My Little Achievements 2.0!~

Well, since a while back quite a few posts from my old MLA thread got lost, and I've made several more new achievements in my spare time since then, I think it's time for a 2.0 Revival! *AHEM*

I present to you, the My Little Achievements Thread, 2.0! Have you ever felt like an underachiever? Ever wish you had more recognition for your fantastic feats and amazing acts?! Well darlings, here you can! No accomplishment is too mundane to be noteworthy! Here you can share you or your fabulous characters achievements for the world to see!

Over the next few posts, I will be listing off a few of the Achievements that I myself, or dear friends of mine, have come up with! And please, do feel free to add your own!~

~General Achievements~

[A Buck Ninety-Nine]: Buck 99 Apple Trees.
[Musical Note]: Break into song about doing something that helps out, or relates to something you do well.
[The Tell Tale Tail]: Fall victim to Pinkie Pie's Tail Twitch!
[Hold Your Horses]: Have somepony grab your tail as you start to run/fly off.
[Taste The Rainbow!]: Eat something unusually hot, and live to tell the tale!
[I See What You Did There]: Catch somepony doing something quite unponylike.
[Buckaroo]: Buck three would-be riders from your back.
[Ze Magics!]: Take a photograph of a pony in a dress or suit.
[I Go!]: Gracefully make a dramatic exit.
[Not So Fast!]: Fail to gracefully make a dramatic exit.
[Zing!]: Have a magic effect backfire on you.
[V-H8]: Take a carrot or any other vegetable upside the head.
[Any Crash You Can Walk Away From]: Survive a crash or fall unharmed.
[Failed Crusade]: Manage to miss the painfully obvious.
[Now You're Thinking With...]: Execute 3 Long-Distance Blind Teleports.
[There, There]: Console a pony who's down in the dumps.
[The Cupcake Is NOT A Lie]: You have proven Cupcakes are real by eating 10 of them.
[Erm, What Was I Saying?]: Manage to confuse YOURSELF with a cryptic statement, mid-ramble.
[Metal Gearing]: Manage to get through a 'conversation' by only repeating the last word or phrase of somepony's sentence in the form of a question.
[Hello My Friend We Meet Again]: Meet an old friend from your past.
[One Daft Punk]: Refuse to listen to ponies who KNOW what they're talking about when they say something is a bad idea.
[This Is Your Fault, You Chose This Path]: Be haunted by a bad decision.
[Goodbye Stranger]: Have a conversation with somepony you don't know.
[Let Me Be Myself]: Stop pretending to be something you're not.
[Let Me Go]: You love me but you don't know who I am. (Fall in love with somepony without really knowing them.)
[Quit Whining!]: Have a Dramatic Moment.
[You Big Baby...]: Have 10 Dramatic Moments.
[Thiiiis Is Whiiiining!]: Have 25 Dramatic Moments.
[Make It Stop!]: Have 50 Dramatic Moments.
[YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA!]: Have 100 Dramatic Moments.
[Brutally Honest]: Tell somepony what you really think of them to their face.
[I Do]: Get married!
[I Do, But Do You?]: Get your marriage proposal rejected.
[Out Of My Mind, Be Back In Five Minutes]: Do something so strange that even Pinkie Pie questions your actions.
[Number 25]: Have a Fu Manchu Mustache.

~Holiday Achievements~
[Every Day Is A Holiday]: Complete all the Holiday Achievements! Rewards: Mystic Bag of Celebration, Cloak of Holidays Past, Suffix Title: Celebrator Extraordinaire!

Running Of The Leaves♥
[Keep Runnin' Runnin' And Runnin' Runnin']: Complete all the Running of the Leaves Achievements. Rewards: Leaf Crown, Suffix Title: of the Falling Leaves.
[Running of the Leaves]: Participate in the Running of the Leaves
[Falling For It]: Cheat during the Running of the Leaves.
[Leafed Behind]: Spend more than 80% of the Running of the Leaves going at a steady pace in last, then bolt for the finish line. Reward: Autumn Tortoise Pet.
[Dastardly!]: Switch the direction of a road sign during the Running of the Leaves, you dastardly mutt! At least one pony must be sidetracked by this trick.
[On Your Left!]: Pass at least 3 Ponies in a row during the Running of the Leaves.
[Spring Already?]: Use a tree branch as a catapult to spring ahead of at least one pony during the Running of the Leaves.
[Branch Backfire]: During the Running of the Leaves, use a tree branch as a catapult, only to realize the course curves ahead of you.
[BEEEEEEEEES!]: Bee...Ahem. Be chased by a swarm of Bees during the Running of the Leaves.
[Have A Nice Trip!...]: Trip over an obstacle during the Running of the Leaves.
[...See You Next Fall!]: Trip over the same obstacle or a similar one during the Running of the Leaves, two years in a row. Reward: Fall Tree Model.

♥Winter Wrap-Up♥
[Cold Snow, Warm Heart]: Complete all the Winter Wrap-Up Achievements. Rewards: Snowy Cloak, Suffix Title: Warmthbringer.
[Winter Wrap-Up]: Participate in Winter Wrap-Up.
[Winter Rap-Up]: Throw down some sick rhymes during Winter Wrap-Up.
[Winter Mess-Up]: Sing off key during a Winter Wrap-Up song.
[You're As Cold As Ice!]: Have a delicious frozen treat during Winter Wrap-Up.
[Long December]: Nearly miss Winter Wrap-Up.
[Special Snowflake]: Catch 500 Snowflakes on your tongue during Winter Wrap-Up. Reward: Snowflake Model.
[All Work And No Play]: Initiate a Snowball Fight during Winter Wrap-Up.
[Sunshine, Celery Stalks]: Join the Plant Team during Winter Wrap-Up. Reward: Prefix Title: Plant Team Member.
[Wakey Wakey]: Join the Animal Team during Winter Wrap-Up. Reward: Prefix Title: Animal Team Member.
[Warmth And Beauty]: Join the Weather Team during Winter Wrap-Up. Reward: Prefix Title: Weather Team Member.

