Hello

CoffeeLand

Hello all, I suppose the best way to start this out would be to say what I like.

I enjoy any kind of music as long as it sounds good to me. As far as video games go I prefer PC gaming instead of console gaming. Favorite TV shows would be MLP (obviously), South Park, The Daily Show, and a few others. I like MLP and like to be caught up with the seasons and episodes, I found out about this site by seeing an add for it. Overall I can't really say I have a favorite character, more so I just like the characters equally.

So to wrap it up I guess it can also be said that I have an interest in contemporary and past politics/political issues, also I'm a bit of a history buff...ayyyyyyyyyy...

Haha, teach me your polititical ways! Show me how it can actually be interesting! ;3;

Anyways, happy to hear that you were encouraged to join, even if it was by nothing more than an ad! (I didn't even know this place had them.)

Anyways, I sincerely do hope you can enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your stay on here. Try to keep up with Season 5 if you are able to. Maybe we'll be in an RP someday as well.

:)

Archived