But we are both mares! (Private)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Is nothing, I just feel... confused." Golden replied looking to another side. She looked back at Eclipse... she was more beautiful that she thought and she- No! You are not like that, but...

"I'm just as confused as you are" Eclipse sighed. At first Eclipse wanted to be close to her, then she didn't want her to. She tried to suppress the feeling in her guy when she is around her, but it doesn't seem to be working.

"Is just that... well... for some reason I..." she gulped, still blushing, then turned to a side. "I think yoh are really... beautiful..." she said nervously. "Now I just feel stupid." She then added.

"R-really?" Her face turned completely red also, she had heard that a lot of times from stallions, but this time... it was different for some reason. She uncovered her face, looking directly to her eyes with a soft smile and an enormous blush.

Golden Beryl just called her beautiful. She wanted to squeal, but she was so shocked that she couldn't do anything. When Golden looked into her eyes, she immediately looked away and started to shake. "I...I..." Eclipse stuttered, not even able to speak.

She closed her eyes, looking away but still smiling. "I still feel stupid..." she said to herself. "If you don't want to be with me anymore I understand..." she said as she drank some watter.

"No, no. I'm the one." Gilden said looking back to her. "I... since you helped me I've been trying to keep you by my side and, after what happened in everfree I..." she blushed harder.

"I feel you are more than that..." Golden replied closing her eyes. "But for now lets keep it like that if that is what you want."

(Who need friend zone when you have bodyguard zone [emoji14])

Gilden stretchef her legs and stood up, her horn glowing as she got ready. "I must go and get the stuff I need ti make the princess' commision." She said. "Then... I think I would have the day free." She then added, looking at her. "Perhaps we can use that time to know each other better, after all, we will spend quite some time together."

She nodded. "Alright then, lets go." She said. She got herself a cloak and put it in here, then lead Eclipse outside. She then started walking around with her, remaining really close to her all the time.

Eclipse hid her face behind her fringe. How is it that she is suddenly able to blush so heavily? Eclipse looked over at Golden and immediately looked away. "So close, so close, she's so close" Eclipse thought.

She kept walking really close to her as she looked around, looking for a place to get the things she nedded. She found a small jewelry shop and pulled Eclipse towards it, going into it.

Inside, Golden went to have a word with the shop owner.

"Wait for me here." She said smiling to Eclipse as she went with a mare to an office.

The shop had quite a good collection on beautiful jewels.

Eclipse nodded. She looked around the shop and spotted many gems. The necklaces were beautifully made and so were the mane ornaments. Eclipse wasn't the type to wear jewelry, but she enjoys looking at them. She looked at the price of a pretty necklace and gawked.

A shop assistant went with her. "Do you like it? I can give it to you at a fair price." She said smiling. "For you or for anypony you like to wear it, perhaps... Miss Golden." She added, smiling a bit more.

Archived