♥Grand Galloping Gala♥
[Right Here At The Gala!]: Complete all the Grand Galloping Gala Achievements. Rewards: Fancy Dress/Suit Voucher, Suffix Title: the Grand.
[Galloping Gala Grab]: Receive an invitation to the Grand Galloping Gala.
[Grand Galloping Goofup]: Cause such a stir at the Grand Galloping Gala that you get odd looks for part of the night.
[Missing The Punchline]: Either drink all of the punch in a punch bowl, or arrive too late to an empty punch bowl during the Grand Galloping Gala.
[We Are Amused!]: Hobnob with the ritzier ponies at the Grand Galloping Gala without making a fool of yourself.
[Best Night Ever]: Manage to get through the Grand Galloping Gala without something ruining your mood.
[Sweet And Elite]: Make your way into a VIP section of the Grand Galloping Gala, regardless of if you belong there or not.
[Dance The Night Away]: Dance with at least 5 different guests at the Grand Galloping Gala.
[It Could Always Be Worse...]: Have your plans for the Grand Galloping Gala decimated.

♥Nightmare Night♥
[Ghosts And Ghouls And Goblins Oh My!]: Complete all of the Nightmare Night Achievements. Rewards: Nightmare Moon Armour Replica, Prefix Title: Nightmare.
[Nightmare Night]: Participate in Nightmare Night.
[Candy Connoisseur]: Gather a total of 100 Candy Bars during Nightmare Night.
[Candy Curmudgeon]: Share none of your Candy during Nightmare Night.
[Dressed To IMPress]: Place first, second, or third in a costume contest during Nightmare Night. Reward: First, Second, or Third Place Nightmare Trophy. Repeatable.
[Night of the Living Ponies]: Participate in or plan a 'Zombie Walk' on Nightmare Night.
[Spooky Scary Skeletons]: Find the hidden Skeletons hidden around Ponyville and Canterlot on Nightmare Night. Rewards: Pony Skeleton Replica.
[3Spoopy5Me]: Manage to be scared or scare somepony senseless on Nightmare Night.
[Bump In The Night]: Attend a party that lasts until Midnight on Nightmare Night.

♥Iron Pony Competition♥
[The Best...AROUND!]: Complete all the Iron Pony Competition Achievements. Rewards: Iron Pony Trophy, Suffix Title: The Iron Pony.
[Guess It's On The Other Hoof]: After winning three or losing three consecutive rounds of Horseshoes, lose or win the fourth round respectively.
[Almost Counts!]: Score during an inning of Horseshoes without getting a Ringer.
[Buck-In-A-Quarter]: Successfully dismount your rider during a Bucking Contest in 3 seconds or less.
[The Buck Stops Here]: Win a Bucking Contest.
[Strength of Feet]: Break the bell in a Strongpony Contest.
[Stupid Barrels]: Hit at least 3 Barrels during a Barrel Run.
[Rollin' Rollin' Rollin']: Win a Barrel Run.
[Weaver]: Make it to the end of your Barrel Run without taking a penalty.
[Barreling Through The Competition]: Achieve a time of under 15 Seconds in a Barrel Run, not including penalties.
[Give And Take]: Force a game of Tug-of-War to last longer than a minute.
[On A White Horse]: Win a game of Tug-of-War in 30 seconds or less without the use of Magic or Wings.
[Mama Hen]: Deliver 5 Clean Chicks during the Muddy Fording Challenge.
[Mama Henpecked]: Fail to deliver any Clean Chicks during the Muddy Fording Challenge.
[It's Good!]: Win a Ball-Punting Challenge by at least 1.5x the distance of the nearest Ball.
[Yippie Ki-Yay!]: Impress the judges enough during a Rope Trick Challenge to secure victory.
[Rodeo Star]: Win the Rope Trick, Barrel Run, and Bucking Challenges during the same Iron Pony Competition.

♥Summer Sun Celebration♥
[The Sun Will Come Out To...day!]: Complete all of the Summer Sun Celebration Achievements. Rewards: Mini Celestia Pet, Prefix Title: Sunwatcher.
[Summer Sun Celebration]: Participate in the Summer Sun Celebration.
[Sunshine On My Shoulder]: Purchase a Sunny Celestia Plushie during the Summer Sun Celebration.
[More Than Some Old Star]: Write or Listen to a poem dedicated to Celestia or the Sun.
[The Sun Is A Miasma Of Incandescent Plasma!]: Learn why the Sun shines in the form of a catchy tune.
[Extra Crispy]: Get a Sunburn during the Summer Sun Celebration.
[Feelin' Hot Hot Hot]: Survive the Sun's Surface Hot Tamale Challenge during the Summer Sun Celebration.
[Hisssss...Light...]: Stay inside for more than twenty four hours after the Summer Sun Celebration.

♥Hearth's Warming Eve♥
[Consider The Halls Decked]: Complete all the Hearth's Warming Eve Achievements. Rewards: Not-So-Ugly Hearth's Warming Sweater, Suffix Title: the Gifted.
[Hearth's Warming Eve]: Participate in Hearth's Warming Eve.
[One Tinsel Soldier]: Help decorate for Hearth's Warming Eve.
[The Gift That Keeps On Giving]: Gift or Re-gift a Fruit Cake on Hearth's Warming Eve.
[Checking It Twice]: Make a wishlist for Hearth's Warming Eve.
[The Fires of Friendship]: Take part in the Hearth's Warming Eve Pageant. Either by being a cast member or watching it.
[Hark Hear The Bells]: Join in with a caroling troupe during Hearth's Warming Eve.
[Mistlepro'd]: Get caught under the mistletoe at least 10 times during Hearth's Warming Eve.
[No Coal This Year!]: Give away at least 5 gifts during Hearth's Warming Eve.
[The Greatest Gift of All]: Bring a good dose of Hearth's Warming Cheer to a needy family by giving them something to lift their spirits in their time of need.

