I'm confused already (I feel dumb)

LostSanity

Sorry for posting another one so soon after the last one. But I'm confused already.

There are, like, three RP areas on here. Is there one where I can post my OCs and be able to use that OC is all other RP areas?

I know this site isn't like Whitetail Woods. I'm too used to that place.

I'm just not sure where to post my characters. I'd like to be able to use my characters in any RP's on here.

Hopefully this will be the last question. Hopefully. :-|

Again sorry. I'd still appreciate any help with this.

Thanks.

A character accepted to World of Equestria can play everywhere. A character accepted to Canterlot Chronicles can not play in WoE. You can play in Free for All without an app of any kind. There is a place called the Gatherum that you can't see yet because you don't have an accepted character, but there any character accepted to WoE or CC can play with anyone else. So if you want everywhere to be playable, WoE accepted app works. But functionally a CC app is just as good because of the Gatherum/

Somehow I feel like Mage Heart won't be accepted in WoE because I want him to have combat skills, but, I guess I'll try anyway and if it won't be accepted then I guess I'll have to put that OC in CC.

Somehow I feel like Mage Heart won't be accepted in WoE because I want him to have combat skills, but, I guess I'll try anyway and if it won't be accepted then I guess I'll have to put that OC in CC.

Combat skills are fine. What will determine if it is accepted or not is the feel of the character and how the combat skills are presented. 

Archived