Two Princesses (Private)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"That's good" she said nibbling on her salad not really hungry

She sat there silent until she realized something

"Um.....do you have a place to stay at garden gait?" She asked knowing that the walk to the trail from here would exhaust even her. They would need to sleep at the town to be able to hike the trail

"How about we meet at the trainstation that way we don't have to double back?" CL asked fire knowing that the closest train stop was canterlot to there destination but cut there trip in half the time

"Okay then. See ya" Fire said as she continued to walk to her house. When she arrived, she quickly gathered everything she needed and went back out. She walked to the trains ratio and waited for CL.

"Like I said eirlier I've got it" CL said smiling

(Can't a mare buy somepony something without them having to pay me back)

They handed the there tickets to the pony and walked onto the train sitting next to fire the rest of the train being full

"dose everypony need to go to canterlot?" CL asked fire they're flanks touching as they sat down

(Her coat so so soft) she thought almost blushing

CL quickly turned her head the two mares making eye contact "ya me too" she said looking out the window blushing not reilizing that fire could see her if she looked at CL's reflection in the window

Fire noticed CL blushing in her reflection. 'I must have made her uncomfortable' she thought. She looked around the train before taking her book out of her saddlebag. It was rude to, but Fire had to continue reading.

Archived