♥Hearts And Hooves Day♥
[Love Is A Many Splendored Thing]: Complete all of the Hearts And Hooves Day Achievements. Rewards: Heart-shaped Box of Everlasting Chocolates, Prefix Title: the Beloved.
[Hearts And Hooves Day]: Participate in Hearts And Hooves Day.
[Stupid Cupid]: Have your confession of love fall in to the hooves of someone other than the intended target on Hearts And Hooves Day.
[Hearts All Aflutter]: Have someone confess their love for you, or confess your love to somepony else on Hearts And Hooves Day.
[Heartaches By The Number]: Reject somepony's confession of love, or have your confession of love rejected by somepony.
[All Is Fair In Love And War]: Steal the special somepony of someone after they tell you about their feelings for them, or have it happen to you on.
[Lonely Hearts Club]: Spend Hearts And Hooves Day alone, either by choice or through bad luck.
[Schmoopy Doo?...]: Give or have an embarrassing pet name during Hearts And Hooves Day.
[Pink: The Colour Of Passion]: Wear something Pink on Hearts And Hooves Day.
[Red: The Colour of Desire]: Wear something Red on Hearts And Hooves Day.

♥Crystal Faire♥

♥Summer Harvest Parade♥

♥Equestria Games♥

♥Sisterhooves Social♥

♥Foal And Filly Fair♥

♥Ponyville Days Festival♥

♥Best Young Fliers Competition

♥Winter Moon Celebration♥
[Moonage Daydream]: Complete all of the Winter Moon Celebration Achievements. Rewards: Mini Luna Pet, Suffix Title: Moonwatcher.
[Winter Moon Celebration]: Participate in the Winter Moon Celebration.
[I Have The Moon!]: Purchase a Starry Luna Plushie during the Winter Moon Celebration.
[Marry The Night]: Write or Listen to a poem dedicated to Luna or the Moon.
[Starlight, Starbright]: Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the festivities to have some stargazing time during the Winter Moon Celebration.
[Made With Real Moon?...]: Purchase a Mare In The Moon Moonpie during the Winter Moon Celebration.
[My Shining Star]: Give an Eternal Starlight pendant to a special someone during the Winter Moon Celebration.
[Counting Sheep]: Get a full Eight Hours of sleep after having stayed up well past Midnight during the Winter Moon Celebration.

~Species And 'Trophy' Achievements~

[Why Yes, I AM A Wizard]: Be a Unicorn.
[Falling With Style]: Be a Pegasus.
[Like A Rock]: Be an Earth Pony.
[Beauty And Grace]: Be an Alicorn.
[I Don't Suffer From Insanity, I Enjoy Every Minute of It!]: Be a Draconequus.
[Shine Bright, Like A Diamond]: Be a Crystal Pony.
[Earning Your Stripes]: Be a Zebra.
[Beast of Burden]: Be a Donkey.
[Stubborn As A...]: Be a Mule.
[Wings-n-Things]: Be a Griffon.
[Shoo Bee Doo]: Be a Hippocamp.
[Dun Na...Dun Na Dun Na]: Be a Kelpie.
[For The Hoard]: Be a Dragon.
[Best of Both Worlds]: Be a Hippogriff.
[Keep On Galloping]: Be a Horse.
[Easy, Breezie, Beautiful...]: Be a Breezie.
[There's A Spy In The Base?!]: Be a Changeling.
[Rebel Rebel]: Be a Diamond Dog.
[Nice Rack]: Be a Peryton.
[The Abada Abides]: Be an Abada.
[Good Fortune!]: Be a Qilin.
[Long Life!]: Be a Longma.
[Wisdom On The Wind]: Be a Long (Serpent Dragon).
[Yo Yo Yokai!]: Be a Yokai.
[The Centaur Of Attention]: Be a Centaur.
[Rock Hard]: Be a Gargoyle.
[I Sphinx Therefor I Am]: Be a Sphinx.
[Sound The Sirens]: Be a Siren.
[Near And Dear]: Be a Deer.

~Adventure Mode Achievements~

◊General Achievements◊
[Achievement For Excellence In Achievement]: Earn your first achievement!
[The Journey Begins]: Complete the Adventure Mode Tutorial by defeating the Parasprite Horde.
[Hybrid Theory]: Unlock a Hybrid Race, and then activate both Racial Abilities at once.

◊World Event Achievements◊

◊Unicorn Achievements◊
[You Got the Power]: As a Unicorn, cast your first spell.
[One Trick Pony]: As a Unicorn, complete a Skill Challenge using only one spell.
[Smoke And Mirrors]: Achieve Unicorn Level 10.

◊Pegasus Achievements◊
[You Got The Touch]: As a Pegasus, Cloudwalk for the first time.
[Cloud And Squall]: Achieve Pegasus Level 10.
[Butterfly In The Sky...]: Achieve Pegasus Level 50.
[...I Can Go Twice As High]: Achieve Pegasus Level 100.

◊Earth Pony Achievements◊
[You Got The Feeling]: As an Earth Pony, attune your Earth Sense for the first time.
[Grit And Gumption]: Achieve Earth Pony Level 10.

◊Dragon Achievements◊
[The Flame of Youth]: As a Dragon, choose a Breath Modifier for the first time.
[Fire And Flames]: Achieve Dragon Level 10.

◊Changeling Achievements◊
[The Stranger]: As a Changeling, shapeshift into your Custom Disguise for the first time.
[Hide And Seek]: Achieve Changeling Level 10.

◊Griffon Achievements◊
[Raptor]: As a Griffon, activate Eagle Eye for the first time.
[Talon And Claw]: Achieve Griffon Level 10.

◊Diamond Dog Achievements◊
[Fantastic Voyage]: As a Diamond Dog, attune your Escape Tunnel to a Major City or Hold for the first time.
[Sound And Vision]: Achieve Diamond Dog Level 10.
[Race Oddity]: Achieve Diamond Dog Level 25.
[Heroes]: Achieve Diamond Dog Level 50.

◊Deer Achievements◊
[Buck Fifty]: Achieve Deer Level 50.

((More TBA))

◊General Exploration Achievements◊
[I've Seen It All...]: Explore the entirety of the known Map. Rewards: Suffix Title: Globetrotter.
[...And It's Never Enough]: Complete all the Challenges of the known Map. Rewards: Prefix Title: Challenger.

◊Aquellia Exploration Achievements◊
[Not JUST For The Birds!]: Explore the entirety of Aquellia and complete all of its challenges.
[Plume, Beak, and Claw]: Explore all of Talonopolis and complete all of its challenges.
[Rock'n All Night]: Explore all of Rockwington and complete all of its challenges.
[Cruising The Canyon]: Explore all of Raptorclaw Canyon and complete all of its challenges.
[Falkensfrolick]: Explore all of Flakensfjord and complete all of its challenges.
[Eye On The Eyrie]: Explore all of Eerie Eyrie and complete all of its challenges.
[Sampling The Shore]: Explore all of Clopton Shores and complete all of its challenges.
[Down In The Delta]: Explore all of The Neighples Delta and complete all of its challenges.
[Get Along, Soggalong]: Explore all of Soggalong Swamp and complete all of its challenges.
[Frying Some Eggs]: Explore all of Marais du Feu and Eggwater Bay and complete all of their challenges.

◊Equestria Borderlands Exploration Achievements◊
[Breaking Beak]: Explore all of Beakbreak City and complete all of its challenges.
[Baring It All]: Explore all of Bareback Gulch and complete all of its challenges.
[What Happens In Las Pegasus]: Explore all of Las Pegasus and complete all of its challenges.
[Rough Riders In The Ridge]: Explore all of Roughrider Ridge and complete all of its challenges.
[...I Don't Like Sand]: Explore all of the Painted Pinto Desert and complete all of its challenges.
[Mild Mild West]: Explore all of Appleloosa and complete all of its challenges.
[With A Cherry On Top!]: Explore all of Dodge Junction and complete all of its challenges.
[Hott To Gaberott]: Explore all of Gaberott and complete all of its challenges.
[Welcome!]: Explore all of Our Town and complete all of its challenges.

◊Equestria Heartland Exploration Achievements◊
[Epicenter of Weirdness]: Explore all of Ponyville and complete all of its challenges.
[NimbusGREAT]: Explore all of the Nimbusgait Lakes and complete all of their challenges.
[Everfree Fallin]: Explore all of the Everfree Forest and complete all of its challenges.
[Trot On By]: Explore all of Trottingham and complete all of its challenges.
[On Cloud Nine]: Explore all of Cloudsdale and complete all of its challenges.
[Carry On My Peryton]: Explore all of the Velvet Strand and complete all of its challenges.
[Maple Enthusiast]: Explore all of Vanhoover and complete all of its challenges.
[Like Night And Day]: Explore all of the Castle of the Two Sisters and complete all of its challenges.

◊Equestrian Foothills Exploration Achievements ◊
[It's Only A Model...]: Explore all of Canterlot and Canterlot Castle and complete all of their challenges.
[The Best There Is At What They Do]: Explore all of Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns and complete all of its challenges.
[Piercing The Veil]: Explore all of The Veiled Garden and complete all of its challenges.
[Hoofing It Through Hoofington]: Explore all of Hoofington and complete all of its challenges.
[Soaring To New Heights]: Explore all of Solstice Heights and complete all of its challenges.
[Straight Out The Gait]: Explore all of Garden Gait and complete all of its challenges.
[Loched Down]: Explore all of Fet Loch and complete all of its challenges.
[Made In The Shades]: Explore all of Hollow Shades and complete all of its challenges.
[Taking A Bite]: Explore all of Manehattan and complete all of its challenges.
[Near And Deer]: Explore all of Whitetail Woods and complete all of its challenges.
[Polkapalooza]: Explore all of Hoofenheim and complete all of its challenges.
[Roam If You Want To]: Explore all of Roam and complete all of its challenges.
[Two Days In Prance]: Explore all of Calnais and complete all of its challenges.
[Over Hill And Equinedale]: Explore all of Tall Tale Town and complete all of its challenges.
[Born Of Stone]: Explore all of the charted areas in Foal Mountain and complete all of their challenges.

◊Equestrian Strand Exploration Achievements◊
[Fresh]:
Explore all of Fillydelphia and complete all of its challenges.
[A Merry Land]: Explore all of Baltimare and complete all of its challenges.
[Saddle Up!]: Explore all of The Saddleveil Plains and complete all of its challenges.
[Hayburger In Paradise]: Explore all of The Gallopocus Islands and complete all of their challenges.
[Corralling The Corral]: Explore all of Corralwood Corral and complete all of its challenges.
[Okie Dokie Okeanos]: Explore all of Okeanos and complete all of its challenges.
[Must See]: Explore all of Mustangia and complete all of its challenges.

◊Equestrian Frontier Exploration Achievements◊
[Cold Hooves, Warm Hearts]: Explore all of Marelia and complete all of its challenges.
[So Intense!]: Explore all of Rainbow Falls and complete all of its challenges.
[Jump, Jive, An' Wail]: Explore all of Saraneighvo and complete all of its challenges.
[Sleepless In Seaddle]: Explore all of Seaddle and complete all of its challenges.
[Still Waters Run Deep]: Explore all the districts of Stalliongrad and complete all of their challenges.
[Flames of Change(lings)]: Explore all of Sveltahorse and complete all of its challenges.

