MLP/Yu-Gi-Oh Age of Corruption

Shadowbolt0

"I activate my trap, Waboku, keeping my monsters safe from being destroyed from this turn, and also keepign ME safe from harm. Next, i activate my second trap, Selfish gift. It lets ME draw two cards, and lets you gain 800 lifepoints" He called out, drawing two cards, and then watchin his opponents life points going up.

He looked at his cards, grinning, drawing another one to start his turn. He had a plan

"First off, i tribue my Man Eater, and i summon this creature face down on the field. Next, i will play two cards face down. Il also activate, Mystical Space Typhoon, and im goign to target, your field spell" He called out, smiling as he finished his go. He had put his faith in his cards, because if he drew the wrong card next turn, he would have no chance to survive.

(two S/T

one face down M

Flamvell

4 in hand

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anicent Gear Solider attacks with a bunch of bullets at the face down card and destory it "oh no" said Stormchaser

Stormchaser started his turn "ok i draw" said storm as he draw a card and added it to his hand. "i put another card on the field in the M/T zone and your going to regret that chose since now i can use my cards again as your effect only works as your as your attacking since your not and my turn i can use my cards" said stormchaser flipping his first card "the spell card Fissure and i am sure you know what it does but i will say anyway, it destroy 1 face up monster on the field with the lowest attack since you have one one by default your Anicent Gear Solider gets destroy and since you equiped machine upgrade it gets destroy also" said Stormchaser then the ground under it broke and it fell into it after which the ground fixed.

"to be on the safe side i play Mystical Space Typhoon and target your face down Magic or trap card and it gets destroy" said stormchaser a blue votex rises up around the face down card then a lightning strikes the card and destroys it

"Next i play V-Tiger jet in attack mode" said stormchaser , a jet flys by one time and lands on stormchaser side of the field.

"Next and finally i activate Axe of Despair and equip to my V-Tiger jet rising its attack by 1000 so now it has 2600 attack, my axe has a second effect but i can't do it now so i won't say it" said stormchaser. the Axe of Despair appears in one of its paws

"As my Final move this turn i attack your life points directly since you have no means of defense, V-Tiger jet Attack his life points directly with despair blast" said stormchaser the V-Tiger jet open it mouth and shot a bladed beam at her Damaging her for 2600 points "i may not have any cards in my hand but i still did damage to you" said Stormchaser finishing his turn he looked towards his deck 'now to win i need to hope i get good cards as i draw one by one' thought Stormchaser "i end my turn your turn" said stormchaser

[Field: V-Tiger jet (2600 ATK)

2 facedown spell/trap, Axe of Despair (1000 Bonus attack to a equipped monster)
8000 life points,

0 cards in hand.]

((don't know the real attack so will just make up Shadow told me to make another post so i did))

He gave me 800 life points to draw 2 cards? Those had better be very important cards to make such a risky move. Still, with my field spell gone, I can't hurt him anymore. He still had 2 monsters, but now it was 5800 to 7900. Still, a tribute summon facedown? Surely he was planning something. The biggest question, was what. What was there hidden? Time to find out.

"I draw! and don't forget thanks to my Guardians Treasure Spell Card, I draw 2 cards instead of 1! Now, Guardian Grarl! It's time to crush that Dragon! Attack Flamveil Guard! And don't forget thanks to my Butterfly Shield, you take piecring damage! Meaning 1000 points of damage is coming straight for you!"

Field: Guardian Grarl (3000 ATK), equipped with Gravity Axe - Grarl. Guardian Elma (1600 ATK), Equipped with Butterfly Dagger and Butterfly Shield. Backup Guardna (2300 DEF)

1 set Spell/Traps. 3 Equip Spell Cards, Guardians Trearsure

2 cards in hand, 5800 Life points.

Star just activated his trap, shurigging as the exact same trap as before activated, cancelling his attack. He looked at the field, then at his hand. He had to draw the right card now, if he didn't, it was all over.

He drew, his eyes closed for a few seconds, then he opened them, looking at the card.

"Well, your luck has run out. First off, i flip my Dark Magician Girl into attack mode" He calls out, flipping the monster. His card appeared on the field, grinning at everyone. 

"Next, i play my face down card, Sage's Stone, allowing me to summon, DARK MAGICIAN" He yells, watching as his spell caster appears on the field, looking at his apprentace, and then back at his opponent. 

