INTO THE LANDS OF FIRE AND ICE (M6)(closed)

Ashton

CAST:

Spike/Celestia/Luna: Ashton

CMC (if needed, 1 gag): Ashton

Twilight Sparkle: stormchaser1991

Pinkie Pie: stormchaser1991

Fluttershy: RDD

Applejack: BisKit

Rainbow Dash: RDD

Rarity: BisKit

------

It was a pleasant day in the spring, one of those days early enough that you still could remember the bitter winter and was glad wrapup was over and Spring was finally here. The birds were singing (at least those that Derpy hadn't tried to retrieve from the west - neither she nor those birds had arrived yet......) the grass was green and Celestia's sun was taking it's place behind some clouds to make the day slightly cooler and help ease the transition from the cold of winter to the heat of summer... it was one of those days you never wanted to end and also never wanted to miss, and the weather schedule promised more of these in the coming weeks... unfortunately it seems fate that a certain group of ponies (and a baby dragon) would not get to enjoy these days...

Wherever he was, and whatever he was doing Spike would feel the familiar surge of magic through him and moments later belch out a sparkling green flame that would form into a Scroll, sealed with the mark of Celestia. Unfortunately right as he was making a meal for himself and Twilight

Spike sighed "of course, it had to happen now... well at least it didn't land in the mustard" he said as he wrapped his tongue around the end of the scroll and licked the katsup from it. He carried it into the next room "Twilight! Letter from the princess!"

Princess Twilight was looking over the Cutie Map, while Spike was making dinner in the kitchen, Twilight was looking over the northern half of Equestria when she notice a flash of green out of the corner of her eye then a couple moments later spike carried it in from the other room telling her, she got a letter “can you read it spike?" asked Twilight

Pinkie Pie was in sugar cube corner trying out a new cake recipe she likes to call, Super Rainbow Cake.

((Please seperate your characters/areas, it makes it a lot easier to read:

Twilight was at home doing X

-----

Pinkie was in Sugarcube corner doing Y

-----

Discord was in his chateau making out with celestia

(etc)

Thank you))

Spike door a deep breath

To my Most Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle,
It is urgent that you and your friends, meet me in Canterlot as soon as possible. While Equestria is at 
peace there is tragedy in the neighboring lands. Monster have began appearing and the natives have requested
whatever aide their neighbors can provide. Please gather your friends and Make your way here at once!

Yours Expectantly, 
Princess Celestia

Spike socked his head "I wonder where she's sending us, or I guess you" he said, a little annoyed since he'd not gotten to go on ANY adventures lately thanks to one thing or another...

Spike rushed forward and hugged the alicorn "Thank you, Twilight!" he said with a grin "you have no idea how bad it is sitting here watching all you guy's pets while your off having great adventures, it's so bad that sometimes I miss the days before we came here when it was just you and me being sent places by celestia!" he said, looking embarrassed at that, of course it was a rather double-edged blade for him since it would mean him not having rarity, but, well just because he was a drake didn't meant he ONLY thought about... er... romance...

"Should we go gather up the others?" he asked as he carefully climbed onto Twilight's back, just like old times! Well, except now Twilight had nice 'guard rails' he could grab onto if he started to fall. This was, in his opinion, one of the more practical benefits to her being an alicorn.

Spike raised his claw in thought "well, Rarity is the closest" he said with an awkward, though loving smile. No doubt his mind was not really so much on who to go to first but rather who he would want to see the most "and AJ and Rainbow live on opposite sides of town, so whoever we go to see will mean a lot of back-tracking" he explained

Twilight open the doors with her magic then close it after they went though "And pinkie is kinda in the middle, I think maybe Rarity would be the best to start with" said Twilight as she turned and started walking to the Carousel Boutique

((Just a DM note: This is where Biskit starts, and the psoting order will be - Me, Storm, Biskit, me, storm, biskit)

((Am I late? Gosh, I overslept. 'Scuse me..))

The purple-maned mare was busy finishing the corset of a dress she was working on. It look quite bland, not to mention it had no sequins! "Oh, dear.. I might have to get some sequins.. or just another batch of diamonds just in case.." She said to herself as she opened the door, surprised at who was there. Twilight and Spike; She wonders what they we're doing here. "Oh! Why hello there, Princess Twilight," Rarity bounced her curly mane to keep it in tact. "And of course, hello, Spike darling!"