~Meta And Unsorted Achievements~

[Lists Upon Lists]: Spend far too much of your free time writing out Achievements. Rewards: Suffix Title: the Overachiever.
[A Brave New World]: Create an OC.
[Today I've Found My Friends...]: Create 5 OCs.
[...They're In My Head]: Create 10 OCs.
[Friends And Neighbors]: Create 25 OCs.
[We're Going To Need A Bigger Stable]: Create 50 OCs.
[Population Growing]: Create 100 OCs.
[Wild World]: Create 150 OCs.
[City Folk]: Create 200 OCs.
[New Leaf]: Create 250 OCs.
[You Have A Problem, Please Stop]: Create 300 or more OCs.
[It's Not An Addiction, I Swear!]: RP for 24 Hours Straight.
[Oh Look, ANOTHER One!]: Be there when [A Certain Pony] makes yet ANOTHER OC.
[Crossing On Over]: Participate in a Crossover RP while being a character from the 'Main' Equestria Universe.
[Planeswalker]: Participate in a Crossover RP while being a character from a universe different from 'Main' Equestria.
[What's The Fun In Making Sense]: Have seven or more spelling errors in one post.
[I Can't Hear You I'm Asleep]: Take more than 10 days to reply to a thread.
[It's GREEN!!]: Have a character with multiple shades of green as its pallet.
[Oops I Did It Again]: Do a double post, accidental or on purpose.

~Personal OC Achievements~

♥Dubstep Achievements♥
[Some Kind Of Monster]: Escape from a monster in Everfree Forest just in the nick of time.
[Moonlight Serenade]: Play 'Moonlight Sonata' for Princess Luna.
[Solar Concerto]: Play 'Here Comes The Sun' for Princess Celestia.
[Lovestruck Refrain]: Play 'My Heart Will Go On' for Princess Cadence.
[Magic Melody]: Play 'It's Somekind Of Magic' for Princess Twilight Sparkle.
[Livin' The Dream; Dubstep Edition]: Play a concert at The Grand Galloping Gala.
[I'm Like A Bird]: Jump off the roof as a foal, despite not being a Pegasus.
[Never Miss A Beat]: Play a perfect performance at a party.
[Hardcore Raver]: Use magic to put on a 5 Star light show.
[Awwwww Yeaaaah]: Play a Slow Jam.
[Hit The Floor]: Start a Moshpit.
[The Roof Is On Fire!]: Accidentally start a fire with Pyrotechnics.
[Beast of Burden]: Carry your gear in a backpack for 30 miles.
[Fly Free Bird]: Play a 5 Star Guitar Solo.
[Don't Stop Me Now]: Have a crowd ask for an encore.
[Dash Dash Revolution]: Throw or DJ a party for Rainbow Dash.
[A Party INSIDE A Party]: Throw or DJ a party for Pinkie Pie
[Fashionably Late]: Throw or DJ a party for Rarity
[Ol' Fashion Hoedown]: Throw or DJ a party for Applejack
[Hush Now, Quiet Now]: Throw or DJ a party for Fluttershy.
[Bookworm Boogie]: Throw or DJ a party for Twilight Sparkle
[Elements of ROCK] - Meta Achievement: Throw or DJ a party for Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Applejack.
[Everlasting Eternal Flame]: Throw or DJ a party for Sunset Shimmer.
[Dragonforce]: Throw or DJ a party for Spike.
[Nothing Can Stop The Groove!]: Throw a party for The Smooze.
[Where Eagles Dare]: Have a party crashed by or throw a party for Gilda.
[Are You A Wizard?]: Have a party crashed by or throw a party for The Great And Powerful Trixie.
[Identity Crisis]: Have a party crashed by or throw a party for Dark Core.
[Bedazzling]: Have a party crashed by or throw a party for The Dazzlings.
[A Starlight In Time Saves Nine]: Have a party crashed by or throw a party for Starlight Glimmer.
[Bust A Move]: Injure yourself while performing music.
[Map, Shmap]: Get lost due to not using a map.
[Oh you said EAST!]: Get lost using a map.
[Which Way Did He Go George?]: Get lost in a castle with a friend.
[Will It Go Round In Circles]: Pass the same land mark 5 times.
[As I Was Say...Oh Look, A Bug]: Trail off about music during a conversation.
[Safety Dance]: Challenge somepony to a dance-off.
[Dance Til You Drop]: Host a party for 14 Hours.
[Don't Panic]: Sell 42 Mix CDs in one day.
[Equestria's Voltaire]: Play a Dark Cabaret song on Violin.
[Pony Vs. P0N-3]: Have a musical showdown with DJ P0N-3.
[Clockwork Music]: Make a fresh beat using the ticking of clockwork.

