Foxglove's Haunt Hunt (OOC and interest check)

Equestria's Queen of horror literature is searching for inspiration. The most recent places with rumors of supernatural activity that have piqued her interest would include an ancient tomb somewhere in Maretonia, and a large extravagant manor that supposedly is being haunted by the spirit of a great pony mage from the past. Both of these places will likely have quite a few eerie and dangerous moments for a simple writer from canterlot... and anybody else who manages to become mixed up in her paranormal pursuits...

ANyone interested in joining an mare who seems to wear mystery and the macabre like a shroud? :D I'm also open to other ideas for spooky potentially haunted places

Flux would probably like to join in on this.

Would flux be more likely to be near the mansion and run into Foxglove?

Pocket Change could use this...He hasn't had an proper adventure in ages.

I can see Pocket in either setting, do you have a preference for which setting?

Would flux be more likely to be near the mansion and run into Foxglove?

I can see Pocket in either setting, do you have a preference for which setting?

Oh...Couldn't we do both? The creepy old manor has a creepy old crypt? Lots of old family homes in der old countries have family crypts.

Oh...Couldn't we do both? The creepy old manor has a creepy old crypt? Lots of old family homes in der old countries have family crypts.

That actually isn't a bad idea

Hm, Prince Blueblood probably has a lot of old family ghosts... perhaps the manor could be his?

that could work very nicely Rackenhammer :P. Woudl blueblood be involved personally though? It could be interesting to see him in a spooky setting like this.. but then again all of you guys' iddeas sound interesting  :scream: Which should I go with? :(

I suspect that he would be the pony to call in Foxglove after receiving a "haunting" experience during a visit to his country home.  The ideas can be combined; the Blueblood family crypt is haunted, and he needs help if he wants to have a good night's sleep there.  He calls in Foxglove, who comes in with her quirky 'ghostbusters.'

Not sure if you were playing Blueblood at the time, but Pocket Change did hang out with him in an RP...They played cards together with some other ponies..And while the RP died...I'm sure in 'game-verse' Pocket probably blathered about his adventures...including one up North that was kind of spooky. :-o 

Hmmm. Maybe I should use Fire Walker instead....They also have a history together..Of ADVENTURE.

thinks....2zf1vsm.jpg

Or Blueblood has a problem...So he sends out letters to ponies he believe might be of some us...And who would know more about HORROR than an actual writer of horror? :-o

Where on the time-line is this one? Before the incident in Crystal Empire or after? Depending on the answer Squall may join as well.

So it happens that he knows everypony involved (with the exception of Pocket if he will be used) as well as having some experience with the issue himself.

Well I'd certainly like to have all of you involved but I don't know if I could work with everyone who's volunteered. Could all of you think about whether your oc would really come here and how. And to answer you ciraxis I'd assume before.

Hm, if we're going with plausibility here, Blueblood would definitely call up Fire and Dunder, as he's been through rough situations with them before.  His secretary might recommend Foxglove as an expert on the subject matter.   Beyond that, it'd be up to you, Pressy.  I'm fine with a larger count, but if you prefer not, there could be more than one thread.  Not everyone needs to be in the Blueblood one.

Particularly as I will be away from the Internet from Thursday to Sunday.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived