Howdy

Manard

Hello everyone!

As you can see, my name's Manard. I guess I'll begin by telling you a bit about myself.

In early 2013, I decided I wanted to join some form of forum, website or blog relating to MLP. After a quick google, I clicked the first option. By twist of fate, it was Canterlot.net

It was there that I became fully immersed in the Brony community, and became the avid roleplayer I am. Unfortunately, the site took a turn, and slowly depopulated. Now it's just myself and two friends in the roleplay section. I don't plan on leaving it anytime soon.

Now, through the help of some emotionally galvanizing music, I've decided to broaden my horizons. After a quick scroll through the RP section here on Canterlot.comI have to say it makes me excited. I have been looking for a populated place, somewhere full of interesting RPs, everyone with their own characters and settings. With a legitimate system in place, too, along with a database. While canterlot.net's RP section will always well and truly stay dear to me, I'm enthusiastic about what is to come.

You'll probably want to know my RP experience. Well, aside from what I've told you, I RP a lot on Garry's Mod. If you know what I mean, don't worry, it's not DarkRP. I mean Clockwork, the serious HL2RP and such. Likely though, you have no idea what I'm talking about, and I look a bit silly.

Anyway, once again, salutations! I do hope that I find a nice cosy place to nestle in and RP, and perhaps make some close friends. For now, it'll be bedtime for me.

Fantastic! I have no doubts that you'll get along with the pones around here, Manard! (I know for sure that you'll get along with me fine xP)

There is plenty of RP always going on here, and a decent variety of it as well~ (at least I'm fairly certain >.>)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot.com to the absolute fullest! ^w^

(( P.S. - About your avatar... Batponies are best ponies! x3 ))

Hello and welcome to this forum. I'm still kind of new here myself, but, I hope you'll enjoy it here.

Hopefully we'll be able to RP together eventually too.

:smirk:

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

As it is school term, I may not be able to join in any RPs as of yet. But, we shall see :)

School? Pah! Roleplay is unstoppable! > : D

Archived