Shining Star [Ready]

(Although it is ready, I will leave it in WIP until my other OC gets approved.)

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria
Name: Shining Star
Sex: female
Species: Unicorn
Eye colour: Light blue
Coat: Yellow
Mane/Tail: Silver mane and tail. Her mane is a bit short, but her tale is long and a bit fluffy.
Physique: As big as the average mare. She is a good physical condition, but is not that strong. She is also cute, most of his cuteness coming from her innocence.
Residence: Canterlot

Cutie Mark: A telescope with a single star above it. She has always been the nerdy type of pony. Since filly, she was fascinated with the stars in the night sky, going every night to see them trough a telescope. One day, she got lost in the Everfree forest, but she used her knowledge of the stars to find her way back home and got her cutie mark after that.

History: She was born in Ponyville and lived most of her life in there. She went to classes and was the last one of her class to get her cutie mark, but she didn't cared, she was happy with it. She spent most of her childhood studying and watching the stars, and found it a bit difficult to make friends for her at a young age.

She become rather shy at a young age since she found out that her classmates were not into book like her, making her quite shy when talking to them since she was not sure what they liked and what to talk about with them. She had a hard childhood, but she used her books to escape reality and feel safe in there.

As she grew up, she got interested in other things and slowly started going out more and more until she got used to it and started making friends around Ponyville. When she became an adult, her parents left their home for her and left Ponyville. She made a life in there in a small cozy house, which she still owns, that just so happens to be located near Twilight's castle. She also started studding magic some time after her parents left. He managed to learn more advanced spells though a lot of effort from her part since she didn't had a magic related cutie mark.

After some years, she got a job in Canterlot and left Ponyville to work in there. She found it a bit hard for her to adjust her life stile to the one in Canterlot, it was just way to different. The ponies, the places, everything was so different, but she managed to get the hand of it. She found a lost puppy one day and adopted it, now the puppy lives with her, who is her best friend.

Character Summary: She is a nerdy, innocent, cute pony, that spends most of her time either reading or playing with her dog when she is not working. She is a bit shy, but quite friendly and cheerful most of the time.She also tries her best in overcoming problems and getting better in what she does, practicing magic and studding every single day, managing to learn new spells through a lot of effort.
She has quite some knowledge with Stars and books, being a fan of the Daring Do books. She is quite skilled at cooking. She is quite skilled at cooking also. She loves reading, almost more than most ponies, being what entertains her the most.. When facing a big problem, she usually hyperventilate and her mind goes completely black, making her unable to do anything at all.

She also has a little puppy named Snow Paw.
He looks like this:
Barista.gif

• 4 weeks later...

There is no need to bump. We generally go in order of when apps are posted originally as far as reviewing goes. Anyway, I'll look over this app for you :)

I'll give you some steps to go through and once you've completed them this app will be ready for SRPH approval.

Step 1: Silver mane and tail. Her tail looks similar to Clear skies' (you know...

... they really need to change the naming system xD) and her mane like Minuette's.  Please explain your character's mane and tail without referencing existing cast characters.

Step 2: being a fan of the Daring Do books (like Twi and RD). Again, don't reference existing characters.

Step 3: Your character seems to very strongly resemble Twilight Sparkle. Perhaps you could do some more development with her to give her a different angle than Twilight?

Done, I change what you said, but still had a small Twi approach to her since she is the nerdy type of pony, but only in that.

And actually, I didn't noticed I made her resemble to her. I based it in the nerdy side of me xD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived