhat skeptical, but followed nonetheless as the two colts eagerly began running to the area Darky had pointed out. Color Bomb was running out of strength to keep running, but Pyro was still skipping along towards the ponies in the rubble. 

"Ugh... Darky... Help..." Color called as loudly as she could between breaths. "He's too fast!"

(Oh, well... I was close xD)

Darky managed to hear her and as soon as the little ones left he quickly rushed to stop Pyro.

He casted on himself a defensive fire spell and went to stop Pyro. He kind of hugged him and stopped him, making both of them fall down. He managed to make him land avobe him.

Pyro paused for a moment after Darky caught him, then laughed and sat up. Color, seeing that Darky had stopped Pyro, slowed her pace enough to catch her breath.

"Whew!" she sighed as she approached. "Thanks. Now come on, Pyro, you trouble-maker. You know you can't wander out here without me."

Pyro tilted his head, confused. He wondered why she didn't want him to visit here; after all, he had made the place so much happier! Sure, it was a little lonely since everypony was playing hide-and-seek right now and they were all really good hiders, but it was still a nice little place to come play in. But, he didn't want to make his friend unhappy, so he usually listened to her. He was about to follow her back, but then remembered something - where were the new friends he had just seen? He looked around, then mumbled something that Color didn't catch in time to translate.

"Errr... what did he said?" Darky asked after hearing him mumble something. He hoped he wasn't looking for the fillies who send them to the other side of the town. They will surly be alright in there. He remember seeing a small toy in there, maybe they will see it to. It was just there, nothing special at all.

"Don't know, didn't quite catch it." Color said, looking over at Pyro. "What was that, Pyro?"

Pyro stared for a moment, then repeated himself.

"Hudda hudda mmph? Huh-huddah mmph huh mph-mm..." he said.

Color nodded a bit, then translated.

"He's asking where his new friends are. Says they looked so grey and lonely..." she said.

• 2 weeks later...

((Sorry, forgot about this for a while!))

Pyro still glanced around, but, finding nobody, he gave a muffled sigh, probably frowning a little under his mask. Color cast a quick glance around and noticed the three ponies had finished their search and were now heading back in the direction of the nearest train station. She gave a little sigh of relief, but then frowned slightly as she saw another group of figures on the horizon - and these ones were definitely too big to be curious colts or fillies. One final detail sent a chill down Color's spine; the sunlight glinted off of their armor, the golden uniforms of Celestia's guard. Color tapped Darky on the shoulder, her eyes wide as she stared at the approaching figures.

"Uh... Didn't those little ones mention an official investigation team coming soon? I think they're here..." she whispered urgently, trying not to alert Pyro of the presence of the approaching group.

(Is alright, me to. XD)

He turned around and saw them. He sighed, then got nervous. "Can you take Pyro back?" He asked Color after he saw them. "I'll see if I can handle them." He said as he walked towards them. He turned around to see if she managed to do it before carrying on.

Color called for Pyro to come with her. When he just continued to stare around him at what he had created, Color sighed and used her magic to grab him by the tail, dragging him back towards the cave. Meanwhile, the guards drew closer, their armored hoofsteps echoing through the otherwise silent place.

Darky walked towards the guards after seeing her take him away.

"Good day." He said to the guards. He was Luna's husband, he was shre they knew of him, or at least knew he was her husband.

"Hello, sir." the guard leading the group replied with a respectful nod. "What might you be doing all the way out here? Come to see the damage, I presume?"

Color managed to get Pyro all the way back to the cave, where they both sat down by their smoldering fire pit. Color tossed some fresh wood into it from the stack of firewood she had in the corner (well, if you could call it a corner in a cave), then looked over at Pyro.

"You know what to do." she said, seeming a bit tired. 

Pyro looked from Color to the fire pit, understanding what Color was asking him to do and eagerly setting the firewood ablaze with his flamethrower. 

Color yawned a bit. She fought off sleep, knowing that she had to keep an eye on Pyro, but began nodding off...

"Very good, then." the guard replied, nodding slightly. "What have you found so far, sir? Anything peculiar?"

"Well, I..." he faked like trying to remember something. "A group of kids came her, aparently they saw something at the other side of town, I don't know what. I hadnt had time to see it." He said remembreing what he said to them.

((Yeah, anybody can join. :P Just as long as nobody goes OP or anything.))

"Hm." the leading guard said thoughtfully. "We'll investigate posthaste. Thank you."

(Meanwhile)

Color found her eyelids growing heavy, and as hard as she fought to stay awake, the warmth of the fire, the quiet, and her exhaustion from the previous running soon got the better of her. She slowly fell asleep, snoring slightly. Pyro noticed this, with a slight giggle... He had learned that the best time for him to go out was when Color was sleeping, so he figured maybe now he could explore a bit. He thought for a moment, lingering at the cave entrance, then had an idea - he would go have some fun with his other new friend, who had stayed outside! He bounded onward.

((Well, this isn't a TF2 rp... I'm just putting my Pyro-based character to use, so there aren't really classes. I do have a TF2 rp going on as well, though, but you can only use the in-game classes for your ocs in that one.))

Pyro skipped along his way, his interest suddenly shifting from Darky when he noticed something shiny. He changed his course slightly, and as he grew closer he saw that the shiny things were attached to ponies. More new friends! Pyro giggled enthusiastically as he kept moving.

Color, meanwhile, jolted awake.

"Oh no, dang it, how long was I out?" she said.

No reply.

"Pyro?" she said, scrambling to her hooves and looking around to find her troublesome companion missing. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!"

She dashed for the cave entrance. Outside, she could see the guards still searching the far side of the tiny village's ruins, and Pyro bouncing along, growing nearer and nearer to them. Color galloped forward, almost tripping and tumbling over a few times. She met Darky along the way, who had a strange stallion behind him. Color would have asked about him, but she was in too much of a hurry. She gestured for them to follow her.

((Yes, I am going for either a small battle scene, Pyro being captured, or both. We need to get the plot moving!))

Archived