H-hi there...My name is Dia...OMG IS THAT A NISSAN 370z?

Diamond

H-Hello everypony...,my name is Diamond.It's Diamond.

I come from everypony.com, in peace and sunshine :3
Here is my profile there if you wanna check :)

I am an very, really shy brony.My personality is kinda like Fluttershy:shy, kind, caring, a good friend, whatever you can think of her,...I know this show for a while.I disrespected it at first, but after I watched some episode, I totally loved it!I hope I could make some friends here, and have some fun, too.

Ehh...Some about me....
As you can see from the topic' title, I like cars(please don't be mad at this, please please please...)I like cool cars:370Zs, Mustangs, Lambos, Bugatties,.....And I likeLOVE racing games too.My fav racing games are Need for Speed:Most Wanted(2005).I also play Geometry Dash, Minecraft(PE), The Sims 2&FreePlay, and much more, can't tell.

My English is not perfect(some mistakes up there)so don't yell me at that...please?:smile:

I love eating candy, stuff and sweets.My fav pony in MLP is...you can guess it:Fluttershy.She can be my Valentine someday....

Also a low-poly modeller, a ponyist, a racer, a brony, a fan of MLP, a teen, a boy, a human,.....
And an awesome friend ;)

I guess that enough....Good bye everypony:)
*Hugs*

EDIT: Why can't I change my avatar...I hate post limits, especially if they're useless... -.-

Post limit shouldn't have anything to do with it, make sure to check the size of the file you're trying to use for your avatar.

Also, I share your love of Zs. Mine is a 350 track edition. Welcome to the site!

Need for Speed forever!! Most Wanted 2005 was a fantastic game, but I myself prefer Most Wanted 2012, and then Rivals was pretty awesome as well~ :D

And yes, I too am a bit of a car nerd. Not hugely, because all I really know is what I see on ACRacebest's clogs for The Low Budgets, in Need for Speed games, and whatever British Top Gear I can come across nowadays. :P

Also, being fairly good at friendship is another thing we may or may not share. o3o

At any rate, I hope you enjoy your time here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hi Diamond. You should know who I am. It's kind of obvious. lol. You weren't banned from there too were you? I hope not. You still go to that forum too right? I hope so... :-|

Either way... Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll be able to enjoy your time on this forum as well and maybe we can actually RP together on here this time. lol.

:)

Hi Diamond. You should know who I am. It's kind of obvious. lol. You weren't banned from there too were you? I hope not. You still go to that forum too right? I hope so... :-|

Either way... Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll be able to enjoy your time on this forum as well and maybe we can actually RP together on here this time. lol.

:)

Hehe.You made me giggled some :)

I'm looking for some new RP partners.If you don't mind, we could RP with each other ;)

Archived