A colorful love (Private)

Bluelight

http://silvy-draws.deviantart.com/art/Pastel-lines-533759416

Pastel Lines was trotting around the market, looking at the things on sale. She bought some food, before she started to head towards the art store where she got most of her supplies from. The grey pegasus looked around with curious eyes as she headed toward the store.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Unicorn, I fell like playing him like that. Alright, I will start then.)

Golden Lightning was walking by, mostly just having a walk and enjoying this free day he had from helping Celestia as her assistant. He was looking around, seeing if anything caught his attention.

Pastel Lines trotted away from a market stall. She passed Golden as she trotted to her art supplies. A few minutes later, she trotted back out. Her pastel mane swished as she trotted around.

Lightning didn't notice and then got a bit distracted by her mane a little, accidental stumbling with her. "Gah!" He said, then noticed her stuff and quickly used his magic to pick it up. "I- I'm sorry." He said a bit ashamed by what he just did.

Pastel squeaked in surprise, jumping into the air. She blinked looking at him,"oh no, it was my fault! I should pay more attention when I'm walking...."she landed and folded her wings. When everything was picked up, she closed her saddle bag,"so what are you out here for?"she asked curiously.

Pastel Lines nodded,"I never really get 'work days' or 'off days' ponies just usually give me a deadline, and then I draw what they wanted..."

(Sorry a bit this short reply and my slow replies, at the store and I'm a really bad multitasker)

(Don't worry.)

"So, your job is painting and drawing ain't it?" He asked smiling after hearing that. "I really like that kind of stuff, although I'm not so good at it." He said, scratching the back of his head.

Pastel nodded,"yeah.... Not always the best career choice though.... Every once in awhile there's a while where I don't get a commission, and then there's other patches of time where I almost bite off more than I can chew....."

"Well, you have a point." Lightning replied. "But still it must be amazing and interesting working in that kind of stuff. I'm usually just behind a desk... doing paperwork and that kind of bring stuff." he said shrugging a little

Pastel Lines nodded,"yeah its fun to draw... But drawing to much in short periods of time just gets boring though..... I'm pretty sure paperwork is twice as boring...."

Pastel Lines smiled,"yeah... It must be horrible to be a princess... All that unwanted attention, the responsibilities, no one to really ask for advice...."

She smiled,"Sure! My hose is this way! I don't like living in the sky... not my really cup of tea..."She told him, starting to trot off. She trotted a few seconds, before glancing back to make sure he was following.

Archived