♥Dark Core Achievements♥
[A Lair Of Your Own]: Build your own evil lair from scratch
[Dyeing to Impress]: Complete an evil deed without your dye running out your pelt.
[I Fought The Law]: Escape capture from the Royal Guard.
[...And The Law Won]: Get caught doing an evil deed by the Royal Guard.
[From Dust Til Dawn]: Pester MudBug all day.
[Entire Team is Foals]: Steal candy from 100 foals
[Descent Into Darkness]: Cause a Blackout.
[Wait, What?]: Cause mass confusion.
[Pinkie And The Brain]: Trick Pinkie Pie into helping you with an evil deed.
[I Can't Believe That Worked...]: Commit an evil deed against all odds.
[Those Meddling Kids]: Have a plan foiled by The Cutie Mark Crusaders.
[Misery Business]: Make 10 foals cry in one fell swoop.
[I Almost Told You That I Loved You]: Almost confess love for somefilly.
[Squeaky Clean]: Have somepony catch you without your pelt dyed.
[DC Phone Home]: Send a letter to your family.
[Master Of Disaster]: Complete 100 evil deeds.
[Evil Inc.]: 'Convert' 10 ponies to evil.
[Tricksy Trixie]: Get out eviled by The Great And Powerful Trixie.
[Strike Three, You're Out]: Get caught in trying to pull the same prank 3 times.
[A Hauntingly Good Time]: Prank someone with a prank that involves ghosts.
[Ew...Its Sticky]: Have a prank that includes a maple syrup filled balloon backfire.
[Harvester of Sorrow]: Make 1000 Foals cry.
[Voorhies Complex]: Prank somepony by jumping out of a lake.
[Krueger Complex]: Give 20 ponies nightmares.
[Myers Complex]: Pull off an epic Halloween prank.
[The King of Mean] - Meta Achievement: Complete the Voorhies, Krueger and Myers Complex achievements.
[Mostly Harmless]: Pull off a prank where someone ALMOST gets hurt but doesn't.
[Ow My Pride]: Get kicked in the face by a foal.
[Uhh...Heheh...Hi there?]: While trying to prank a pony run into a door causing your mask/costume to fall off
[Return of The Baked Bads]: Cause Pinkie Pie to get sick by tricking her into eating Baked Bads.
[Shh!]: Interrupt a public event such as a speech, by eating a noisy food (chips, crackers so on).
[...What?]: Follow up the [shh!] by acting clueless.
[The Love! IT BURNS!]: Receive a hug after doing an 'evil' deed.

♥Lemon Sunrise Achievements♥
[Sweetly Sour]: Bake a batch of lemon tarts.
[Diamonds Are A Filly's Best Friend]: Buy something with diamonds in it.

♥Glitzen Glamour Achievements♥
[We're here to...PUMP! YOU UP!]: Make over a full grown male pony.
[Squeaky Clean]: Give MudBug a Makeover.
[Dark Is The New Black]: Give Dark Core a Makeover.
[If You're Wondering If I Want You To, I Want You To]: Confess your love for Honeywing before he works up the courage to tell you first.

♥Ignus Achievements♥
[Full Card STUD]: Manage to woo someone without really trying.

I took a stab at it, here's what I came up with.

[it Costs Four Hundred Thousand Bits...]: Hit at least 6 different hostile creatures with separate spellcasts over a 3 second span.
[ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD]: Be subject to mind control.
[My Enemies Don't Last Long...]: Become friends with hostile creatures. (0/3)
[Welcome To Ponyville!]: Be affected by one panic inducing event. (0/1)
[All This Running Keeps Me In Shape]: Be affected by ten panic inducing events total. (0/10)
[Again!?]: Be affected by one hundred panic inducing events in total. (0/100)
[Must Be Tuesday]: Be affected by one thousand panic inducing events in total. (0/1000)
[The Student Becomes the Master]: Be the cause of a panic inducing event.
[umm...Oops?]: Forget you have wings. [fail to save yourself from falling despite being a fully capable member of a flying species]
[Gentlemen?]: Replace another pony, or engineer their replacement.
[something's Been Bugging Me]: Use magic powered by Love.
[Fight Another Day]: Wisely flee from a more powerful opponent.
[Lunar Journey]: Dreamwalk.
[Taking Lessons From Pinkamena]: Perform a physically and magically impossible action.
[Party Of One]: Complete an encounter which requires multiple ponies by yourself.  (The encounters does not have to be a combat encounter.)
[Cassandra]: Have no one else agree with you, and then be correct in assessing a threat as dangerous.
[Tactical Rainboom]: Destroy a large structure in a single action.
[i Just Don't Know What Went Wrong]: Destroy a large structure without meaning to.
[bound To The Beat]: Contribute to a musical number you had no idea would occur until the moment it began.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For Dame Silverplume

[uh huh.]: 'listen' to somepony blather on about...something or another

[been there.]: Shoot down a  vacation idea

[Done that.]: Shoot down a date

[Whatever...]: Walk away from an argument before it gets started

[Fine]: Pay some 'unexpected taxes'

[i don't hate you...]: Fall for another pony.

[shades of...screw it]: Explain your outlook on life to another pony, only to walk away before clarifying any of it

[Figurehead]: Inherit a company

[...or not]: Manage an inherited company, and turn a profit.

[Mistress of Meh]: Manage to get bored of and subsequently leave a party

[Melancholy Matriarch]: Manage to get bored of and subsequently leave a Pinkie Pie Party

And a few based on Celestia

[Another Day]: Raise the sun

[Just Believe]: Give a convincing pep-talk

[Just Breathe]: Deal with the day to day politics of Equestria

[i'm used to it by now]: Reach at least 300 years old, and have a reputation that just won't go away.

[solitude]: Exile the only pony you've ever felt close to

[spinster]: Turn down a suitor, in spite of being 'single'

[Problem, Astronomers?]: Be late raising the sun, but do it anyway.

[Eclipse]: Be late lowering the sun

[That's Celestia to you]: Remind someone that they're still in the dog house.

[special Delivery]: Successfully deliver a package for the Diplomatic Corps.

[Right on time]: Deliver a package for the Diplomatic Corps on the exact date it was expected (Deliveries less than 3 days in length do not count).

[Pony Express]: Deliver a package for the Diplomatic Corps before it was expected, by at least 24 hours.

[same-day Service]: Deliver a package for the Diplomatic Corps on the day it was requested.

[ACME]: Deliver a package within an hour of the recipient learning about it. (Surprise deliveries do not count)

[deLorean]: Deliver a package before the recipient knows it's coming. (Deliveries intended as a surprise do not count)

[Chekhov's Parcel]: Deliver a package for the Diplomatic Corps that contains a plot-critical item at least 3 hours before the need for the item arises.

And a couple general ones

[What Wall?]: Break the fourth wall

[universal Bard]: Quote Shakespeare. Yes, in Equestria.