"Now that i have two spellcasters on the field, i tribute them both, allowing me to summon my Sorceror of DARK MAGIC" He said, watching as both his monsters vanished in a light, the whole arena being filled with a bright light. Following it a few seconds after it faded, a mage stood their, ready to fight,

"Right now he may be to weak, but i equip my Axe of Despair to him, giving him 4200 Attack points. I now place  one card face down. Now, my sorcoroor, ATTACK HIS GRAL" 

The girl watched as her Soldier went crashing down "When Machine Upgrade! target is destroyed, I get to draw 1 card from my deck" She said simply.

As the Space Typhoon game crashing into her second card, she smiled. "Thank you, you activated the trap card, Machine Market! This trap card, when it is destroyed, allows me to add a spell card from my deck, to my hand. So thank you very much"

That's when he declared a direct attack?! Impossible. "Fool! You cannot directly attack when your opponent controls a monster, and have you forgotten, I have 1 set monster card! So he is your target! Rise up, Mighty Guard! (1200 DEF) right as the monster was destroyed.

"My turn then. I draw! Now, I summon Machine King Prototype!" A Machine, half completed, sitting on a throne, rose up next to her (1600 ATK) "And my Machine has a special Ability. You see, for every Machine monster on the field except himself, he gains 100 attack points!" She points at the V-Tiger Jet "And your Jet is a machine monster! To bow before your surperior and grant him your power!" (1700 ATK).

"Next, I activate a Spell card! 7 Complete! It grants my monster 700 more attack points! (2400 ATK) And i'll also activate Iron Call! This lets me summon Mighty Guard from my Graveyard in defense mode! And then i'll use this spell card, Machine Production Line! Since I have two Machine Monsters of the same type, Earth, on my field, I can Special Summon up to two more from my deck! So come on out, two Overdrives!"

Two Cars with miniguns on the top came out beside her Machine King (1600 ATK)

"Now, since I have two more machines on the field, my Kings attack rise to 2600! Then i'll set this facedown, and end my turn...Your move!"

Field:

Machine King Prototype (2600 ATK), Mighty Guard (1200 DEF), Overdrive (1600 ATK), Overdrive (1600 ATK)

7 Complete, 1 set spell/trap.

8000 life points,

0 cards in hand

Sorcorcer of Dark Magic! This pip-squek had such a card?! Impossible! But he wouldn't lose to it, and he refused to let Grarl Fall! Right at the Attack was about to take down Grarl, Guardian Elma moved in front of him, and intercepted the attack! But at the smoke cleared, her Butterfly Shield was missing, and his life points were still 5800.

"Nice try! But my Butterfly Shield negated your attack! When that spell is equipped onto Guardian Elma, by sending it to the graveyard, I can negate your attack...Nice try, but I think it should be clear, I WON'T LET MY MONSTERS GO TO THE GRAVEYARD! I DRAW"

He looked at the card, right as Lightning grabbed onto Star, kneeling up to him "S-star...be careful, something..is wrong, the card he has just draw...it...it reaks of, evil..."

"Evil you say? This is the card of purification! It will put an end to the reign of the pony sisters!" He pointed it to them, a field spell "The Seal of Orichalcos! It shows the true heard of every duelist, and the darkness that lies within them. Now, Allow me to show you! I activate...."

Enough! Yelled a voice, female, echoing around "I will not allow these duels to continue! Thunder! Return to me, Now!"

"As you wish. We will resume our duel at a later time..Also, medical equipment for your friend, the room to your left"

He spread the white wings on his back, right as she appeared. A monster, almost like an angel, above 'Thunder'. She let out a howl, a peaceful one, as the pair flew away into the darkness.

Star was about to brace himself for something rough, then he noticed the holograms fading, and the duel ending. Star stayed strong until he left, then, he collapsed, puffing as he landed on his back. 

"That was scary..... " He said, then rolled onto his stomach, getting up and lifting Lighting up the best he could

"That card.... iv never heard of it.... Care to explain?" He asked as he carried Lighting towards the medical equipment.

Lightning looked at Star, in her eyes, she looked terrified.