Rarity almost forgot to ask why they we're here. "May I ask something? Well, why have you come to me? To my boutique?" She repeatedly fluttered her eyelids in excitement to what Twilight could say.

((no clue when you'll show up, RDD, that's mostly up to Storm))

"h-hi raaaaarrrrrity" said Spike, his eyes slightly glazing over, his hold on twilight growing a little *too* tight now that the object of affection was in his sight. it was obvious that he was going to be useless in this conversation unless somone knocked him back down to reality.

((hope you don't mind if i do a little something kinda a small side story before the real one))

Twilight and spike was standing out front of the Boutique when Rarity opened the door and greeted them, after spike lovely hi "Rarity i thought i told you before it doesn't feel comfortable when my friends call me princess" said Twilight after which Rarity asked why they was there "well you see Princess Celestia send a letter and wanted to meet us" said Twilight giving the letter so she could see it ——— Pinkie took the cake out of the oven, and put it in a cake box for safety and put it inside her mane and processed to bounce over to rainbow's house

She giggles as Spike replies. Waving her hoof with an awkward smile towards him, she shifts back to Twilight. "Hm? And like I told you,  you should enjoy the luxury of a princess!" She slowly sighed, envying Twilight for her Princess title. "A letter? From Princess Celestia?!" Rarity immediately grabbed the letter and read it thoroughly with no hesitation.

Urgent.. to see... your friends... She draws nearer to the paper. ..at...Canterlot? "Canterlot! Oh, another dream come true to visit the beautiful paradise once more!" Her dreamy eyes were sparkling in the midst of the emergency. Rarity looked back at the letter to continue the remaining sentences. Peace... tragedy... in the lands! She smiled wryly, embarrassed in her own excitement in visiting Canterlot again. "My, my.. It must be danger back there, a total fiasco!" She sounded concerned despite sighing once more, remembering the corset.

"I might have to say bye-bye to my darling corset.." she murmured.

Spike raised his claw and was about to say something about rarity bringing it with her... possibly wearing it... but he realized that Twilight would probably bop him for that, or worse... so he managed to just stay quiet and admire rarity's beauty, hearts practically floating around his head...

"i am to the best i can i, its find if ponies i don't know call me it but its weird if my friends call me it" said Twilight as she took one of her front hoof and rub the back of her neck as Rarity took the letter and read it and talk to herself, about it after which she was worried about her latest corset "well we could come back for you or you could meet us at the castle once your done with it" said Twilight as she put her hoof back to the ground. —— Pinkie got to Rainbow's Cloud house "Rainbow are you home?" she shouted at the house

((i wonder when will flutters and the rest come in? any updates in posting order?))

((Apparently whenever RDD posts RD given what Storm posted about Pinkie, that will finalize our posting order))

((Alrighty then.))

"My! Well, If it's orders from you, darling, I'd be happy to abide!" She took a breathe, hardly ignoring about her unfinished project. "Anyway, that corset isn't anything important, just an idea for designing and all." Rarity swept a tiny drop of sweat trickling slowly under her mane. Indeed it started to heat up today, yet staying under a shade would be probably fine enough.

"Let's go, then!" She smiled and was ready to follow Twilight.

"Anything you design is wonderful, Rarity" smiled spike dreamily, still caught up in whatever he was thinking when he saw her, his infatuation was either very adorable... or very disturbing... of course by now Twilight would know that all you ahd to do was break Spike's line-of-sight with rarity (or bop him good) and he woudl return to normal and would avert his eyes to stay focused...

Rainbow Dash was still asleep when Pinkie had arrived at her home, well, not at it, below it. She was out cold, not planning to wake up any time soon. Though she did stir when Pinkie called out, asking if she was home.

Come on pinkie, i just wan't to sleep...

She stayed in bed, still mostly asleep, though conscious of the fact that a annoying pink maned mare was outside her home, probably going to make her do something crazy....

Spikes gaze being broken, he again was able to be atleast marginally useful "if your going to get fluttershy, you might as well pick up applejack along the way, i mean youll go right past sweet apple acres to get to flittershy's cottage" he explained

"yea that is a good point spike, we will get Rainbow and Pinkie last then, they are most likely hanging out anyway." said Twilight as she started heading towards fluttershy's cottage

— "oh would you rather sleep or try this new cake i made" said Pinkie Joyfully

Archived