But we are both guys! (Private)

Chromatic Blaze was trotting through the streets of Ponyville, admiring the fruit and vegetable stands. "Ponyville is pretty nice, it's very different from Manehattan" Blaze said to himself as he looked at some flowers. He moved over to the next stand which sold apples, picking some since he needed them for dinner. Blaze paid the mare three bits before continuing down the street, greeting everypony he saw. He spotted a homeless stallion and walked towards him. "Hello! How are you doing?" Blaze beamed, putting the apples down infront of the stallion. "You can have these. They're fresh from Sweet Apple Acres"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No problem! I'd help you anytime" Blaze smiled, leaving some bits for the stallion. "Well, I'll see you later" he said, walking away. "Maybe I should have left him more money. Or maybe I should have invited him for dinner" he though as he continued walking.

"Nice to meet you Jam! Welcome to my home!" Blaze said, standing outside of his house. "It's quite close, so feel free to ask me anything"

Blaze opened the door and wiped his hooves on the mat. "Dinner will be ready in just a few moments"

Archived