Fallout: away from home[open]

((This is a side story for lucky from fallout:before the storm ( http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20955-fallout-before-the-storm-private/page-76) anyone can join you just have to ask first also this is only up till next monday then this RP will end but if you wish to do a private RP just message me and I'll tell you if I'm interested))

((Thank you for reading))

Lucky and thunder walked out of the stable with three others the gear door closing behind them and a pink haze making anything the fog touched hurt

Lucky, the light blue Pegasus with that dark mane and tail and deep blue eyes, was taking the lead through the cave to the hatch

Thunder Clap, a grey Pegasus with a dark grey mane and tail and green eyes, was right behind him trying to avoid the fog clinging to the walls

Behind thunder was a dark red unicorn with a purple mane and tail and purple eyes

"I hate it when I'm picked to go outside" she said

Then there was flack who was a dark green Pegasus with olive green mane and tail and light blue eyes

"So do I but we all have to do it lilac" flack said to the red unicorn

"Damnit!" The orange mare with the white mane and tail said after touching the pink fog

"I love going outside its canterlot I hate" she said her yellow eyes looking at the door ahead

This ponies name was Drag

As lucky opened the mettle hatch more pink cloud fell on them

Thunder grabed Lucky's tail and pulled bairly getting him out of the way

"Thanks buddy" lucky told the grey stallion

After claiming out lucky, thunder, and flack took to the skies to go grab some rain clouds

"****ing hell!" Flack yelled the fog burning his skin

Thunder yelled unable to speek by normal means due to his tongue having been cut out

Lucky just gritted his teeth the three stallions making it out of the deadly haze

As they went to grab some rain clouds to make a path for the two mares

Drag sat there playing with the fog by blowing into it and watching it swirl

"Will you stop playing with that crap" lilac said as she touched it "your not helping us stay out of it"

"Do you always have to complain?" Drag said stopping to turn to the mare

Lilac frowned having nothing to say about that

Then a rain cloud was activated above the rains slicing through the cloud getting rid of it and cutting a path through canterlot

As the mares followed the path the raincloud made they came across a crowed of pony statues made from the same black crossed looking substance that was on everything else here

"I still feel sad for them each time we go out" drag said passing the statues

When they got out lucky thunder and flack flew down to rejoin the two mares all three of them wet from moving the rain cloud

(( Seven: http://www.canterlot.com/index.php?/topic/20989-Seven ))

Unknown to the group leaving Canterlot a stallion was watching the group leave Canterlot. They seemed to be going on some sort of trip. He gathered his thoughts and decided to try and join them. He hopped form his hiding spot and landed infront of the group and took a good look at each of them then turned to the light blue pegasus and waited as if waiting for approval.

Lucky having not noticed the red armored pony before he landed next to the group

Turned as he kicked his battle saddle waiting for the earth pony to attack

The rest for the group followed luckys example and aimed at him

"What do you want?" Lucky asked when the stallion just stood there

"We have an unknown approaching them." She said into her radio as she took out her sniper and lied down. She aimed at the armoured ponies head and spoke into her radio. "I have clear sight on the unknown. My shot would be clear." She talked into her radio, waiting for him to reply. "Take the shot then," he said into the radio. Mint layed there for a second, and hesitated. She had made her final decision. "No." She said into her radio, picking up her sniper and putting it on her back as she got up. "Excuse me?!" The man yelled into the radio. "No." "This isn't an option, Mint." He replied angrily. "I'm done killing innocent people." She said, walking away. "Are you quitting?!" "Yes." She said, dropping her radio on the ground and shooting it.

Seven backed up when the group pulled out there weapons. "I mean no harm, I wish to join you on your quest, I sense only good from you." He said trying his best to keep his cool. He heard a shot from a distance, his ears perked up at that but he disregarded it as his own imagination

"Oh god..." She thought to herself, noticing what she had done. She out her backpack back on, and galloped towards the group. "Hey!" She yelled, trying to gather the groups attention. "Hey!"

Lucky looked to the new threat

It was a mare with a sniper rifle approaching them

Flack kepted his minigun battle saddle pointed at the armored pony wail the rest of them turned to the sniper

"And what about you what do you want" lucky yelled at the approaching mare

Seven looked at the newcomer but groaned as he was still held at gun point. "Can't a good guy every get a break?" He asked rhetoricaly. "If I wanted to hurt you guys i would of done it by now" he added, pointing one of his hoofs to his Eye Slugger. When he heard the newcomer speak he looked around furiously. "Who, what, were, and why?" He said quickly looking around.

Then the sound of thunder came from the east

"**** it's the enclave!" Lucky said before turning to everypony "run for it!"

All of the group ran with lucky towards a old building

((Sense you two left))

Then with out warning the roof collapsed cutting off the 5 ponies from the other two

Lilac grabed Lucky's tail and pulled, a chunk of ceiling missing him by a few inches

Flack and thunder jumped back as rubble rolled towards them

"We need to get out of here" drag said as she bucked a door open so they could get out of the room

Drag ran through the door followed by flack lilac and thunder

Lucky stood there for a second before grabbing something from his saddle bags and setting it in the pile of building then turned to the door and followed the group

Archived