Alternate versions of WoE characters for CC?

Tymiko

Hi! I was curious because I had thought it was okay but someone mentioned to me it might not be, so I wanted to see if I could get some clarification here.

I have a couple of characters who would be allowed in CC as they are, but not WoE. The thing is, both of them have pony guises and could easily pass as normal ponies. One of them I already have approved as a pony in WoE. However, does this mean I can't apply for their alternate version in CC?

The idea was that I wouldn't let their true natures affect my roleplaying of them and I would make no reference or relate them to their CC versions in any way when rping them in WoE. Would that be allowed?

You can apply their alternate version in CC. Many people have done this because the original vision didn't fit in WoE because of over powering abilities, or because they wanted to add in combat details about their character or the like. It is entirely up to you if these changes are necessary to your character.

And yes, the characters would remain separate unless the character was used in a site wide event, or if the character was used in the Gatherum.

-StarSwirl

Archived