But we are both mares! (Private)

"Yea, let's go" Eclipse said, walking faster. She can't put Beryl in danger. She knew that they were about to attack and there was no way to avoid it. Eclipse began to smell its breath, keeping her calm face as she turned to Beryl. "Pardon me, Miss Beryl" Eclipse said, grabbing her hoof and broke into a run.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Gah!" Goldeb was a but startled.by that, but understood, she wasn't the only one that felt worried. After a moment she catched up.with her phase the best she could, running by her side. They had to get out of ther as soon as posible.

The timberwolves jumped out of the bushes as soon as they started to run. "They're gaining on us!" Eclipse shouted, looking back at the timberwolves. More and more started to chase them, slowly catching up to the two ponies. "Pardon me again, Miss Beryl!" Eclipse yelled as she spread her wings and scooped her into her hooves, taking off as a timberwolf snapped at their heels. Eclipse zoomed out of the forest with the mare in her hooves, flying all the way back to the town. When they were safe again, Eclipse put the mare down and bowed down with her head to the ground. "I apologize. I shouldn't have brought you to the forest with me" she said, head still on the ground.

Golden gasped as the Timberwolves appeared, still ralunning. She then heard Eclipse saying something and saw her soread her wings, then felt that she grabbed her. Soon, she felt that they were flying out of danger.

Once they arrived back tn the town, she felt the ground again and then felt that Eclipse let her go. She turned around to see her and hugged her thigtly. "Thank you, thank you...." she said as a few tears came out of her eyes. She looked scared as she hugged her like that,

Eclipse widened her eyes and looked from left to right. "Your welcome. Don't worry, we are safe now" Eclipse said, patting her back. "So close, so close, so close, she smells nice" Eclipse thought, hugging her back. "Again, I apologize for bringing you there"

Golden smiled as she did that, the patting felt quite recomfortating for her. She kept hugging her for a moment but then let her go, taking off the tears from her face. "Is alright, we couldn't had saw that coming." She added as she made a small, yet a still a bit sad smile,

Golden nodded after she said that. "Yes please..." she said, then started blushing a.bit as she turned away. "And... can I ask you a favor?" She said a bit nervous. "C-can you.... stau with me this night? I... I won't feel safe if you are not with me..." she added as her blush became a bit stronger, hiding her fave on the side of her mane si she didn't see it. Ehy was she feeling like that? She didn't knew at all.

"Yes, I can stay" she replied without thinking. She felt lucky, but it was all part of her job. Golden Beryl was so pretty when she hid her face with her mane. But what was she hiding?

Golden took some breaths and calmed down, moving her mane to a side and stoped hidding her face. She was no longer blushing. "Alright then, lets go." She said as she started walking, taking her ti Ponyville's hotel. "I'm staying here for a while, I have a few days here before going back to Canterlot." She ssid as she lead Eclipse to her room.

"Oh, I see" Eclipse said, looking away. "She's going back to Canterlot soon. I want to tell her, but I can't" Eclipse thought. "It's better if i just forget about it and suppress all my feelings"

"I want to enjoy Ponyville all I can." She added smiling as she opened the door. "And.... will you stay here after I Ieave or would you like to cone with me?" She then asked as she walked inside,

"Hmm..." Golden said as she took Eclipse into her room. "Then I think I would have to open a second jewelry shop in here." Golden said as she looked through the window, seaechig rfir a nice place to build it. "That will give me a reason to stay and will help my buisensess." She said as she turned to Eclipse."what do you think?"

"I have ponies in there working." Golden replied as she closed the door with her magic after Eclipse walked in. "They can handle it. I also had been thinking on this for a while." She added as she sat down in the bed.

"Well, buiseness." Golden replied making a sinsere smile to Eclipse. "Also, Ponyville looks like a nicee place to be... as long as I don't go to that forest..." she replied remembering what happened. She shook her head and calmed down.

"R-really?" Golden asked, feeling nervous again afer hearing that, but as long as she was with her she felt safe. She calmed down and smiled to her. "Well, at least I have you to defend me." She said.

"O-okay, then I'll take the chair over there" Eclipse said, siting down on it. "I'll watch the window while you sleep. There could be ponies looking in".

She almost hurled her dinner. Golden Beryl sleeping would be so adorable. She would have a nosebleed if she saw that.

She smiled and took off everything she had on, letting it beside the bed. She got into it and amuggled it a little, soon falling asleep.

She had a gentle smile on an a bit adorable sleeping face as she rested, knowing she would be safe with this wonderful mare she found. She felt happy with her, not knowing exactly why, but she felt like that.

Archived