"The seal..is old magic...from long ago. A rumour they said...the loser, when the seal is active, steals the losers soul... It creates evil in the heart of the duelist, anger and rage control them..a-and, corruption...Never, and I mean never, use that card. And if your opponent does, you MUST win. B-beucase if you lose, your soul, is its prize..."

"so now it looks like its a test of luck as we both hand nothing in our hand playing card by card as we draw them" said stormchaser as he draw his card.

"i draw my card" he said he take a looks at it, "i place another card in my M/T zone then i activate my card De-Spell, it allows me to select one spell card on the field and destroy it if it is a set card as yours is now i get to pick it up and see it if its a spell it gets destroy if its a trap it returns to how it was.Either way i get to see the card." said Stormchaser

"My next move is this" said stormchaser as he flips another fissure card "a fissure i am sure you knows what it does from last time and i target your Machine King Prototype"said Stormchaser then the ground under it broke and it fell into it after which the ground fixed.

"Finally for this turn i attack one of your Overdrive with my  V-Tiger jet." said Stormchaser  V-Tiger jet attack her Overdrive with despair blast the V-Tiger jet open it mouth and shot a bladed beam at her Overdrive.

[Field: V-Tiger jet (2600 ATK)
1 facedown spell/trap, Axe of Despair (1000 Bonus attack to a equipped monster)
8000 life points,
0 cards in hand.]

Star carried Lighting into the room with Medical Supplies, then, looked around. He had NO idea what in hey he was doing. He looked at her, a little worried for both of them. 

"S...o... that card..... is... whats causing this?" He asks, then looks around again. "Oh..... and i don't... know what i mdoing..." He said, looking a little embarrassed.

She watched him make his move, luck? She didn’t need luck! First was De-Spell, revealing her facedown card, the trap card, Pole Position. Since it was a trap card, it was set back to the field. That’s when the Fissue was used!

“Nice try! But I’ll use the trap card you just revealed! Pole Position! This trap card means that monsters with the Highest Attack Points are uneffect by Spell Cards! Meaning your Fissure Spell card is useless against me!”

She could only watch at the V-Tiger Jet strike down her Overdrive, her life points falling from 8000 to 7000. Since she lost the machine, her King dropped to 2500 ATK.

“My move! And this time, it’s going to hurt you! I activate a spell card, Magic Planter! This lets me send a Continunes Trap to the graveyard, and I’ll draw 2 cards! But that’s not all! When Pole Position is sent to my graveyard, all monsters with the highest attack points are destroyed! Since my highest is Machine King on 2500, while yours is your Jet with 2600, your monster is destroyed!”

She looked at the cards, gasping at one of them. Was it time already? “Well, little boy, it’s time I show you true pain. A spell card from beyond time itself! From my hand, I activate the Seal of…”

STOP! Screamed a voice, female, in the room, making the girl pause I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS DUEL TO CONTINUE. YOU WILL CLAIM HIS SOUL ANOTHER TIME, FLEE

The girl stayed in the shadows, but at that moment, her left eye seemed to glow blue, before she ran away into the darkness, leaving Storm alone with the nearly passed out Midnight.

Lightning nodded her head "Y-yeah, I suspect so. Princess Celestia briefly explained it to me, though I didn't pay full attention since I never thought it was possible! Just get me, that" she pointed at a green bag "That'll be enough, my princess will explain it to you when you return, I promise that much"

"well that was unusual" said stormchaser to nopony then turning his attention to the nearly passed out Midnight

Stormchaser dig through his tail then brought out a med kit and started on her wounds if she wanted it or not.

"can you heard me, if so do you think you can walk?" asked Stormchaser

Star walked over to the bag, grabbing it, and brinigng it back over to Lighting. He placed it down next to her, then staired for a moment. That duel had just gotten to a point where it was a VERY serious game. That thought had only just set in, causing Star to shiver with fear a bit. 

"W...e need to get you... out of here..." Star says, pulling out the medical supplies and administratoring them to her. He didn't know what he was doing very well, but he did know enough to at least dull the pain and stop any bleeding.

Midnight glanced up, her face still plastered with pain.

"I'm..here...and, I....need help...L-lift me up" She hated admitting it, but what choice did she have? She had nearly died out there "L-lightning..we must find, my sister..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightning started working on her wounds, bandaging herself up tightly

"I know, but I won't leave without my sister. You need to go, but i'm not going anywhere till she gets out"

Star didn't budge, he staired at her. She had no choice, she could barely walk. Star was getting her out of their, as fast as possible. 

