80s Cartoon Reboots.

With the success of MLP, what 80s cartoon would you like rebooted?

I was thinking more of shows like MLP. You know, shows that were meant for young girls.

If you're implying the original, 80s MLP'nF was meant for young girls you could hardly be any farther from the truth, darling.

I'd like to see a remake of Thundercats. I know Cartoon Network tried it and then cancelled it (which sadly I find many shows on this channel doing this after being unable to sell toys of it) but it's worth trying. 

i'd like to see reboots of SNICK shows like Are You Afraid of the Dark and some Nick Toons. 

Which ones cartoons I would like to return? Alright, hold still it's a rather long list (although not all of them may be from 80s so bear with me)

Extreme Dinosaurs, Bionic Six, BraveStarr, Beetlejuice, Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers, Dinosurcers, SWAT Kats, Denver, the Last Dinosaur, Duck Tales...ohohoho wait a second, this one is totally getting reboot in 2017! Where was I? Ah yes, Gummi Bears, Godzilla: The Series (the one from 1998-2000 to be more specific), The New Adventures of Johnny Quest (I still remember that awesome opening song), Darkwing Duck ,Conan the Adventurer (again, that opening!), Gargoyles, Johnny Bravo,  Batman Beyond (this one really need live-action move or good video game. Rocksteady, make it happen!), the above mentioned Pirates of Dark Water and Captain Planet, Tiny Toon Adventures, Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? (she can steel the reboot from some, less worthy show perhaps?) and last but not least Freakazoid.

Wait....there's going to be a Duck Tales reboot? Why was I not informed?! *frantically Googles things*

Heh, in all seriousness though. I can't really say a lot, since Ciraxis mentioned a lot of what I was going to say. XD Jem as well, I'd like to see that as a new cartoon. And Freakazoid. :D

And even though these aren't from the 80's, I'd like to see a lot of the Cartoon Cartoons to come back, since watching those was a pretty big part of my childhood. Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, and Kids Next Door were some of my favorites. Samurai Jack and Foster's too, even though those are even more recent. (Yet it feels like so long ago...)

Archived