[i can still do that, you know.]: Remind someone that you do, in fact, have magic, teleportation powers, and/or telepathy.

~Personal OC Achievements~

♥Dubstep Achievements♥

[some Kind Of Monster]: Escape from a monster in Everfree Forest just in the nick of time.

[Moonlight Serenade]: Play 'Moonlight Sonata' for Princess Luna.

[solar Concerto]: Play 'Here Comes The Sun' for Princess Celestia.

[Lovestruck Refrain]: Play 'My Heart Will Go On' for Princess Cadence.

[Magic Melody]: Play 'It's Somekind Of Magic' for Princess Twilight Sparkle.

[Livin' The Dream; Dubstep Edition]: Play a concert at The Grand Galloping Gala.

[i'm Like A Bird]: Jump off the roof as a foal, despite not being a Pegasus.

[Never Miss A Beat]: Play a perfect performance at a party.

[Hardcore Raver]: Use magic to put on a 5 Star light show.

[Awwwww Yeaaaah]: Play a Slow Jam.

[Hit The Floor]: Start a Moshpit.

[The Roof Is On Fire!]: Accidentally start a fire with Pyrotechnics.

[beast of Burden]: Carry your gear in a backpack for 30 miles.

[Fly Free Bird]: Play a 5 Star Guitar Solo.

[Don't Stop Me Now]: Have a crowd ask for an encore.

[Dash Dash Revolution]: Throw or DJ a party for Rainbow Dash.

[A Party INSIDE A Party]: Throw or DJ a party for Pinkie Pie

[Fashionably Late]: Throw or DJ a party for Rarity

[Ol' Fashion Hoedown]: Throw or DJ a party for Applejack

[Hush Now, Quiet Now]: Throw or DJ a party for Fluttershy.

[bookworm Boogie]: Throw or DJ a party for Twilight Sparkle

[Elements of ROCK] - Meta Achievement: Throw or DJ a party for Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Applejack.

[Everlasting Eternal Flame]: Throw or DJ a party for Sunset Shimmer.

[Dragonforce]: Throw or DJ a party for Spike.

[Nothing Can Stop The Groove!]: Throw a party for The Smooze.

[Where Eagles Dare]: Have a party crashed by Gilda.

[Are You A Wizard?]: Have a party crashed by The Great And Powerful Trixie.

[identity Crisis]: Have a party crashed by Dark Core.

[bedazzling]: Have a party crashed by The Dazzlings.

[starlight, Starfright]: Have a party crashed by Starlight Glimmer.

[bust A Move]: Injure yourself while performing music.

[Map, Shmap]: Get lost due to not using a map.

[Oh you said EAST!]: Get lost using a map.

[Which Way Did He Go George?]: Get lost in a castle with a friend.

[Will It Go Round In Circles]: Pass the same land mark 5 times.

[As I Was Say...Oh Look, A Bug]: Trail off about music during a conversation.

[safety Dance]: Challenge somepony to a dance-off.

[Dance Til You Drop]: Host a party for 14 Hours.

[Don't Panic]: Sell 42 Mix CDs in one day.

[Equestria's Voltaire]: Play a Dark Cabaret song on Violin.

[Pony Vs. P0N-3]: Have a musical showdown with DJ P0N-3.

[Clockwork Music]: Make a fresh beat using the ticking of clockwork.

♥Dark Core Achievements♥

[A Lair Of Your Own]: Build your own evil lair from scratch

[Dyeing to Impress]: Complete an evil deed without your dye running out your pelt.

[i Fought The Law]: Escape capture from the Royal Guard.

[...And The Law Won]: Get caught doing an evil deed by the Royal Guard.

[From Dust Til Dawn]: Pester MudBug all day.

[Entire Team is Foals]: Steal candy from 100 foals

[Descent Into Darkness]: Cause a Blackout.

[Wait, What?]: Cause mass confusion.

[Pinkie And The Brain]: Trick Pinkie Pie into helping you with an evil deed.

[i Can't Believe That Worked...]: Commit an evil deed against all odds.

[Those Meddling Kids]: Have a plan foiled by The Cutie Mark Crusaders.

[Misery Business]: Make 10 foals cry in one fell swoop.

[i Almost Told You That I Loved You]: Almost confess love for somefilly.

[squeaky Clean]: Have somepony catch you without your pelt dyed.

[DC Phone Home]: Send a letter to your family.

[Master Of Disaster]: Complete 100 evil deeds.

[Evil Inc.]: 'Convert' 10 ponies to evil.

[Tricksy Trixie]: Get out eviled by The Great And Powerful Trixie.

[strike Three, You're Out]: Get caught in trying to pull the same prank 3 times.

[A Hauntingly Good Time]: Prank someone with a prank that involves ghosts.

[Ew...Its Sticky]: Have a prank that includes a maple syrup filled balloon backfire.

[Harvester of Sorrow]: Make 1000 Foals cry.

[Voorhies Complex]: Prank somepony by jumping out of a lake.

[Krueger Complex]: Give 20 ponies nightmares.

[Myers Complex]: Pull off an epic Halloween prank.

[The King of Mean] - Meta Achievement: Complete the Voorhies, Krueger and Myers Complex achievements.

[Mostly Harmless]: Pull off a prank where someone ALMOST gets hurt but doesn't.

[Ow My Pride]: Get kicked in the face by a foal.

[uhh...heheh...Hi there?]: While trying to prank a pony run into a door causing your mask/costume to fall off

[Return of The Baked Bads]: Cause Pinkie Pie to get sick by tricking her into eating Baked Bads.

[shh!]: Interrupt a public event such as a speech, by eating a noisy food (chips, crackers so on).

[...What?]: Follow up the [shh!] by acting clueless.

[The Love! IT BURNS!]: Receive a hug after doing an 'evil' deed.

