Hello Everypony~ ^^;

Sunburst

Well, after lurking on ponychan and ED, and finding it...not quite to my taste, I'm pleased as punch to see this forum here! :3 It seems a little more my territory.

That said, Hi! I'm Danni (but y'all can call me Sunburst, since that'll be my pony name here.), a 26 year old Southern California gay vegan semi-furry weirdo chick that draws. I'm a major tomboy in that I love camping, hiking, horse back riding, quad riding, climbing trees, etc. I also dress majorly tomboyish, and I'm often mistaken for a dude. (I don't care :P) BUT I still love things like pokemon, bright colors, rainbows, stuffed animals, and of course PONIES. I had a huge collection when I was a kid, and my favorite was the jewel eyed Masquerade! :D I used to take her everywhere with me. Sadly, my Mom accidentally gave all my ponies away with stuff destined for the thrift store. Sad day!

However, over the last few years, she started sending the new G3's to me, the ones they made before they all settled into one pose. It started with Flip Flop, Minty, and Pinkie Pie. The rest is history (I have quite a few) pretty much. ;) Friends have also added to the collection (I have THREE Rainbow Dashes! Everypony always gets me Rainbow Dash X3) as well as a couple I've picked up here and there. My faves besides RD are probably Sunny Daze (a little bummed they changed her in G4! She's so cute already), Star Song, Dream Drifter, and Toola Roola.

As to the new show....I couldn't be happier! :D The G3 cartoon stuff they put out just never appealed to me, but I just about died when I heard Lauren Faust would be putting out a new MLP cartoon. Squeee! It was everything I could have hoped for and more. And of course, my favorite is still Rainbow Dash. :)

I hope that wasn't *too* long winded. But boy I'm excited to see this place. I might even get up the courage to RP.

Hello and Welcome to the world of Equestria! Our forums here are still warming up to all the new guests but I'm sure we will all find a home here. Now that you've officially introduced yourself be sure to check out the Equestrian Rules! And while you're in the "getting started" area you might wanna take a look at some freebie graphics if you find yourself bored with your current icon.

If you're into RPing and want to help get the ball rolling faster in that area for big adventures and epic quests be sure to stop in the Questions and Suggestions area to add your ideas in the map making process and species list. C:

We hope you stick around!

And I certainly hope you do! After a few all nighters to get it ready I hope everyone takes a jump at the RP section. x3