MLP/Yu-Gi-Oh Age of Corruption

Shadowbolt0

Midnight almost growled at Storm, before falling onto one of her knees. She stood herself up, leaning against the wall.

"I'm fine, I....I didn't expect the monster I saw to be real, it caught me off-guard is all. I came to find the others, just in case. Also fake, you..you realize that whatever is threatening the Princesses CREATED these cards, so whatever they are, they aren't fake..."

Midnight beats back a cough, before pointing forwards. "Come on, we've..we've got to find the others, L-lightning...could be in danger."

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No i wasn't talking about the dragon i meant the actually card it show me a Number 98: Machina Bombardment Cannon that was an XYZ card." said stormchaser as he put his hoof to his chin "I know all about XYZ and machina cards and no card exist by that name." said storm taking his hoof away from his chin "Also you shouldn't push yourself so hard you might hurt yourself and i am sure we both know you can't do everything along i am here to support you if you need it, i prefer to support my allies then taking action the only thing that would make me to is if you can't do anything for any reason and no before you say it i am not weak i just prefer to stay back until i am needed, OK lead the way Boss" said storm.

Star watched as the card vanished, and the dragon prepared to attack! Star quickly braced himself, only to see the monster vanish in front of him. He was a bit suprised, then he noticed Lighting. From first observation, he was SO GLAD to see her, she just saved his life, then, he noticed the fact she was gripping her left side, and it looked like it hurt.

"A..re.. you al-" His sentence was cut short as he noticed her falling. Star quickly dashed forwards, managing to get over to her before she hit the ground hard. He helped lower her down, staring at Lighting worried. 

"D..on't worry about me... im fine.... L..ets get you out of here.... now..... I...s their any way i can help?" He asks, looking at Lightning. The last few words of his setance he didn't sound scared at all, instead, it was replaced with a sound of worry, which was exactly what he was. 

Midnight glared over at Storm

"D-don't talk down to me, or think that I do this because I enjoy it. I am Luna's agent, I have to be the best. Being second best isn't an option, now come on, i'm not going to babysit you..."

She started walking, and in silence, until the pair exited the tunnel. In front of them, a throne consumed in darkness. Standing in it, a pony. A sinister smile on her face.

"Welcome ponies, I see you manged to escape my little maze. I hope the monsters I found didn't cause you any pain..." She looked at Midnights poor condition "Oh, I see it did. Well, perhaps then, you will want to protect her" She raised her duel disk "Instead of her duelling, you will duel in the servant of the moons place, or, you can try duel me at the same time...But in your condition..."

Midnight tried to raise her duel-disk, but she nearly lost her balance and found herself kneeling "D-d-damn...that angel did a lot more damage than I thought....B-but I...I...m-m" In her attempts to stand up, Midnight fully collapsed onto the ground, while she didn't look too bad on the outside, internally, she was in absolute agony.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightning shook her head "S-star, did you reject the card...that's, more important. I-if you took it, it'll corrupt you. Please, promise me, y-you didn't take it" She said. She was thankful he'd managed to catch her, she knew her body was in a state, the attack she'd caught was a powerful one and one she would have died from, had Amber Mammoth not intercepted some of the attack. "M-midnight. I won't leave without my sister... find her, return to Canterlot...h-here.." She handed Star a notebook "It's the findings, on my way here, I found some stuff. Cards, plans, attacks, everything. If we're..to report it..."

"You will do no such thing" said a deep voice as person walks into view. Tall, strong, he was the definition of the word 'Tough'. "I am sorry, but I cannot allow you to leave with the mistresses plans, nor with the knowledge of what is occurring here. Now, surrender quickly, we can get medical attention for your friend..."

"N-never..." hissed Lighting "We can't let you do as you wish..."

"Then it will come to this" he pointed at Star "You! You will duel in her place, as she is too injured to survive a proper duel. Do you accept my challenge?"

"S-star, run...Get the plans, find Midnight, and run....please"

Stormchaser notice Midnight falling he catch her and lay her down on the ground "you are in no condition to duel you need to rest to regain your strength, and i won't take no for an answer i will knock you out if i have too" said stormchaser to Midnight.

Turning to face the other pony "Now onto you hurt a friend of mine and you will pay for it" said Stormchaser with an angry look he reach into his tail and got his deck box and duel disk out and equipping his duel disk and put his deck into it. his duel disk main color was green, his monster zones was blue and magic and trap was red.

"Now get up and duel a servant of the night, i may not be like her but i still call myself a servant i will service Luna until i die even if she doesn't know me, i love the night almost as much as i love her." said Stormchaser

Star listend to what Lighting had to say, and when he was offered her findings, he took them, pocketing them. He was told to go, find the other agent, but star, had no such plans. Their was no way he was about to leave Lighting behind.

"N...o... i didn't take the card... I already have my deck, and my friends, i don't need anything else" He said to her, the last five words had a bit of a grin on his face, showing he was pretty confident in his deck.

Then, he heard someone taking. Star rested Lighting against the wall, turning towards the person talking. He listened as Lighting, basically told whoever came to buck off. Star had to agree with her, no way was he going to trust someone like this.

"N...o..... but......... Alright... i accept your challange.... but on one condition. If i win this, you give me medical supplies so i can help my friend here, if you win, then i will leave, the info collected will be left here, and me and Lighting will never, return" Star said to him, then looked at Lighting, giving a smile.

"Don't worry..... i believe in my deck, i need you to believe in me too....." He says to her, then reaches onto his belt, pulling his deck out, and sliding it into the duel disk around his arm, which flared up, the lifepoint counter going up to 8000, and it sliding into position.

Time to duel.....

The female smiled at Storm, raising her own Duel disk. She kept in the shadows, being impossible to see.

"You are no servant on the night, you are simply a fool dragged into this by pride. No matter, I will crush you just as easily. Duel!"

Her life point meters came up at the usual 8000.

"I'll take this for a start. I'll set one monster facedown, this card facedown. And that's all. Your move...."

(Field: 1 Set Monster, 1 Spell/Trap. 8000 Life points, 3 cards in hand.

He looked at Star with a careful gaze. At least he was standing up for her, good, he wasn't a coward, but he had no idea what was awaiting him in this duel!

"You will see the results at the end of our match. Now! I'll take the lead!" His 8000 life points coming onto screen.

"I, set 1 monster card, along with this in the backrow. That's all"

Field: 1 set monster, 1 facedown spell/trap, 8000 life points, 3 cards in hand.

Star took a deep breath, drawing his five cards. He was ready to do this duel, and he had to hope, he won. He watched as his opponent made his move, placing a face down monster, and a trap, or spell. He then looked at his hand, drawing his first card of the duel.

He scanned his hand. It seemed for a first draw, he had no combo's to use, well, none that he had access to right away. 

"Alright, first i play Emblem of Dragon Destroyer, allowing me to bring a buster blader from my deck to my hand" Star calls out, watching as his card popped from the deck. He grabbed it, showing his opponent then putting it in his hand. Well, he didn't need that now, but for later, it might help.

"Next, i play two cards face down, and set this monster. Your move" He said, sliding one spell/trap into his S/T zone, and a monster face down. 

(field: 1 face down M. 2 face down S/T. 8000LP. 3 cards in hand)

He watched as his opponent made his move, Buster Blader huh? Was he preparing to tribute summon the monster? Seemed to be the main way, either way, this player would be no different. Sending his cards, his loyal monsters to the graveyard... Unacceptable!

"My move! I, hmm, i'll set this card facedown" He said, throwing another card next to his original facedown spell/trap "And that's all. Let me guess, you're like all other duelist, you care little for pushing your monsters in the graveyard....I'll make sure they deliever their vengeance upon you..."

