SymphonicFire

But we are both guys! (Private)

Chromatic Blaze was trotting through the streets of Ponyville, admiring the fruit and vegetable stands. "Ponyville is pretty nice, it's very different from Manehattan" Blaze said to himself as he looked at some flowers. He moved over to the next stand which sold apples, picking some since he needed them for dinner. Blaze paid the mare three bits before continuing down the street, greeting everypony he saw. He spotted a homeless stallion and walked towards him. "Hello! How are you doing?" Blaze beamed, putting the apples down infront of the stallion. "You can have these. They're fresh from Sweet Apple Acres"

"Oh...thanks..." the shy stallion said, hiding in his box.

"No problem! I'd help you anytime" Blaze smiled, leaving some bits for the stallion. "Well, I'll see you later" he said, walking away. "Maybe I should have left him more money. Or maybe I should have invited him for dinner" he though as he continued walking.

Jam was snuggling into his blanket, slowly dozing off.

Blaze stopped and went back to the stallion. "Hey, would you like to come over for dinner? I always make too much" he asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yea! You can stay for the night too!" Blaze nodded.

Blaze beamed and scooped him into his hooves. "Yay, hugs" he said, squeezing him tighter.

I smile a tad shyly, trying to break the hug, though not minding it either.

Blaze finally let go and smiled at the pony. "I'm Chromatic Blaze. Come on, let's go" he said, starting to walk.

"Nice to meet you Jam! Welcome to my home!" Blaze said, standing outside of his house. "It's quite close, so feel free to ask me anything"

Blaze opened the door and wiped his hooves on the mat. "Dinner will be ready in just a few moments"

"Ok..." Jam said, walking in and then laying on the floor

Blaze comes back with two bowls of salad. "Here you go!" he said, setting it on the coffee table. "Sorry, but I don't have much furniture since I just moved here"

"It's fine..." he says, sitting by the coffee table, "Thanks,,,"

"No problem!" Blaze smiled. "How long have you been on the streets?"

"Oh, I'm sorry" Blaze said, curling into a depressed ball. "I didn't mean to make you feel..." he mumbled.

"It's ok..." I say, "Hey, later, do you mind possibly holding me?"

Blaze looked at him blankly. "Holding?" Blaze asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Aww you poor soul! Of course!" Blaze said, nodding his head. This stallion must have been through a lot, so cuddling him should make him feel better.