Pyromania (Open)

Monochrome

Luna was still astonished by those news. Why was he doing that. "Once this is over I'll have a word with my husband, this is quite odd coming from him." She said as she closed her eyes and sighed. Just... why?

Darky made sure they had all. "Everything ready? Good, we have to get out of here." He said as they all ran to the exit. There were several guards in there, wating for them. "Come on, there is another exit over here." He said as he nkw lead them ti another exit. It took directly to the gardens, just beside the throne room, right where Tia and Luna where.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I think I might join this... hm

I'll use my OC Midnight Paintbrush....she's an Alicorn from another country that's not Equestria if I'm allowed to play her))

((Yeah, sounds fine, go ahead and join in! :) ))

Color and Pyro ran their hardest, Color casting glances behind her every now and then to check if anyone was chasing them yet.

------------------------------------------

Suddenly, the royal sisters could her the clattering of rushed hoofsteps on the garden path just outside, and, looking out one of the windows, saw the escapee and his friends dashing away.

Luna looked outside if the window and noticed Darky leading the other two. She had a concerned face. "My love... why...?" She asked.

Darky kept running and also looked back. He saw the sisters, but turned to Luna. She looked... worried. "I'm sorry...." he said, then turned back to the front and kept running.

The guards kept chasing them.

((I didnt make a CS of her because she's an Alicorn... O.O

I think I'll give a quick overview of her for you

Name: MIdnight Paintbrush "Midna"

Type: Alicorn (not native to Equestria)

Description: Blue with a purple mane. Her mane and tail each have one lock of dark blue hair in them, and she has bright green eyes

Cutie Mark: A crescent moon facing right with a paintbrush going diagonally over it))

Midnight Paintbrush wandered into the town. She had heardthe latest news about this place. Presumably, there was a large monster that blazed with fire, and whatever it touched was engulfed in flames. She had shuddered when she had first heard about it. What a terrifying monster to come across! But who would create such a thing? And where did it come from? As she exited the town, learning nothing was of useful knowledge to her in it, a pony dashed past her. "Hey! Where are you going in such a rush?" she called after the pony, attempting to follow.

((Don't forget, we're escaping the castle in Canterlot at the moment, which is fairly far from the destroyed town. =p Other than that, looks great! I'll do an rp post later, I've got a lot of stuff to do right now and I just managed to get some time to check on things here.))

• 2 months later...

Archived