Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

"Wait, this are apples?" She asked as she looksd what was left of it since she hadn't finished it. The ones at the stable tasted better, but this things... they somehow tasted like it. "I..." she was not sure what to say.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing that she was done he approached her having all there stuff in his bags so she wouldn't have to carry anything

"Ya but there food out here you can't be too picky in fact I remember about a town back over on the east coast that had been eating ponys that came to there town....until this vault dweller walked right through and killed them all for there inponain (inhuman) acts. Ready to go"

I((I was thinking mor like the game then equestria and it would be after the vault dweller makes the good choice (clean water that wont kill mutians) and after the courier dose the independent choice for new Vegas))

"Yup gave me the chills when I hird it too" he said wanting to comfort the mare "so what you want to do now that your finished with the door"

(Oh, alright.)

Lullaby calmed after a little. "Oh, well..." She started thinking on what to do. "Is there any town near here... apart from the one we visited." She added, not wanting to go back there.

"Ahm..... I have your stuff" he told her as she opened the empty locker "New sarin is ok but they don't like allow ghouls and they're a bit up tight. And Corvallis is a nice town but we shouldn't cross the creek"

"Oh..." Lullaby said, not knowing that, then heard everything he said about the towns. "Oh, alright, Then we should go to Sarin, unless your Ghoul friend goes with us." Lullaby started saying. "Also, I would like to have my stuff back. I have all my medical supplies in there." She explained.

"He dosnt leave he takes care of the ghouls here. But ok well head south" he said taking out her supplies "fine I guess I can't be a gentlestallion"

"Is not that sweetie." Lullaby said smiling, her tail gently stroking his chin again as she walked around him teasingly. "Is just that, you know, what if you need help and I can't reach you, or we got separated?" She explained herself in a rather teasing way.

His eye twitched as she brushed his chin "ugh...um....ugh......true but I'm going to be carrying you so we get there before the sun goes down" he said her charm not fully working this time

She noticed that and stood in front of him, staring at his eyes. She had a pair of beautiful and charming purple eyes. "That would be lovely sweetheart." She said teasingly to him as she grabbed her stuff from his bag using her magic.

(Damnit she's good) he thought as he realized what she was doing

He then picked her up and flew towards they're destination. he had a plan to get her back and new sarin was the predict place to do it

As they flew south the mountains to the east got closer to the ones to the west making the valley smaller the further they went until the saw the patches of trees become blotches then a sea of pine about five minutes after that they landed in a clearing

"We need to approach on foot or they'll shoot at me" he said stretching his wings his feathers not growing back yet over his scar

She nodded and streatched her hooves and got on his back. "Well, but you still have to carry me there." She said smiling, gently nuzzling his mane. He could feel the warmth and softness of her fur in his back.

He walked the rest of the way retching a concrete fence with a large gate he walked to the intercom and said

"I'd like three hayburgers and a side of oranges"

Then the gate opened and the intercom flared to life "welcome back lucky"

He put Lullaby down and lead her into the town

Lullaby streatched her hooves again now that they were there and just folloed him as he started walking. She wondered why he said that in the intercome, but hey, it worked. She looked around as soon as they entered.

It was an old town even before the bombs fell so most of the houses were made of freshly cut logs and the rest of them being made of stone or brick a few ponys were walking about walking to there most likly preplaned destinations

Lucky seamed to have a preplanned destination too because he walked straight to a building with no signs and blacken windows

Lullaby smiled after seeing the place like this. It gave it a quite interesting look.

She noticed that Lucky was taking her somewhere, or just going into that building for some reason. She decided just to follow him.

As he entered the mare at the desk looked up from what ever she was doing not showing anything other than a questioning look until Lullaby walked in then she put on a big smile "welcome welcome how may I assist you?"

"17" lucky said

The mare gave lucky a look " last time I checked you can't do 17" she said shaking her head side to side

Lucky took the bag of caps out and laid it on the table "seven....teen"

Archived