"Your sister is a good duelest.... I don't think i would have beaten her, im sure she is fine... Besides, that other guy might have found her.... Now im getting you out of here.... and you two don't have a choice"

Lightening almost growled at Star! How DARE HE!

"How...how dare you...suggest I leave her behind...She could be hurt, and you want my to abandon her? She ma-may not be flesh and blood, but she's my everything. I'm not leaving something like HER up to chance. Now you can either help me find her and make sure I don't pass out and die...or you can take the info, and run back to my Princess. Your call"

Lightning knew he would stay. Her and Midnight had read his deck, and his deck had told her he was loyal. He would stay, and he would help...surely...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight was, thankful, for storms help. Without him, she'd be in a lot more trouble. Star? Oh, right, fly-boy was the name she knew him as. If the 4 of them escape, maybe... She fell to her knee again, despite Storms help, sitting out blood.

"W-when, we get back...to Canterlot...I expect you to..help nurse me better. I s-saved your ass from the dragon, it could have killed you...you..owe...me" Her voice got weaker the more she spoke, and slowly, picked herself back up, leaning heavily on Storm. They were close to the exit, they had to be!

Star stried to find words, though he couldn't. She was right, though he had only been trying to help her out, he was worried for everyones safety. He sighed, grabbing what medical supplies he could, then helping her onto her feet, letting her mainly use him as a rest. 

"look.... im just worried about you.... but alright, come on, the sooner we find her, the sooner we can leave" He said, watching as Kuriboh floated in front of him, and if you knew him well enough, you could tell he was happy, agreeing that he had made the right choice.

I hope so pal

"yea ok if we get out of here unharmed, well more then we already are anyway" said Stormchaser to Midnight as he continue to walk with here

Stormchaser turned to gearframe "hey gearframe go ahead and scout to see if there are anything ahead that could be dangerous or important" said Stormchaser to gearframe

Gearframe nodded and with a few robotic type beeps was off and when scouting ahead

Lighting saw it first, Gearframe, that means the others! Leading Star to it, they ran into Storm and Midnight. Lightning going to her nearly passed out sister, taking her and, using her horn, quickly teleporting all of them out of the forest back to Canterlot Castle, before promptly passing out next to her sister as medical teams arrived. Both mares were taken to the hospital, while Celestia and Luna debriefed the stallions, before releasing them. With the mares down for the count, they could wait for them to recover, or go on their own searching for their enemies, though that was against the advice of the Princesses.

(You may duel an NPC (just ask) or duel one-another, your call)

Star was suprised when he saw gearframe fly down the corridor, and then before he knew it, they were out of the castle. The debriefing was boring as hell, though he pretended to be highly into it. When it was over, he walked outside, vanishing from view within twenty seconds. He had dashed straight up, landing on a cloud. 

Kuriboh appeared out of his deck, which was in the holster around his hip, looking quite sad, though not as sad as Shine appeared to be. He was crying, and he was trying to be quiet though he was failing miserably. That whole endevior he had stayed strong for, though that had just been his subconcious taking over to keep him going strong. Now that he was out, all the fear he had felt bursted. He had a taste of what was to come, and it scared him. A lot. 

Kuriboh landed next to Star, looking at him with a sad expression. Whenever Star felt down, Kuriboh always tried to make him happier. He had no idea how to do that right now though, until he saw the dueldisk on his arm. Kuriboh started talking, trying to snap him out of it.

"No.... Kuriboh.... i...." He tried to deny, though when his flying furry friend wouldn't shut up, Star sighed, wipping the tears from his face. He then dropped from the cloud, his face still wet. When he landed, he looked around, wondering if he could find someone to duel.

Gearframe found the others then turned around and when to Storm telling him a little after that the others join them, and before he knew what happen all of them was outside of the castle and the two sisters was pass out next to each other. While the sisters got taking to the hospital for help Celestia and Luna debriefed them on what to do Stormchaser tryed his best to stay awake but it was boring, after they was done Star left and when somewhere Stormchaser wanted to streach his wings so he when for a quick fly around after he was done he saw Star trying to find somepony to duel and storm when up to him "hey since your looking for somepony to duel, how about we duel" said Storm

Archived