♥Lemon Sunrise Achievements♥

[sweetly Sour]: Bake a batch of lemon tarts.

[Diamonds Are A Filly's Best Friend]: Buy something with diamonds in it.

♥Glitzen Glamour Achievements♥

[We're here to...PUMP! YOU UP!]: Make over a full grown male pony.

[squeaky Clean]: Give MudBug a Makeover.

[Dark Is The New Black]: Give Dark Core a Makeover.

[if You're Wondering If I Want You To, I Want You To]: Confess your love for Honeywing before he works up the courage to tell you first.

O_O you have a lot of spare time, don't you? But the only thing I got it this:

~Episode Achievements~

[Pinkie Pie, you're so random!] - Say or do something unpredictable. 

[Winter Wrap up!] - Help clean up winter.

[Cooking Fail] - Burn the juice.

[best Night Ever!] - Attend the Grand Galloping Gala.

~Candy Star Achievements~

[Glomp!] - Hug a friend.

[silly Filly!] - Have fun.

[You're biggest fan!] - Become a fan of Pinkie Pie.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hoboy. I don't play my OCs nearly as much as I want to so have some IRL achievements.

I'll try to keep these scaled from when I was I kid to where I am now.

[Preschool Prisonbreak] Attempt to hide from your captors in the plastic jungle gym during rollcall

[Kicking the habit] Finally stop picking your nose

[Consolation prize] Miss at T-Ball

[urban ninja] Win at manhunt forever

[Lucky!] Fall off your bike and somehow land on your feet

[Not so lucky] ...and realize your shorts went down with the bike

[Actually, Sir-] Correct a town politician in front of EVERYONE

[D'oh!] Lose a Pokemon card that would've been worth 5 grand today

[Need: Fresh underwear] Survive an encounter with an ornery truck driver whose windshield you smashed with a snowball

[Friends forever] High-five Goofy

[Not so tough now, are ya?!] Withstand an attempt to break your leg with a branch by breaking the branch with your leg

[Pokerface] Get sent home by the nurse when you weren't even sent to her to begin with

[Do you know what your kid just said?!] Get your family kicked out of a barbecue for asking a question

[Angst!] Try to dress tough for a day

[RUN!] Accidentally hit a cop in the forehead with a golf club when he was trying to teach you how to swing

[Hello, world] Discover the internet

[so this is what fame tastes like] Get on the leaderboard of Oregon Trail

[Enter the dragon] Blade-kick a bag 100 times without putting your foot down

[Good old days] Watch 80's cartoons

[better when I was growing up] Watch 90's cartoons

[Cannot run, cannot hide] Attempt and fail to hide from a scary crush

[Can't be beat] Buy your 3rd Sega Genesis

[someone set us up the bomb] Have a major grammar whoopsie in front of a lot of people

[Angst: The Angstoning] Make an angsty mage character on Furcadia

[better than expected] Get that character recognized as a master of a magical art in a strict RP area

[Well, that was fun] Wonder what to do after that RP area closes down

[Edumakatiun] Get your first A on a major assignment

[i meant to do that] Stop a touchdown attempt by being in the way

[seriously...?] Waste 20 minutes arguing with someone who doesn't think Metallica is Metal

[ONE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!] Eat a whoopie pie in one bite on a bet

[That's sick!] Crush on someone's mom

[Angry Jack] Solidify your legacy as a highschool wrestler

[The 10%] Run 3 miles in 18 minutes

[Accepted!] Get into a private military college

[C-TEC] Get accepted into the 'secret society'

[battle for the Alcove] Barricaded the hallway with mattresses and defended it until the bitter end

[i do solemnly Pledge] Spray pledge on your floor for an inspection and turn it into an icerink

[butt-dialed] Accidentally call dad while at a bonfire drinking

[Pooped] Fall asleep on the toilet and miss an entire class

[Picked out a grave!] Carry a 100lb granite slab to your dorm room... 3 miles away

[Good work, Woody] Get hit on the head with a log you're trying to split and go to the hospital

[Dundun-dun-dundun!] Wear a nametag that says T-1000 and have noone call you out on it

[Oh, by the way-] Find out the hard way that the dust you're kicking up in the hut you're sleeping in is 10-year-old tear gas

[Am I in trouble?] Win a barfight and don't remember it

[Packey] Become the guy who fetches the booze

[Lane one on rappel!] Instruct college prospects how to rappel

[To the rescue!] With superior mapreading skills, locate a lost platoon in the mountain

[What'd I do?] Have someone express their hatred for you, but no one else agrees

[standoff!] Survive an encounter with a mountain lion

[sorry about that] Throw up on a guy's truck after a bad night at the bar

[Great work, Starman!] Do something cool that no one else saw

[No man left behind] Carry a cadet over 100lbs heavier than you for 2 miles

[safety violation] Be accused of tripping someone during artillery training

[REALLY?!] Label EVERYTHING (yes, literally every possible thing) in your dorm room with sticky-notes just to see your roommate's reaction

[Long-lasting victory] He still finds more notes a month later

[No other choice] Enlist after failing classes Senior year

[Excuse me?] Call a male drill instructor 'ma'am'

[Toughguy] Survive 2 hours of constant movement exercises as punishment for your incompetence

[intel] Score highest out of your platoon in written tests

[You'll only die tired] Score expert at the rifle range

[The crucible] Survive the crucible

[High and dry] Graduate bootcamp without becoming a heat casualty

[Listen up!] Recognized as top briefer in intel class

[Top Secret] Graduate intel school

[second time's the charm] Graduate college

[Guide's a boot!] Become company guideon

[Click, click, boom] Score expert at the pistol range

[Actually, Sir- Part 2] Correct an officer during an intel briefing

[<3] Get back together with your highschool sweetheart

[Achievement unlocked] Relive several events of your life on an online forum