Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

Lucky looked at the bed it was big enough for the both of them but they would both be sleeping in it

"Um.....oh....." He said wishing he could just say that they both could sleep together

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"*sigh* Looks like I have no other choice but to share the bed with you..." She said, then let her stuff near the bed and sat on it. It wasn't that uncomfortable to be honest, and it was big enough for the two of them.

(Wow my luck is amazing) he thought

"Ok"he said trying not to jump around with glee then striping his saddle bag and opened a hidden compartment in the roof and put his stuff in it " if you want there's anouther hidden locker if you want to put your stuff in it" he said walking to it and pulled four posts out of it

She blinked after seeing that. "Thank you." She said smiling and put her stuff inside it. She then activate her Pipbuck and put some music of hers in it, listening to it in only one ear as she got read to sleep.

Lucky set up the posts and the tarp over them so they would be protected in some way then walkd to the mare and laid down next to her wishing he could hold her or something but feeling her coat brush his every once in a wail will have to do

Once she was ready, she stoped the music and laid back in the bed. She slowly closed her eyes and started sleeping peacefully in there, looking cute as she did that. After a while, she started shivering because the place was too cold for her.

Lucky felt her shiver and looked at her

(Damnit I don't have any blankets) he thought

He knew starting a fire was out of the question and most of the blankets in the area have been scavenged

(This is probably going to bite me in the plot latter but I don't want her to freeze) he thought as he sighed and moved closer to her and wrapped himself around her feeling her warm body. His body forming around hers perficly.

He then fell into his first blissful sleep sence he was a baby

Lullaby smiled after feeling the warmth out of nowhere. She didn't knew from where it came or how it got there, but she didn't cared to be honest. She turned around and hugged Lucky a little, making him feel her warmth also.

-time skip to morning-

The radio had turned off sometime last night because it ran out of batteries so every once in a wail a growl would come from below the couple sleeping on the roof

Some raiders were trying to get into Milton but it was far enough away that it was barely audiable

((Read ooc))

Lucky was unknowingly starting to snuggle with the mare by his side when he herd gun fire

His head almost shot up but he remembered the mare in his hooves still sleeping so instead he slowly turned his head

"Too far away to be any trouble" he mumbled to himself before realizing her ears were right next to his mouth and she was on one of his fore hooves

(Crap!) he thought being traped

(Great I'm trapped and she's still asleep) he thought before looking at her face and how close it was to his

(Well it not all bad)

After a few minutes of thinking about it he decided to do something he hadn't done before....kiss a mare

He craned his neck and kissed her forehead the scent of the vault that was still on her filling his nostrils

Lucky felt a pang of sadness as she rolled away from him the feeling clearly showing on his face but it was a good thing too he needed to go find something to eat so he got up as flew off leaving a note in front of her head

It read:

Went to find food don't move more than twenty feet from the bed or the roof will cave I will be back my battle saddle has one round in it for the just in case but if you use it you'll need to manually reload the gun (that's what all the parts are I'm trying to fix it)

Lullaby woke up after a while and read the note. She then just sat in the bed and used her magic to bring her bag to her after bringing up the locker. She then just started listening some music as she waited for him. She was just laying in the bed, waiting. She could hear the growls, but she payed them no attention.

Lucky could be seen carrying something in his mouth and was flying to her as he landed he gave her a big smile and was about to say something when all of a sudden one of the growls sounded more like grumbling

"Woah woah woah ! He said to her " it's just shamus"

"What's going on up there lucky?" A rough raspy voice came from on of the boarded holes in the ceiling along with a mutated snout

"Shamus is one of the gouls trapped in the hospital only difference is he's not feral and me and him talk to each other every once in a wail" he told her

"What? Are you talking to me?" Shamus hollared

"He's also half def" he said before turning to the hole in the roof and half yelling "no I have a friend here with me and I'm talking to her"

"Is she a zebra?" He asked "I hate zebras get her off my roof!"

"He was one of the injured solders when the bombs fell" lucky told her

"Ugh...um...ok"he stuttered that getting him again

"Shamus she's not a zebra her name is Midnight Lullaby and she says its a pleasure to meet you" he yelled to the goul

"Oh what manners" shamus said "but we haven't meet yet I haven't even seen you"

"Well the roof access could be unboarded" lucky said as he turn towards it to do so

"Shamus go to the roof access"

"What for?"

"Just do it" lucky said as he got to the door after flying there and started to remove the boards

Archived