But we are both mares! (Private)

Eclipse felt like she had just been struck by lightning. "You must be psychic!" Eclipse said, staring at the mare. "But I still can't buy it. Buying a jeweler jewelry would make them feel like I'm comparing their work to another's. A musician wouldn't want another musician's work given to them. A racer wouldn't want another racer's merchandise given to them either"

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She giggled. "You know, most of ehat we have here are from her work." She replied smiling. "But you have a point." She added. "Actually, she is planning to buy this place for her new shop."

"Alright, lets go." Golden said smiling. "We are going back to the hotel to leave this stuff, then go and see what should we do." She said smiling to her as she lead her outside, putting her cloak again and walking really close to her.

"Fly? Well, you can carry me." She suggested. "And I know the spell to walk on clouds." She added. "Don't worry, I'm not that heavy, I used to be a model after all." She said smiling at her.

"It's okay, I used to work for a moving company. So I carried a lot of heavy furniture in high school" Eclipse said, carrying Golden bridal style and flying up into the clouds. "Oh my, I'm carrying her" Eclipse thought.

She smiled at that. "Alright then, lets go." She said.

As soon as her hooves left the ground, she felt... awkward, but amazing at the same time. So, this was flying.

As they flew, she did the spell on her so Eclipse could land her on a cloud.

She looked down, sitting by Eclipse side, close to her. "Indeed it does." Eclipse could see how she looked from a side, still looking really beautiful, no matter what, her golden mane, falling to her side.

Eclipse gulped and shook her head vigorously. "I.." she started. She wanted to tell her, hoping that it would move things forward. But she doesn't want to ruin their friendship if she gets rejected.

No, she had to say it. There was a pound in her gut that told her it was time. Eclipse opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Her face turned beet red, so she quickly hid her face behind her fringe. "I...in...ove wi...yo..." Eclipse mumbled. She wanted to jump off the cloud and hide under a rock. Eclipse was so scared that the started to shake.

"Huh? I... didn't understood ehat you said." Golden replied looking at het, a bit confused, but after seeing her blush and how she acted, she had an idea...

"Come on, tell me." She said, leaning closer, uncovering her face and seeing her to her eyes.

Golden smiled at that, letting out a small giggle as she did that. "You just look adorable." She said smiling as she looked to her eyes. "I kbow you said sonething..." she leaned even closer, her nose against hers. "... and I have a pretty good idea of what it was." She added.

Archived