Hello...

Shadowking58

I'm happy to be here. Really, I am. But I wish It could be on better circumstances. The last forum I came from banned me today for not abiding to a rule that wasn't mentioned at all in their global rules. So I still feel like I got kinda shafted on that front. -_-' I'm gonna miss that place. 

So hi. I'm glad to be here.

I'm happy to be here. Really, I am. But I wish It could be on better circumstances. The last forum I came from banned me today for not abiding to a rule that wasn't mentioned at all in their global rules. So I still feel like I got kinda shafted on that front. -_-' I'm gonna miss that place. 

So hi. I'm glad to be here.

Hey ShadowKing58. It's me, Mountaineer28 from that "other" site. I'm sorry to hear that you got banned from that site, but I welcome you here with open arms.

Someone else who got banned for possibly not good reasons? You and I should be friends. The same thing happened to me. Not from whatever site you were banned from, but another one that I've already named in one of my status updates.

Regardless, welcome to this forum. This place seems pretty chill so far, so I think you'll enjoy it here.

Hopefully we'll be able to RP together at some point as well.

:)

Well, welcome over here to Canterlot! I hope you don't accidentally get kicked by untold law here, but I'm fairly sure it won't happen :P ( no promises please don't sue me if you I don't wanna be poor ;~; )

Silliness aside, I hope you enjoy your stay in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Archived