(Field: 1 set monster, 2 facedown spell/traps, 3 cards in hand, 8000 life points)

Star drew his next card. He smiled as he saw it, as it was the first card, he ahd ever gotten.

"Well buddy,,, its you, and i know as always, you will help me win this duel" He said to the Kurboh on his shoulder, who simply just smiled back at him.. Star grinned after that, a bit more confident now. 

"Alright, i play this monster face down, and end my go" 

(2 set monster's. 2S/T's, 8000 LP, 3 cards in hand)

Another card facedown, and he knew for a fact that he had Buster Blader in his hands. Was he planning a Tribute Summon, or something else? He tried to think, was there a fusion card involving that monster? Whatever there was, he wouldn't let that happen!

"I activate my trap card! Vanity's Emptiness! Now, you won't be Special Summoning any monsters! However, if I have a monster in my graveyard, this card is destroyed! Thankfully, that will never happen. Now, I activate my spell card, Pot of Greed! You know what this does, don't you?" He picked up 2 more cards, smiling at his pickup "Now, I activate this! The Spell Card Dark-Piercing Light! This forces all Set Monsters to flip faceup, so come out, Backup Guardna!"

A giant, with a horn in his head, sharp serated Teeth and 2300 Defence Points rose in front of him. On Stars field, the Giant Rat and Flamveil Guard came out.

"A rat and a pathetic Dragon? That's all your deck has to muster?! Allow me to put this facedown, and that's all. But next turn watch out, because i'm coming for you..."

Field: Backup Guardna (2300 DEF), Vanity's Emptyiness (No SS for you until he loses a monster), 2 set spell/traps, 2 cards in hand, 8000 Life points.

Star growled a little as he watched as his cards were flipped up, and his special summoning was counted, and he was now unable to do it. He was now unable to do his first strategy. 

He's already got me in a bit of a harsh spot, well, lets see.... 

Star drew his next card, looking at it. It wouldn't help him at all, so he didn't bother doing anything. He sighed, then noticed one of his card's could help him. 

​"I play Gold Sarcophagus, and i banish Polymerization. I end my turn" He says after, watching his opponent carefully.  

(Giant Rat Def 1450 def. Flamvell/2000 Def. Two cards face down. Gold. 8000LP. 3 cards in hand)

"Do you mock me?" He asked "Planning to add that spell card to your hand?! I will NEVER let any of my monsters go to the graveyard! My move! And I activate, Purity of the Cemetary! This field Spell makes sure we are punished for misusing our monsters.  Now, at the end of your every turn, you'll take 100 points of damage for every monster in your graveyard! Next, I activate the spell card, Gravity Hammer - Grarl! And equip it onto my Backup Guardna!"

"Now, since the spell card is out, come out to play, Guardian Grarl!" He humanoid Lizard crashed onto the field roaring loudly (2500 ATK).

"Next, Backup Guardna allows me to move he axe equipped onto him, and move it to my Guardian!" The Backup Guardna threw the axe to Grarl, who caught it and attack bumps up to 3000! "And now, it's time to bring the pain! Guardian Grarl! Attack that Giant Rat with Gravity Smash!"

The Monster leaped into the air, brandishing its weapon as it smashes down on the monster. He smirked as the rat was surely wiped out, and thanks to his Purify to the Cemetray Spell, the pain would begin.

Field: Guardian Grarl (3000 ATK), equipped with Gravity Axe - Grarl. Backup Guardna (2300 DEF), Vanity's Empiness, Purity of the Cemetary Field Spell,  2 ste Spell/Traps. 0 cards in hand, 8000 Life points.

As the monster started his attack, Star grinned. 

"Not so fast, i activate Negate attack. This trap card negates your attack, and ends your battle phase" Star said, grinnig. It was his turn now. He drew his next card, almost smiling at it. He knew this one, would help.

"For my move, i play this card face down, and put this monster face down. Now i play Pot of greed, allowing me to draw two more cards, bringing my hand to three cards. Your move" He said to him, still standing strong, and ready for anything. 

(Giant Rat Def 1450 def. Flamvell/2000 Def.1 monster face down. Two cards face down. Gold. 8000LP. 3 cards in hand)

His attack was, negated! How dare he!

"You are but a rock trying to stop an ocean! I draw! And I activate the spell card, Guardians Treasure! This spell card can be activated when I control a Guardian monster. Now, during my Draw Phase, I draw 2 cards instead of 1! Next up, Guardian Grarl! It's time to punish that rat! Attack once again, Gravity Axe Smash! Crush that pathetic monster into the dust!"

The monster charged again, the rat being attacked by the giat 3000 Attack Points of the Grarl! If he managed to take out that rat, then his field spell would kick into effect, then it would be downhill for his opponent.

Field: Guardian Grarl (3000 ATK), equipped with Gravity Axe - Grarl. Backup Guardna (2300 DEF),

Purity of the Cemetary Field Spell,

2 set Spell/Traps. Vanity's Empiness,

0 cards in hand, 8000 Life points.

Star watched as he foolishly attaacked again. Doesn't he notice the fact taht he has facedowns? He was making the same mistake as....

Star quickly shook his head, getting back in the game. He quickly activated his trap card, smiling.

"Haven't learn't your lession yet? Well, this might teach you. I activate Magic Cylinder, sending your attack. Right. Back. At. You"  he said, grinning as he watched his trap activate, and preparing to take the blast into it. He just had to hope, he couldn't counter it.

"Magical Cylinder? You expect such a basic card to get the better of me!? I activate my trap card, Guardian Protection Force! This trap card negates the activation of a trap or spell that targets a Guardian Monster! Meaning your Magical Cylinder is useless!"

The cylinders that had appeared on Start's field vanishing from sight "Now Guardian Grarl, take down that rat and show him who the true fool is!"

"And you think i wouldn't be prepared to counter that? I activate Fake Trap, forcing your trap to target my fake trap. Your attack is still coming straight back at you:" Star called out, grinning. 

He watched as the attack rebounded, slamming into his opponent. Step one, done. He drew his next card, a bit annoyed at it. 

"Alright, i flip over Man-Eater, and i target, your Guardian Grarl" He said, flipping over his card, and placing one trap face down. 

(Giant Rat Def 1450 def. Flamvell/2000 Def. Man Eater.one card face down. Gold. 8000LP. 3 cards in hand)

He let out a growl as the cylinder's smashed his life points down to 5000, but it was easily recoverable! That's when his opponent flipped up, mean eater bug. A card effect that would destroy his monster!

"That is NOT going to happen! I activate the Trap card, Guardian Protection Force from my Graveyard! This can be banished from my graveyard when a Guardian is the target of an effect, and he is, for the rest of this turn, unaffected by any of your card effects! Don't you understand, I WILL NEVER ALLOW MY MONSTERS TO BE DESTROYED!"

"My move, I draw, and thanks to Guardian Treasure, it's 2 cards instead of 1! Now, I'll set this card facedown, next, I'll use my spell card, Guardian Immunity Shield! Now, for this turn, Guardian Grarl is completely unaffected by any card effects, plus this attack, can't be negated! Now go! End the Giant Rat! Gravity Axe Smash!"

Field: Guardian Grarl (3000 ATK), equipped with Gravity Axe - Grarl. Backup Guardna (2300 DEF),

2 set Spell/Traps. Vanity's Empiness,

0 cards in hand, 5000 Life points.

Star had no way to avoid it this time. He watched as his rat was smashed by the hammer, going straight to the graveyard. He wanted to activate his effect, but his opponent had a little... card in play taht was making it a bit annoying to do it.

"Alright.... My move" He said, drawing a card. He grinned when he saw what it was. He looked in his hand, he had two of the three cards he wanted, he just had to hope that he drew the last one. 

"First up, i play mytical space typhoon, destroying your Vanity card. After that, i end my go" He said, holding his last four cards in his hand.

(. Flamvell/2000 Def. Man Eater. Two cards face down. Gold. 8000LP. 4 cards in hand)

Stormchaser life points also came up to 8000 as he put his deck and extra deck where they go on his disk.

He watch carefully what she does.

"while yes i am no servant of the night like i claim to be, but i am not here because of my pride i am here because i want to be." said stormchaser as he draw his five cards and then looked at them then draw his sixth one and pit it in his hand as he looked at it. I place one monster face down and four cards down here in this zone as he put them in the S/T zone and end my Turn.

(Field:1 set monster, 4 spell/traps 1 card in hand, 8000 LPs )

((ok on the mobile device i use it force it together even though i use the enter key))

He was trying to Destroy his trap card! He simply watched as Vanity's emptiness was removed from the field. Now, with the Polymersation in his opponents hand, the play was obvious.

As Star ended his turn, 100 life points vanished from his counter. "Did you forget about the field spell? At the end of your every turn, for each monster in your graveyard, you take 100 points of damage! Now, it's my move!" He picked up his next two cards thanks to his spell. He grinned at what he had picked up.

"Now! It's time I bring you some punishment! I Summon Guardian Elma!" A women popped out, short red hair with green clothing (1300 ATK) "And then, I equip her with the Equip Spell, Butterfly Shield! Next I activate one of my facedowns, Butterfly Dagger and equip it onto Guardian Elma! (1600 ATK) "boosting her attack by 300!"

"Now Guardian Grarl and Guardian Elma, crush his monsters! Grarl destroy that dragon, and Elma, remove that Bug from play! And thanks for the special ability of my Butterfly Shield, all "Guardian" Monsters deal piercing damage! So you'll be taking 1000 from my Grarls attack, and 1000 more from Elma's! Now, crush them into pieces!"

Field: Guardian Grarl (3000 ATK), equipped with Gravity Axe - Grarl. Guardian Elma, Equipped with Butterfly Dagger and Butterfly Shield. Backup Guardna (2300 DEF)

1 set Spell/Traps. 3 Equip Spell Cards, Guardians Trearsure

0 cards in hand, 5000 Life points.

The girl watched carefully. He seemed protective of that guard, shame he would fall before her. Still, one set monster and 4 spell/trap cards. She had to be careful

"I see, 4 facedown cards...I draw!" She looked at her recently acquired card, humming to herself.

"Well, i'll bring in a monster from my hand..Ancient Gear Soldier!" A large metal warrior came out beside her, wielding a large machine gun "And when my monster attacks, you aren't able to activate your spell and trap cards. Shame huh? Next, I throw this card down and activate my other facedown, the Trap card, Machine Upgrade! This grants my machine monster a bonus 700 attack points!" The Gear Soldier looked calm as its 1300 ATTACK points leaped up to 2000.

"Now, with your improved 2000 Attack points, strike down that facedown! Go, Anicent Barrage"

Field: 1 set monster, Anicent Gear Solider (2000 ATK)

1 facedown spell/trap, Machine Upgrade! (700 Bonus attack to a Machine monster)

8000 life points,

2 cards in hand.

before my turn when you summon "huh interesting too bad i have this" said stormchaser as he flip one of his S/T cards "the spell card Fissure and i am sure you know what it does but i will say anyway, it destroy 1 face up monster on the field with the lowest attack since you have one one by default your Anicent Gear Solider gets destroy and since you equiped machine upgrade it gets destroy also" said Stormchaser then the ground under it broke and it fell into it after which the ground fixed. after that finish Stormchaser started his turn "ok i draw" said storm as he draw a card and added it to his hand. "i put another card on the field in the M/T zone and end my turn

Archived