In Search For a Better Tomorrow (Group - Closed)

(Link to OOC Thread)

Stormwing slowly opens her eyes as she feels the morning sun come through her windows and warm up her fur. With a soft yawn, she swings her feet off the side of the bed and sits up. Rubbing her eyes, she smiles and hugs the fluffy little kitten named Fluffles that is her pet. "I wonder what today will bring us sweetie, mummy and daddy said they had to go to Manehatten today, i wonder if they'll let me come" she says to her little kitten, who greets her with a soft mew and a lick on the muzzle.

Shadow Cocoon awoke with a sigh and rolled out of bed with a thud and a lightning crack of bones. "Aww, another day another adventure, wonder where I'll be heading today," her feet found the floor as she stood upright and ran a comb through her slightly curled deep magenta hair. She showered quickly and her hair returned to her gorgeous curled self.

After a few oohs and aahs her fingers found her clothes of her choice and she decided to wear something stylish but easy to move in. A pair of knee high heeled pinky purple boots matched with a pair of lightish denim shorts with a cropped but long sleeved magenta top. Perfection.

She applied a small amount of mascara and hot pink lipstick before placing in her signature crown like hair pin and opened the door to the secluded forest she lived in!

Stepping forward into the air Shadow made her way along the beaten pathway from her marvellous home and into the town she loved.

Nikki smiles and looks at her callender, "oh wait, they already left, now i remember" she giggles at her own forgetfulness, and thinks of what she could do as her pet ermine also climbs into her lap. She then smiles as she gets an idea, she knew her friend Shadow Cocoon loved to play with her pets and it had been quite a while since they saw each other, the only problems being that first of all, Shadow lived a day or two train ride across the country and the other problem is that she had a bit of a crush on her friend. She then picks up her mobile phone and clicks on the speeddial for Shadow's mobile.

Archived